Thread: Elemental Blast

Elemental Blast

Elemental blast. hate to say it but i'm not loving this as a spender. just feels bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    but why?
    you can easly macro it in LB and forget about it if its matching your build
    worst case scenario you will be casting it one 5 MSW latter, ~1-3 sec, than you could normally, 0 maintance and thinking tho ;P
    or you can just make reset = 10 and in this case you will block msw for 2 sec max ;P

in case of DF and build with 2 charges just macro it to bypas cast castsequence with ctrl or shift, it will be pretty ocasional anyway to keep 2 stacks
    Last edited by kosajk; 2022-10-26 at 09:17 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Did you not use it in the previous patch?
    It was the talent to take for NF single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamilk View Post
    Did you not use it in the previous patch?
    It was the talent to take for NF single target.
    Didn't he mean "as a spender". EB was not a spender till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Didn't he mean "as a spender". EB was not a spender till now.
    It's been a MW spender for enhancement for a while.
    I don't really pay much attention to Ele, but if it became a spender you just replace a few earth shocks with EB, no big deal. Kind of parallels the Enh use.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamilk View Post
    It's been a MW spender for enhancement for a while.
    I don't really pay much attention to Ele, but if it became a spender you just replace a few earth shocks with EB, no big deal. Kind of parallels the Enh use.
    It was a generator for Ele (and an important one at that, AFAIR generating 30 Malestrom). I don't think Ele players care for Enh rotation; EB is simply serving a different puprose now, which may feel weird to play for a bit.
    (Also, you don't weave it in, it completely replaces Earthshock, but costs more: 75 to 50 Maelstrom.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    It was a generator for Ele (and an important one at that, AFAIR generating 30 Malestrom). I don't think Ele players care for Enh rotation; EB is simply serving a different puprose now, which may feel weird to play for a bit.
    (Also, you don't weave it in, it completely replaces Earthshock, but costs more: 75 to 50 Maelstrom.)
    this, with overloads it could generate a whole earth shock.

I think lava burst needs a buff. Pretty sad when lightning bolt beats it out in single target.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yeah not a fan of it either, it feels bad compared to Earth Shock since it has a cast time opposed to ES which is instant.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann