DF tier forge won't unlock for six weeks after mythic raids open.

I don't get the point of this... I had to bench myself in s3 because I had extremely bad luck finishing my tier that did a massive amount of my classes overall dmg.

What is the point to time gating tier when it's been made so impactful it essentially acts as part of your classes tool kite? Is it for the world first race? If so its moronic as they are going to have loot funnels and rerolled characters so it wont effect it.

It feels like they are treating tier like it was for most of classic wow. Something that adds a little dmg and doesn't make or break classes.

The set bonuses this time at least look like they won't be so hilariously overpowered.

But yeah, it does suck to have to wait six goddamn weeks to get your set bonus if you're unlucky. Week 4 would be better, I think.

Yeah, the six weeks timegate is just stupid to me. I'd wait till the wf race is over to avoid strange shenanigans, but after that, it's free for all.

In six weeks of playing regularly chances are most people will have their tier set done.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I don't get the point of this... I had to bench myself in s3 because I had extremely bad luck finishing my tier that did a massive amount of my classes overall dmg.

What is the point to time gating tier when it's been made so impactful it essentially acts as part of your classes tool kite? Is it for the world first race? If so its moronic as they are going to have loot funnels and rerolled characters so it wont effect it.

It feels like they are treating tier like it was for most of classic wow. Something that adds a little dmg and doesn't make or break classes.
    Yeah this is probably the worst thing they have announced that's completely inexcusable.

Just a completely raid or die game for the first two months, and even then you can still get unlucky.