Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Macnessa View Post
    I would feel much more confident with a Jan 3 or Jan 10 release.
    Why? The Game is feature complete and the talent trees are sadly fixated as well. Priest is a shitshow, but that's every time so, since the dev either run away while developing it or is simply incompetent; but that's sadly always the case. So why?

Just for the sake of: delaying = better? Also there is no chance in hell for a release on the holiday season. jan 3 or 10 is very unlikely. First window would be at earliest on the 17th, but that's also short before february is, and since developers seems all to be keen to release every game that ever existed on february next year, blizz would be stupid to have this kind of window.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    They need to confirm if its late release on Monday like before (i.e. 6 pm est on Monday)
    Its going to be. They did it for wrath and the last few expansions and last few classics. No reason to think this release will be any different.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Ayy, my gamble to book the 28th-29th paid off.
    i got 6 days hliday to take im going for 28th- 1st dec

Still feels way to soon to me and makes me REALLY worried Also Nozdumu is the narrator? And the trailer centre piece? Interesting...

15+ Year Old Account
    Will be the first expansion I don't play on release, but honestly there is nothing in this that really appeals to me. I hope for those that do that it's not shit ;D

Looks like that leak was right. Guess we should be expecting the pre-patch on Oct 25th as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feroxxy View Post
    That trailer actually looked terrible somehow. Off-center camera angles with weird tilts focussing on dragonflying, as if there's nothing else to do at all.
    Yes, there is nothing else to do and we all know there aren't anything else to do, given what type of content we can expect after nearly 20 years of World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Source? Or just pissing against the wind?
    Have you been to the priest forms at all?

Good thing I can blackmail my boss into giving me the month off

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Still feels way to soon to me and makes me REALLY worried Also Nozdumu is the narrator? And the trailer centre piece? Interesting...
    Was said that one of the major plot points would be the infinite flight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    This "expansion" is cringe at best.

no thx
    why are you here...why on a wow site to complain about how bad you think it is with no reasoning...go play something else...
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Theirs literally no systens in DF. Not 1. Nothing is rushed. Every major feature is ready to launch. All they are doing is tuning, which does not take 5 months.
    you seem to know a lot ,are you in beta?if not i would be intrested to know what your basing your info on.

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    you seem to know a lot ,are you in beta?if not i would be intrested to know what your basing your info on.
    I am in the beta and can confirm what he is saying

So is the Collector's Edition only available through the Blizzard store for this expansion? And does anyone know if it charges immediately or waits until shipping to charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Not happy , feel like there rushing it out. Id rather wait until jan-mach 2023 put little more spit/polish on it.
    Yeah i remember when players said that about Shadowlands, then went on to loose their shit when it actually got delayed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Probably at the beginning of november would be my guess.

OT: I have stayed largely out of the loop with this one.

Is it good so far in the beta?
    Yes, there is not an ABSOLUTE metric ton to do, but thats the thing, there is nothing really REQUIRED like we have had since legion, so you can do what you want, ignore the rest. a return to the vanilla to wod days.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Feroxxy View Post
    That trailer actually looked terrible somehow. Off-center camera angles with weird tilts focussing on dragonflying, as if there's nothing else to do at all.
    It was fine, more or less?

I think the jaunty camera movement was meant to play into the momentum of dragonriding. And they definitely went hard on that aspect of it... but I'd rather a promo reel of zones and the new animations, races, and such than anything that spoils too much of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    So is the Collector's Edition only available through the Blizzard store for this expansion? And does anyone know if it charges immediately or waits until shipping to charge?
    The physical collector's edition?

When I pre-ordered mine, it definitely immediately charged. Yeah wasn't too happy with $200+ (two copies, one for me one for my wife) hitting right away with nothing to show for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    This "expansion" is cringe at best.

no thx
    Last time people called an expansion "cringe" was back when they announced MOP.

Good. It turned to be ABSOLUTE best expansion EVER.

(Everyone hyped WOD and SL lol )

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    I'm in beta and other than a few bugs and tuning everything seems ready

M+ should hit next build which mostly is just tuning as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes, there is not an ABSOLUTE metric ton to do, but thats the thing, there is nothing really REQUIRED like we have had since legion, so you can do what you want, ignore the rest. a return to the vanilla to wod days.
    I'm gonna be doing all the dragon races because OH MY GOD ARE THEY FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Last time people called an expansion "cringe" was back when they announced MOP.

Good. It turned to be ABSOLUTE best expansion EVER.

(Everyone hyped WOD and SL lol )
    MoP was as hated as any other expansion when it was current. I have no idea why years after the fact people suddenly started to think it was amazing. It was probably the worst expansion ever in my book.