Dragonflight Pre-Patch Hotfixes - October 28, 2022

Dragonflight Pre-Patch Hotfixes - October 28, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Druid
      • Balance
        • Full Moon correctly returns to New Moon when Radiant Moonlight isn’t talented.
        • Elune’s Guidance now correctly reduces the cost of Starsurge and Starfall with and without Orbital Strike talented.
        • Fixed an issue where Solstice would not be granted from a Celestial Alignment given by Primordial Arcanic Pulsar.
        • Fixed an issue where Umbral Embrace was not being consumed with Wrath cast by Convoke the Spirits.
        • Fixed an issue where Starfall wouldn’t trigger Primordial Arcanic Pulsar’s Celestial Alignment effect when Orbital Strike was talented.
      • Restoration
        • Fixed an issue that caused Budding Leaves to not affect Lifebloom after it had been extended by Verdant Infusion or Flourish.
        • Fixed an issue that caused Grove Tending to not be extended by Verdant Infusion or Flourish.
    • Rogue
      • Subtlety
        • Fixed an issue that could cause Inevitability to cause Eviscerate and Shadowstrike to deal more damage than intended.
    • Warlock
      • Fixed and issue where Inquisitor’s Gaze could pull enemies out of combat.
      • Affliction
        • Decimating Bolt (Necrolord Ability) and Shard of Annihilation now correctly increase the damage of one Drain Soul.
      • Demonology
        • Guillotine can no longer be used when Demonic Strength is active.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Shadowlands Legendaries and Covenant Abilities and powers once again function correctly in all Season 4 Mythic dungeons.

Player versus Player
    • Rated Solo Shuffle
      • Fixed an issue that prevented rating gained from Solo Shuffle to affect your ability to upgrade gear.
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Rated Solo Shuffle first win of the day rewards to not be rewarded at level 60.
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Rated Solo Shuffle from providing progress towards the Great Vault and progress towards Vicious mounts while above 1000 rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice they fixed our abilities working in m+

So monks can still 1 shot people in PvP, but they fixed some mythic + crap.

Priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    So monks can still 1 shot people in PvP, but they fixed some mythic + crap.

Priorities.
    No one cares about PvP (at large).

Still we cannot upgrade our pvp gear. Nice "fix"
    Based on My Opinion: WotLK = Legion > TBC = Classic > Dragonflight > MoP > Bfa > Shadowlands > Cata > Wod

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    No one cares about PvP (at large).
    Sadly that is incredibly obvious at this point. I can't believe they're just letting the solo shuffle quitting thing stand until Tuesday, it's literally made the mode unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah man. They fixed the full moon spam. It was great throwing back to back to back full moons.

15+ Year Old Account
    and when is the stock ui making a return for us that have used it since wow launch ?

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    Ah man. They fixed the full moon spam. It was great throwing back to back to back full moons.
    Yeah it was lol, sadly even with that Druids are underperforming by a large amount compared to any class right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    and when is the stock ui making a return for us that have used it since wow launch ?
    Just get an add on to bring it back lol
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Just remake it. Isn't hard.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Just remake it. Isn't hard.
    How do I make it so that the bottom bar is different when I'm in Elf form than Moonkin form like it used to do? I can not figure that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    How do I make it so that the bottom bar is different when I'm in Elf form than Moonkin form like it used to do? I can not figure that one out.
    No idea, I don't play druid.

Update: I logged in on an old dusty alt, and the bar changes for me when shifting into and out of forms, I didn't do anything to the bars/options.
    Last edited by Fabled; 2022-10-31 at 12:34 PM.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

It's not. They aren't going to maintain two versions espeically when addons are involved.