Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    BM Hunter set is very boring

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Which is only useful in your raid for the other tank. The 2% DR for a dps in a dungeon is useless. Let me have the warrior one.
    Like I pointed out above yours, Paladins automatically have a DR built into their spec. The DR between Warrior and Paladin are pretty much even when considering that. They still get 4% damage increase on all of their abilities, along with any healing they do (yes, Paladins self heal), it’s potentially up much more frequently as it’s a normal part of their rotation without impeding other DR modifiers, and (as the other person posted) grants a nearby player with 2% DR and 4% damage increase.
    The 4% vers they grant a player in either m+ or raid is also beneficial (possibly more so) when compared to the Warrior set.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2022-10-03 at 09:38 PM.

  3. #63
    Field Marshal GotNoRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    52
    The Resto Druid bonus seems very boring. It's almost completely passive.

    (2) Set Bonus: Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Wild Growth, Efflorescence, and Tranquility chance to critically heal is increased by 10%.
    Um, ok... Thanks?

    (4) Set Bonus: Efflorescence critical heals increase the healing of your next Wild Growth by 10%, stacking up to 5 times. Lifebloom critical heals reduce the cooldown of Nature’s Swiftness by 2 seconds.
    So this is almost all passive for the most part. It would promote using Efflorescence as much as possible (which is already something a resto druid should be doing). It would promote keeping Lifebloom up as much as possible (which is already something a resto druid should be doing).

    The only non-passive elements are that it encourages using Efflorescence even in situations where it would be mostly wasteful otherwise (does not add to our playstyle in a positive way), and apparently we are going to want to stack Crit now (does not add to our playstyle in a positive way).

    Compared to Shadowlands bonuses. The 2-piece bonus was mostly passive but did make Germination more viable since it would help proc the bonus HoT more often. The 4-piece bonus was very fun because it's possible to do many things that take advantage of that 9-second window when Tree of Life procs (use it in conjunction with a healing cooldown, spam instant regrowths during a clearcast proc with innervate, etc).

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by roldy27 View Post
    Well I heard multiple devs state in different interviews that they agreed that a 5 week timegate for the creation catalyst was too much in 9.2. It's a bit odd that they now decided to go with a 6 week delay for the first tier in dragonflight.
    The key to that sentence is "in 9.2". Different patch, different content amount, different idea for how long it should be. Just because it was too long in 9.2 does nto mean it will be too long with expansion release patch.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Except of course people who PvP and do M+, because fuck those people why would they need tier, right. They can start playing the game 1.5 months in.
    but people where able to do PvP and M+ just fine without them before, so what's the problem now?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Radazar View Post
    but people where able to do PvP and M+ just fine without them before, so what's the problem now?
    I feel like you'd only need 5 seconds of thinking to know why it is bad. Imagine queueing into pvp and you are just at a straight disadvantage because you don't have tier gear versus someone who raids and pvps. Same with mythic+ if you want to push high and keep up with competition and teammates you're SOL. There is no reason for a 6 week delay. At most it should be 4 weeks, maxmimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    But if they read the terrain like I do instead of going off of personal desires then they'd understand and wouldn't get their jimmies rustled. Again, I have no intention of maining a tinker, I just know with 100% certainty that they're wow's next playable class. It's so God damn obvious all things considered.

    If that triggers people then oh well.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I feel like you'd only need 5 seconds of thinking to know why it is bad. Imagine queueing into pvp and you are just at a straight disadvantage because you don't have tier gear versus someone who raids and pvps. Same with mythic+ if you want to push high and keep up with competition and teammates you're SOL. There is no reason for a 6 week delay. At most it should be 4 weeks, maxmimum.
    your argument doesn't make sense, you acting like day one your gunna que for PvP or M+ and have these full raid/PvP geared people. everyone is gunna be on the same level. if you don't want to put the time into the game to get the gear then that's on you. If you have a life and can't, that sucks, but that's life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •