Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    This can't be the real tier sets, the Enhancement Shaman one is so bad it isn't even funny.
    The Enhance shaman didn't get a tier set, we got a tear set; because we are crying IRL with those set bonuses.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    So as prot pala I get 2% dr for 4s, as prot warr 4% dr for 5s. Seems fair.
    The Warrior buff is only for himself while the Paladin buffs an additional Player as well. I would argue that's stronger

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Just because that was the way in the past doesn't HAVE to mean it should be this way now.. why do we have to wait until the end to get some interesting shit is all I'm saying.[/I]
    Mostly because the nature of this game is gear progression. A part of that gear progression at an expansion level is sets and trinkets that go from basic → interesting/gameplay-changing/op

  4. #44
    the 6th week after the Mythic Raid becomes available in Dragonflight Season 1.
    1 step forward, 10 steps back also we're ignoring your feedback yet again.

  5. #45
    Good to hear that the system returns in some manner. Completing sets in a reasonable manner besides bashing my head against a wall with rng loot drops with a week long lockout was one of the few things I enjoyed during season 3.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    Good to hear that the system returns in some manner. Completing sets in a reasonable manner besides bashing my head against a wall with rng loot drops with a week long lockout was one of the few things I enjoyed during season 3.

    glad to see someone gets it.


    on another note this system opens up 6 weeks after the raid starts, if people do the raid every week for them 6 weeks they might have the full set anyways and if not gear they can change over

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmotto View Post
    1 step forward, 10 steps back also we're ignoring your feedback yet again.
    They've been doing it through the whole, short, beta.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Radazar View Post
    glad to see someone gets it.


    on another note this system opens up 6 weeks after the raid starts, if people do the raid every week for them 6 weeks they might have the full set anyways and if not gear they can change over
    Except of course people who PvP and do M+, because fuck those people why would they need tier, right. They can start playing the game 1.5 months in.

  9. #49
    I only flew over those "tier" boni. That is boring beyond believe.

    I was never so low on hype for WoW. I guess i will stay unsubbed for an expansion release since MoP.
    Maybe they want WoW in a direction i simply can't understand and therefore i think twice before resubbing.

    Thanks for helping me save money =)

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmotto View Post
    1 step forward, 10 steps back also we're ignoring your feedback yet again.
    Agagin, they are not ignoring your feedback. They disagree with you. People need to stop acting like Blizzard not giving into player whining = ignoring you. Not what is happening at all.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdkartoffl View Post
    I only flew over those "tier" boni. That is boring beyond believe.

    I was never so low on hype for WoW. I guess i will stay unsubbed for an expansion release since MoP.
    Maybe they want WoW in a direction i simply can't understand and therefore i think twice before resubbing.

    Thanks for helping me save money =)
    sure sir i highly doubt it.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Just because that was the way in the past doesn't HAVE to mean it should be this way now.. why do we have to wait until the end to get some interesting shit is all I'm saying.

    Random words in italic for no reason just because I felt like it.
    Just because it was that way in the past doesn't have to mean it shouldn't be that way now. And the words they italicized weren't done for no reason, it was done for emphasis, like it should be and is most commonly done. They didn't it for a lazy attempt at trolling like you did.

  13. #53
    Gonna be honest, feral set looks so whatever that probably stat optimized armor from m+ will be more effective. They can shove the Catalyst up their ass for all i care.

  14. #54
    The Lightbringer Sanguinerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    3,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Just because it was that way in the past doesn't have to mean it shouldn't be that way now. And the words they italicized weren't done for no reason, it was done for emphasis, like it should be and is most commonly done. They didn't it for a lazy attempt at trolling like you did.
    Yawn.. Everything is trolling these days
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    boring bland and unisnpriing like this whole expansion

    also gated for 2 months so that top 1 % could feel special about themsleves.

    what a perfect way to ruin your expansion before launch.

    - - - Updated - - -



    yes of your raid team

    majority of players dont raid and dont want to raid. yet they are forced to because otherwise they will be instant declines/kicked from mythic + groups becaue no set bonuses

    its boring its stupid liek this whole expansion

    it will fail even harder then SL
    You can't get kicked from your own group. Expecting others to use their own key to carry you is pretty toxic tbf
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Agagin, they are not ignoring your feedback. They disagree with you. People need to stop acting like Blizzard not giving into player whining = ignoring you. Not what is happening at all.
    Well I heard multiple devs state in different interviews that they agreed that a 5 week timegate for the creation catalyst was too much in 9.2. It's a bit odd that they now decided to go with a 6 week delay for the first tier in dragonflight.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by roldy27 View Post
    Well I heard multiple devs state in different interviews that they agreed that a 5 week timegate for the creation catalyst was too much in 9.2. It's a bit odd that they now decided to go with a 6 week delay for the first tier in dragonflight.
    Devs: "We agree, 5 weeks is too long of a gate."
    Execs: "Wait, but if we make people wait 5 weeks that's 2 full extra 4-week subs, right?"
    Devs: "Yes, but it's bad design. We tried it."
    Execs: "But it'll bring in more money?"
    Devs: "It's. bad. design. We need to think of M+ and PvP, and so on."
    Execs: "I'm sorry, I feel like I didn't enunciate clearly enough. It's more M-O-N-E-Y?"
    Devs: "Yes, but..."
    Execs: "You can stop at 'Yes'. Now get cracking."

  18. #58
    I'm actually impressed with the Havoc tier bonus. Especially with the new talent Know Your Enemy that increases crit damage by the same amount of crit % you have. Stack crit and keep the 8% dmg buff rolling for even fatter crits on top of the 10% increase crit damage of chaos strike and blade dance. Eye beam will once again hit like a truck

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal10 View Post
    The Enhance shaman didn't get a tier set, we got a tear set; because we are crying IRL with those set bonuses.
    You’re crying because the tier set let’s you use abilities more often at lower Haste values? Something that always happens at the start of an xpac.
    The only bad part about that set is if the CDR can affect talents already off CD and wastes the proc.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Devs: "We agree, 5 weeks is too long of a gate."
    Execs: "Wait, but if we make people wait 5 weeks that's 2 full extra 4-week subs, right?"
    Devs: "Yes, but it's bad design. We tried it."
    Execs: "But it'll bring in more money?"
    Devs: "It's. bad. design. We need to think of M+ and PvP, and so on."
    Execs: "I'm sorry, I feel like I didn't enunciate clearly enough. It's more M-O-N-E-Y?"
    Devs: "Yes, but..."
    Execs: "You can stop at 'Yes'. Now get cracking."
    Or, hear me out and think with some critical views: ppl who will only play when the feature becomes available have no reason to sub before it’s there, making your point moot. Or, the ppl who are already playing for things like raids, m+, or just enjoying the game, are going to be subbed regardless of the feature being available, making your point moot.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    The Warrior buff is only for himself while the Paladin buffs an additional Player as well. I would argue that's stronger
    Which is only useful in your raid for the other tank. The 2% DR for a dps in a dungeon is useless. Let me have the warrior one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •