Poll: As short and as simple as put What is the root of Evil?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    By far the human psychological tendency to be far more easily pushed into doing something abhorrent if someone above you in a power hierarchy you're in telling you to do it, this has been studied on academic levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You freely make choices. Some of which have nothing to do with mental issues. Sure, some might call "Daisy's Destruction" as crazy, but if you can't recognize it as evil committed by adults upon an 18 month old girl then you're part of the problem.
    How am I part of the problem if it doesn't change my perspective on how these people should be dealt with? No one is inherently evil, that would imply people can't change or that we can't find the root of the problem in order to stop such things from happening.

You know what is actually a really big part of the problem? The education system. It sucks. It doesn't really teach people anything about life, just gives them information that they would need in order to proceed ahead and get a degree/diploma. There's so much bullying happening across the world, and it starts right there, exactly where it shouldn't. Are kids evil? I used to think that because I did get bullied once. Now I don't, I just think they are just stupid and lack necessary knowledge.

Obviously people who do these things should be punished. I'm not saying otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    As short and as simple as put What is the root of Evil?
    Being human.

What is the source of corruption?
    Being human.

Why is suffering such as homelessness, and mental illness so great?
    Wait for it.....being human.

There you go boys, I solved it.