View Poll Results: Will you play the new wannabe dragons?

Voters
319. This poll is closed
  • Yes

182 57.05%
  • No

137 42.95%
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Vanilla worgen" what do you mean vanilla worgen? Worgen were not in the game till wrath of the Lich King...
    Duskwood and Shadowfang Keep are full of them. Just go to Classic Era realms and see for yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Shadowfang Keep has entered the chat....
    Wait am I dumb? One sec. I might be dumb...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Duskwood and Shadowfang Keep are full of them. Just go to Classic Era realms and see for yourself.
    Oh wait holy fuck I'm dumb, I completely forgot some fucking how about them, I thought our first viewing of them was the Wotlk. God playing Wotlk 16 hours a day the past week has not been good for me shit. I even did return to kara last week and the big bad wolf is in there shijiikit.
    I might have a bit of brain rot, or brain plague more like it with all this Wotlk.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So I have now perfected the Dracthyr model based on the feedback in this thread:

So I have now perfected the Dracthyr model based on the feedback in this thread:
    ]
    ....missing a giant bulge to help them overcompensate for not being a furry

7+ Year Old Account
    Ofc I'll play them, I'll get a free highlevel for mount and transmog farming.

Nvm I forgot holy fuck I'm dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why you think underbites and jutting chins would make them LESS derpy... But will do when I get back to my pc. Also idk why you think all wow dragons have tendrils, big jaws, jutting chins, underbites, and exposed teeth...
    That's because I played the game and know how dragons look in it. Dracthyr have none of those iconic features to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

Still better than Dracthyr.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    With the release date announced, any hope of improvements on actual look of wannabe dragons is gone and seems we´re stuck with the famelic lizards.
    Are you going to play them?
    They look amazing. I honesy think half of you are blind. Also having played with them on beta. They are super fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Kick Dracthyr pretenders from your raids. Real Drakonoids or bust!

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note, I might create one, if only to check out the starting zone. Won't play him past level 10.
    Than you will never play them. Considering they are a hero class and start at 58

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    As a healer main I loved the idea of a new healer class. Too bad the lizards look so ugly. Feminine or butch doesn't matter as much. They just look non-WoW, in lack of a better word.

I won't be playing the class/spec/race.
    Huh? They look 100% amazing and everything about them is warcraft. I truly think the majority of you never played and are just memeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    No, they look ridiculous. I'll probably get a mod that changes their models into something else because I don't wanna see them.
    And than be banned. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    They look amazing. I honesy think half of you are blind. Also having played with them on beta. They are super fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Than you will never play them. Considering they are a hero class and start at 58

- - - Updated - - -

Huh? They look 100% amazing and everything about them is warcraft. I truly think the majority of you never played and are just memeing.

- - - Updated - - -

And than be banned. Good job.
    Dracthyr and wow dragons have little in common.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In general I like them, they're pretty cool with a lot of variety in terms of colours and customisations. I don't really love the visage form, as I think it would be much more appealing to be able to chose an existing race and have additional options there (similar to Death Knights and Demon Hunters).

However as a transmog fan and knowing that Dracthyr are limited on options I feel they'll be of limited interest to me overall and I don't see me swapping from my Death Knight main. I also think that right now they might stick out compared to every other class which might be a bit extreme (also the gazillion of them in Stormwind/Orgrimmar outnumbering Humans/Orcs at launch). Don't get me wrong though, I will 100% make one and level one as I have with all classes.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Man I love these photos you have used specially since most of them are available options, or just options already ingame but somehow more derpy with underbites and huge jutted chins, or just extra horns or teeth.
    It’s actually closer to what most actual WoW dragons look like…
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

i dont get why people is that cringey and silly about being so against giving the option of having that beefy model thats already in the game for the race

current body feels like what you would get if you cancel charmeleons evolution in the last moment, the proportions are terrible and feels weak and small for a dragon race

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    I didn't see the updated model of him just the placeholder back when the gloomers raged over it, goddamn that looks exactly like I would imagine an updates Hogger to look!

- - - Updated - - -

I found that the proper shoulders do wonders on their models and bulkiness:

Bonus points for making it work for both forms:

Not too sold on the lizard form myself even now, sorry.
    But there's lots of gear that will come, so i'll probably find something good, maybe.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Looking at the feedback people give, I think the lower jaw needs to jut out another 6 or 7 inches.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

https://i.imgur.com/6WMty4Z.png
    This is very much on point.

- - - Updated - - -

Got into the beta so I figured I might as well compare while looking at Drac ability's.

Drac's are plenty big/masculine as is if you go for body 4
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-10-01 at 04:55 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Got into the beta so I figured I might as well compare while looking at Drac ability's.

But are they masculine enough to compensate for a typical monster energy gamers mammary glands? You are not asking the real questions here Lorgar.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    No, my evidence is not new races, i never said that. I quite like some of the new races, and play quite a few of them. I think there is a serious reading comprehension issue here, because i never said "i dont play wow anymore because of the new races". What you are doing is called a strawman - you are arguing against an argument i never made.

I dont play anymore because the overall design of the entire game, including the core game play loop which i mentioned specifically, and the class design. I didn't mention class design because for all i know the classes play great in DF. But not once did i specify that i quit wow because of the new races, this is something you entirely fabricated. A few of the races dont appeal to me, but i consider that to be a symptom, not the disease. It would honestly be VERY hard to say any of the last 3 expansions bare any similarity in theme, setting, and overall style to, say, Wrath. I mention wrath specifically because of wrath classics recent launch, so many are experiencing it again, or maybe for the first time.
    Why are you attacking me when I asked you for clarification? Was it that hard?

The real sin with Dracthyr is that you are restricted to only two races outside of your lizard form.

The other sin is Blizzard absolutely trashing the holy-themed specs, but that is a different, personal complaint for that bleeds into my posts out of sheer exacerbation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

Yes, i am going to play a Dracthyr Evoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Those are some girly thighs. Reminds me of some reimagined Dracthyr posts showing differences between male and female bodies.

All current Dracthyr options look more feminine than masculine.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have Hulk's propotions, so for certain crowd they're too small to feel comfortable with.
    I'm beginning to get the impression that some folks here wanted to play as a traditional Drakonoid that could be a standard class (boring!), instead of being a dragon with the powers of the aspects, which is what we got instead.