Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Spoiler….it’s coloured glass. They spent too much money on the big glowy crystal when they were building it and had to go cheap on other decorative items
    Everything has a price with the right story!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    You're talking about the expansion. I'm talking about the cinematic.
    No? I'm talking about the cinematic. Ysera's daughter is there, Wrathion ain't. It is as much a hint that something is up as your aim of green color in anything commonly used to symbolize the Emerald Dream.

Did Ulduar appear in a cinematic?
    Did the Emerald Dream appear in a cinematic? Nope.

We're not debating as to what is causing it. Do you agree an Emerald color appears multiple times in different things throughout the cinematic?
    I agree that a common green hue appears in the cinematic which has been artistically used through years of titan content. Do you agree that themes of color and build methods are common for Titans and Watchers/Keepers?

You'd be surprised how many people miss that. Take lelenia, for example.
    Everyone focuses on different things, we're humans.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    No? I'm talking about the cinematic. Ysera's daughter is there, Wrathion ain't. It is as much a hint that something is up as your aim of green color in anything commonly used to symbolize the Emerald Dream.
    She is? They all look alike to me...

Did the Emerald Dream appear in a cinematic? Nope.
    You were talking about its decorations.

I agree that a common green hue appears in the cinematic which has been artistically used through years of titan content. Do you agree that themes of color and build methods are common for Titans and Watchers/Keepers?
    They are. But, why use the same color for the bioluminescemce in the water and for the Felstorm as well?

Everyone focuses on different things, we're humans.
    True. But, it's not that hard to miss.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-10-24 at 12:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is? They all look alike to me...
    Go watch again, one green large Dragon flying just past and at the edge before the camera pans to the others.

You were talking about its decorations.
    I was talking about the use of the green color in the decorations now, and before. We know that the massive green light in the distance is NOT a hint to the Emerald Dream after all.

They are. But, why use the same color for the bioluminescemce in the water and for the Felstorm as well?
    For all we know, the effect is a residue, or just generally an inspiration as they can look like that in the real world too. As for the storm, well, the sundering is happening, shit goes down.

True. But, it'a not that hard to miss.
    True, but then again, you did miss a Dragon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Go watch again, one green large Dragon flying just past and at the edge before the camera pans to the others.
    How can one know it's Merithra?

I was talking about the use of the green color in the decorations now, and before. We know that the massive green light in the distance is NOT a hint to the Emerald Dream after all.
    The recurring color motif is.

For all we know, the effect is a residue, or just generally an inspiration as they can look like that in the real world too. As for the storm, well, the sundering is happening, shit goes down.
    You're not getting it.
    The choice to use this color again and again for different things is not arbitrary.

True, but then again, you did miss a Dragon.
    I didn't miss it. There are hundreds of other dragons there. How does one distinguishes between them?

What? What does titan water have to do with what we were talking about?
    Titan watchers. Typo.

Ardeweald. It's a creature there.
    Irrelevant. You're being fallacious by using hindsight. I'm talking about taking that mount at face value before the announcement of the Shadowlands expansion.

Before Nazjatar came out.
    Except we already knew from the beginning of the expansion we would be fighting Azshara: she is the one responsible for the disappearance of the Kul'Tiran fleet. We see Azshara at the end of the Shrine of the Storm dungeon. And even before that, in Legion, we got hints: we see her naga storming Azsuna when we first fly there. We see how Azshara is involved in the Court of Farondis' current situation.

Emerald Nightmare. Which, appeared in Legion.
    Again, you're being fallacious by engaging in hindsight. The Emerald Nightmare is not part of the Burning Legion, and it was just a minor sub-plot of the expansion. That's like saying that us getting a blue dragonflight mount in TBC is a reference to the Wrath Expansion, because we fight the blue dragons in an irrelevant sub-plot in the Wrath expansion.

Why does it matter the event that it is tied to?
    Because the event dictates the kind of rewards we'd get. Again: we got a core hound mount in WoW's 10th anniversary. I'll repeat: what expansion did that mount point towards?

Really? Does the Evergrowth seems ordered to you?
    The Evergrowth is not natural, though. It's the result of the Sporehounds consumed the spirit of life and gained rudimentary sentience.

[quote]If the Emerald Dream is relevant and is coming, why are you fighting me?[quote]
    Because you're not arguing that the Emerald Dream is going to be relevant in this expansion. You're arguing nonsensical points of how the Dragonflight's opening cinematic "points to the Emerald Dream" (it doesn't) and that the Emerald Dream is primed for an expansion based on it. (it isn't)

Refer me to the exact hint to Ardenweald and Revendreth.
    I don't have to. Because I never claimed any hints to any specific afterlife.

But, that is how it was envisioned.
    It doesn't matter. Because it was never lore. For the record: the "original vision" for WoD is actual time-travel and the Bronze Dragonflight would take us to a starting point on a temple between Talador and Tanaan Jungle. But that is not the official lore, is it?

Neither was the word "only" been used in the ED description.

What's better than seeing it for yourself? And you did see it, physically, in WC3.
    Except that is all that we ever saw when entering or reading about the Emerald Dream over these nearly two decades of WoW. But we haven't seen or even heard of the Broken Isles at all since the start of WoW until the Legion Expansion came along. You have one singular entry for the Broken Isles, and dozens of different entries for the Emerald Dream.

Didn't you watch the video i sent you?
    Yes. And I'm going to use your own argument, here: "they never said it "fully" sank into the ocean".

We'll see about that. Especially, when you acknowledge the ED's relevancy.
    Which is irrelevant because that was never in question. What's in question here is your nonsensical claims that a felstorm and a blue glow in the ocean in the Dragonflight cinematic are a reference to the Emerald Dream, and that the Emerald Dream should be an entire expansion.

Obviously. Games have restrictions. But, do you have the estimates of their real sizes?
    There's this nifty thing in the game called "world map". I suggest you take a look at it.

Then, you're claiming its a third Life realm since the ED is related to the plane of Life.
    I'm not. And for the record, Zereth Mortis is not a separate realm from the Shadowlands.

We knew enough.
    We didn't.

One little corner in hindsight. These many corners you're talking about could turn out to be one little corner.
    It's not hindsight. It's what was known at the time. Please, do tell me how relevant the Broken Isles has been since WoW launched and how many times we visited it, up to the last day before the Legion expansion was announced.

No, i'm trying to expand it beyond just a green forest, which would constitute at best one zone. The Emerald Dream cannot possibly be one zone.
    If you say that "lush green forests can't be more than one zone", you're saying that the Emerald Dream can't be more than one zone.

And i'm not trying to insert different biomes, i'm more inclined to turn it into a dreamland.
    So you are trying to insert different biomes. Because you literally just admitted that "just lush green forests aren't worth more than one zone", which is the entirety of the Emerald Dream.

Go to my predictions thread.
    Why don't you link it? Better yet, why don't you quote yourself and show your so-called "predictions"?

How big was Sargeras again? Because it looks to me that the Titans were weakened and couldn't take their full forms.

Once again, lelenia: go get glasses.
    You go get yours, instead. I don't need them. Maybe you use those special shaded glasses that allows you to see colors where there aren't any. Green-tinted glasses, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I’ll never understand why people resort to arguing semantics over someone’s interpretation of already vague facts in a fictional media.
    It's called not having a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Titan watchers. Typo.
    Get to the point.

Irrelevant. You're being fallacious by using hindsight. I'm talking about taking that mount at face value before the announcement of the Shadowlands expansion.
    We can't know. But, it obviously was.

Except we already knew from the beginning of the expansion we would be fighting Azshara: she is the one responsible for the disappearance of the Kul'Tiran fleet. We see Azshara at the end of the Shrine of the Storm dungeon. And even before that, in Legion, we got hints: we see her naga storming Azsuna when we first fly there. We see how Azshara is involved in the Court of Farondis' current situation.
    Azshara also appeared in Cataclysm.

Again, you're being fallacious by engaging in hindsight. The Emerald Nightmare is not part of the Burning Legion, and it was just a minor sub-plot of the expansion. That's like saying that us getting a blue dragonflight mount in TBC is a reference to the Wrath Expansion, because we fight the blue dragons in an irrelevant sub-plot in the Wrath expansion.
    You're forgetting it's a moose mount before Highmountain was introduced.

Because the event dictates the kind of rewards we'd get. Again: we got a core hound mount in WoW's 10th anniversary. I'll repeat: what expansion did that mount point towards?
    Not every mount is a hint.

The Core Hound mount was awarded by the achievement Achievement [Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros] during [WoW's 10th Anniversary] event.
    Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros
    Defeated the max-level event version of Ragnaros during the WoW 10th Anniversary celebration.
    Mount Reward: Core Hound Chain
    That's why it was given.

Take the ariship mounts, for example. They were a hint at BfA.

The Evergrowth is not natural, though. It's the result of the Sporehounds consumed the spirit of life and gained rudimentary sentience.
    It's as natural as it can be. The Evergrowth is a testiment to what happens when you let Life go wild. A titanic nature place would all be trimmed and designed, like a botanical garden.

Because you're not arguing that the Emerald Dream is going to be relevant in this expansion. You're arguing nonsensical points of how the Dragonflight's opening cinematic "points to the Emerald Dream" (it doesn't) and that the Emerald Dream is primed for an expansion based on it. (it isn't)
    What does it matter? We both agree on its future relevancy. We just disgaree on the execution style.

I don't have to. Because I never claimed any hints to any specific afterlife.
    Then, saying afterlives is too general. You knew there would probably be a heaven and a hell based on Vrykul afterlife. That's it.

That's like saying, i knew the ED would be a forest, but it could be several types of forests.

Well, the location of the Dark Portal wasn't a crucial point, was it? The premise was still Orc Warlords.

Except that is all that we ever saw when entering or reading about the Emerald Dream over these nearly two decades of WoW. But we haven't seen or even heard of the Broken Isles at all since the start of WoW until the Legion Expansion came along. You have one singular entry for the Broken Isles, and dozens of different entries for the Emerald Dream.
    We've seen Trolls again and again throughout WoW's lifespan. You think there is nothing to innovate about them?

Yes. And I'm going to use your own argument, here: "they never said it "fully" sank into the ocean".
    They also never used the word "only" in the ED description.
    That's being pretty.

Which is irrelevant because that was never in question. What's in question here is your nonsensical claims that a felstorm and a blue glow in the ocean in the Dragonflight cinematic are a reference to the Emerald Dream, and that the Emerald Dream should be an entire expansion.
    Dude. If i pointed out Kul Tiran and Zandalari NPCs in Aszuna during Legion or the Kul Tiran questing armor datamining as hints, would it seem out of place to you?
    The entire expansion thing is because i don't want to waste it.

There's this nifty thing in the game called "world map". I suggest you take a look at it.
    You just said the game is not an accurate representation of their real sizes. What is their lore size estimation?

I'm not. And for the record, Zereth Mortis is not a separate realm from the Shadowlands.
    You're claiming the Force of Life has a plane of its own, a Zereth and the Emerald Dream.

We didn't.
    Define "enough".

It's not hindsight. It's what was known at the time. Please, do tell me how relevant the Broken Isles has been since WoW launched and how many times we visited it, up to the last day before the Legion expansion was announced.
    Why do we need to? Did we visit Outland before it came out in TBC? Did we visit Northrend? Pandaria? Draenor? We had notion about them from the RTS and the RPG. Places don't need to be visited again and again to be established.

If you say that "lush green forests can't be more than one zone", you're saying that the Emerald Dream can't be more than one zone.
    And that's limiting.

So you are trying to insert different biomes. Because you literally just admitted that "just lush green forests aren't worth more than one zone", which is the entirety of the Emerald Dream.
    I'm trying to expand and develop it because a green forest is not worth such a lore zone that is on par with the Shadowlands.

Why don't you link it? Better yet, why don't you quote yourself and show your so-called "predictions"?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ure-expansions

How big was Sargeras again? Because it looks to me that the Titans were weakened and couldn't take their full forms.
    You think wrong then.
    1. They can change sizes.
    2. They were the same size before and after Argus affected them with his red mist.

You go get yours, instead. I don't need them. Maybe you use those special shaded glasses that allows you to see colors where there aren't any. Green-tinted glasses, I assume.
    Every person with an eye can see the Emerald color in the water.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-10-24 at 07:48 PM.

We can't know. But, it obviously was.
    Irrelevant. The point is that there was no way to associate it to an expansion based on the afterlives.

Azshara also appeared in Cataclysm.
    And in Legion. You're making my point for me, here. The point is we already knew we would be facing Azshara in BfA, especially since Azshara was one of the three characters prominently featured in the three Warbringer cinematics that preceded BfA's release.

You're forgetting it's a moose mount before Highmountain was introduced.
    So what? It's the same problem with your claim about the Sylverian Dreamer. We didn't know. There is no way to look at that moose mount and say "Legion-themed expansion".

Not every mount is a hint.
    Just the ones you fallaciously utilize hindsight to claim they were? It's almost as if no mount is a hint or anything until we look back and say "huh, would you look at that."

The Core Hound mount was awarded by the achievement Achievement [Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros] during [WoW's 10th Anniversary] event.
    Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros
    Defeated the max-level event version of Ragnaros during the WoW 10th Anniversary celebration.
    Mount Reward: Core Hound Chain
    That's why it was given.
    And we got the "deathwing" mount by completing an achievement as well. Your point?

Take the ariship mounts, for example. They were a hint at BfA.
    Mounts that were given I think a month before the expansion's announcement, since they were given if you pre-purchased an online Blizzcon ticket. So what?

It's as natural as it can be. The Evergrowth is a testiment to what happens when you let Life go wild. A titanic nature place would all be trimmed and designed, like a botanical garden.
    It's not, though. The planet had an abundance of the "element of spirit", which means planets don't normally have the amount that Draenor had. In other words: Draenor was a special case.

What does it matter? We both agree on its future relevancy. We just disgaree on the execution style.
    Which is precisely the disagreement we're disagreeing here. Are you trying to make a bait-and-switch to try to claim you were always arguing about the Emerald Dream's relevance in DF?

Then, saying afterlives is too general. You knew there would probably be a heaven and a hell based on Vrykul afterlife. That's it.

That's like saying, i knew the ED would be a forest, but it could be several types of forests.
    And yet every time we visited the Emerald Dream... it's always been the same kind of forest.

Well, the location of the Dark Portal wasn't a crucial point, was it? The premise was still Orc Warlords.
    We weren't going to use the Dark Portal, like I said.

We've seen Trolls again and again throughout WoW's lifespan. You think there is nothing to innovate about them?
    Nowhere near the same thing. For starters, we have a bajillion different types and tribes of trolls.

They also never used the word "only" in the ED description.
    And "only" is not written, but shown. Because, again, every time we saw or read or heard of the Emerald Dream, it's always been the same description.

Dude. If i pointed out Kul Tiran and Zandalari NPCs in Aszuna during Legion or the Kul Tiran questing armor datamining as hints, would it seem out of place to you?
    Nope. Because seeing a kul'tiran NPC and a kul'tiran map on datamined armor point pretty specifically to Kul'tiras.

The entire expansion thing is because i don't want to waste it.
    Not being used as the basis of an expansion =/= wasted.

You just said the game is not an accurate representation of their real sizes. What is their lore size estimation?
    I. Do. Not. Know.

You're claiming the Force of Life has a plane of its own, a Zereth and the Emerald Dream.
    I'm not. You are making that claim.

Why do we need to?
    You're the one equating the Broken Isles to the Emerald Dream in terms of how much we knew about the place. So yes, we "need to". I've pointed the multiple instances where we visit, heard or read about the Emerald Dream and its relevancy since the game's inception. You so far failed to show a single time where the Broken Isles have been relevant since the game's launch.

Did we visit Outland before it came out in TBC? Did we visit Northrend? Pandaria? Draenor? We had notion about them from the RTS and the RPG. Places don't need to be visited again and again to be established.
    The flimsiest, vaguest notions. Unlike the Emerald Dream.

And that's limiting.
    And that's your problem. That is what the Emerald Dream is, whether you like it or not.

I'm trying to expand and develop it because a green forest is not worth such a lore zone that is on par with the Shadowlands.
    You want to change it into something it's not, and make it lesser.

Wrath of the Lich King cinematic: bullshit. We knew undead dragons were a thing, considering we fought Sapphiron in Naxxramas since vanilla, and what do you know: we fight it again in the new Naxxramas, and then we fight Sindragosa in Icecrown.
    Mists of Pandaria cinematic: bullshit. That is basic Horde/orcish architecture.
    Siege of Orgrimmar: bullshit. Unlike the Ruby Sanctum, Siege of Orgrimmar wasn't a tie-in raid. It was literally the expansion's last tier.
    Warlords of Draenor: bullshit. It set the theme of the expansion as we saw Gul'dan trying to convert/corrupt the orcs since the beginning already.
    Legion: bullshit. The Legion was a powerful foe and needed both sides to work together, that's why they're there. And funny how you use them working together as evidence they'll be fighting each other.
    Legion's last raid: bullshit. The last raid wasn't "titan-themed" at all considering only the two last bosses were actual titans and only in the last boss we actually went to a titan place.
    BfA: bullshit. Anduin has always been a priest and the heir of Stormwind, and Sylvanas was made warchief in the previous expansion. Of course the two would collide.
    Shadowlands: bullshit. Varian has been like that since the end of TBC because of the red dragonflight's dragon fire, while Deathwing was the way he was for completely different reasons.

"How to predict future expansions"? More like "how to bullshit your way around with hindsight and nonsensical claims". Everyone in that thread of yours is calling you out on your BS.

You think wrong then.
    1. They can change sizes.
    2. They were the same size before and after Argus affected them with his red mist.
    How do you know they were already at that size?

Every person with an eye can see the Emerald color in the water.
    Only one person with a narrative they're desperate to sell does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slight spoiler alert here but.. It's been found that all six forces have their own Zereth XYZ facility, and each force has its own areas which aren't symbolized by the Emerald Dream or Shadowlands, meaning, Life and Death have zones outside of these two zones.
    @Ielenia
    Last edited by Lochton; 2022-10-24 at 11:00 PM.

Irrelevant. The point is that there was no way to associate it to an expansion based on the afterlives.
    There are those you can and there are those you can't. Doesn't deny the fact that they're hints.

And in Legion. You're making my point for me, here. The point is we already knew we would be facing Azshara in BfA, especially since Azshara was one of the three characters prominently featured in the three Warbringer cinematics that preceded BfA's release.
    We didn't face her in Cataclysm, though.

So what? It's the same problem with your claim about the Sylverian Dreamer. We didn't know. There is no way to look at that moose mount and say "Legion-themed expansion".
    No, but these are little hints towards the future that need deciphering.

Just the ones you fallaciously utilize hindsight to claim they were? It's almost as if no mount is a hint or anything until we look back and say "huh, would you look at that."
    Dude. There are the Cat and Bird mounts that could very well hint at the Emerald Dream.

And we got the "deathwing" mount by completing an achievement as well. Your point?
    My point is the Corehound is linked to the Molten Core raid they brought back.

Mounts that were given I think a month before the expansion's announcement, since they were given if you pre-purchased an online Blizzcon ticket. So what?
    So, they were used as hints. That's what.

It's not, though. The planet had an abundance of the "element of spirit", which means planets don't normally have the amount that Draenor had. In other words: Draenor was a special case.
    It was, but not unique. Places like Un'goro Crater and Feralas are examples of flora and fauna exploding. Again, an ordered natural place would be way more symmetrical and shit, like the Titans like.

Which is precisely the disagreement we're disagreeing here. Are you trying to make a bait-and-switch to try to claim you were always arguing about the Emerald Dream's relevance in DF?
    No. Beyond it.

And yet every time we visited the Emerald Dream... it's always been the same kind of forest.
    And everytime we were sent to the Shadowlands, it was always this grey swirly filter (only retconned to be the veil after the expansion launched)

We weren't going to use the Dark Portal, like I said.
    Oh, yea... Karazhan. Big deal.

Nowhere near the same thing. For starters, we have a bajillion different types and tribes of trolls.
    Which are established a certain way. Doesn't mean you can't change anything about them.

And "only" is not written, but shown. Because, again, every time we saw or read or heard of the Emerald Dream, it's always been the same description.
    That's called drawing conclusions.

Nope. Because seeing a kul'tiran NPC and a kul'tiran map on datamined armor point pretty specifically to Kul'tiras.
    Oh...so, you need your hints to be very literal. That's why you're having a hard time getting the less obvious ones.

Not being used as the basis of an expansion =/= wasted.
    A lore zone the magnitude of the Emerald Dream? Yes.

I. Do. Not. Know.
    Yet, you can claim the Shadowlands are bigger than Azeroth by a large margin.

I'm not. You are making that claim.
    If it's not the plane of a Life and it's not Zereth Vitae, then it is a third Life realm.

You're the one equating the Broken Isles to the Emerald Dream in terms of how much we knew about the place. So yes, we "need to". I've pointed the multiple instances where we visit, heard or read about the Emerald Dream and its relevancy since the game's inception. You so far failed to show a single time where the Broken Isles have been relevant since the game's launch.
    No. Not in those terms. I'm saying we knew about that place. What it looked like and what it held. I don't need a constant reminder to know that the Broken Isles were Night elven ruins.

The flimsiest, vaguest notions. Unlike the Emerald Dream.
    What? What are you talking about? We visited Outland and Northrend in WC3. Draenor had detailed information from the RTS games.

And that's your problem. That is what the Emerald Dream is, whether you like it or not.
    Yeah... the Titans made a replica of Azeroth the size of a single zone. Makes sense.

You want to change it into something it's not, and make it lesser.
    I want to realize its potential.

Wrath of the Lich King cinematic: bullshit. We knew undead dragons were a thing, considering we fought Sapphiron in Naxxramas since vanilla, and what do you know: we fight it again in the new Naxxramas, and then we fight Sindragosa in Icecrown.
    Dude. Are you even trying? That's not a hint towards undead dragons. It's a hint towards dragons featuring the following expansion.

Mists of Pandaria cinematic: bullshit. That is basic Horde/orcish architecture.
    Can you say something other than bullshit?
    Does it make sense to have a Human Garrison when Draenor was populated by Orcs and Draenei and we were supposedly "stranded" on that planet.

Siege of Orgrimmar: bullshit. Unlike the Ruby Sanctum, Siege of Orgrimmar wasn't a tie-in raid. It was literally the expansion's last tier.
    Yes, it was. After that, Garrosh escaped to Draenor. You're not even reading the OP.

Warlords of Draenor: bullshit. It set the theme of the expansion as we saw Gul'dan trying to convert/corrupt the orcs since the beginning already.
    Just by chance you get a demonic Legion expansion afterwards.

Legion: bullshit. The Legion was a powerful foe and needed both sides to work together, that's why they're there. And funny how you use them working together as evidence they'll be fighting each other.
    Again, you're having a hard time if something isn't literal. It's the symbolism, not the act.

Legion's last raid: bullshit. The last raid wasn't "titan-themed" at all considering only the two last bosses were actual titans and only in the last boss we actually went to a titan place.
    It was titan-structured and ended with a titanic encounter.

BfA: bullshit. Anduin has always been a priest and the heir of Stormwind, and Sylvanas was made warchief in the previous expansion. Of course the two would collide.
    That's not what the cinematic analysis is about. Again, are you even reading what it says? The theme of Light and Void is a substantial one, even featuring on the book and in the last raid.

Shadowlands: bullshit. Varian has been like that since the end of TBC because of the red dragonflight's dragon fire, while Deathwing was the way he was for completely different reasons.
    Varian? You mean Bolvar?
    Since the end of TBC? You mean Wrath?
    Dude. It's not about their natures. Its what their looks evoke.

"How to predict future expansions"? More like "how to bullshit your way around with hindsight and nonsensical claims". Everyone in that thread of yours is calling you out on your BS.

That's because they're not proficient in the art.

How do you know they were already at that size?
    Because we see them getting hurt during a cutscene.
    The titans must take the size of the place they inhabit, otherwise they would crush it.

Only one person with a narrative they're desperate to sell does.
    It's not even theoretical. The color is there. One can see it by looking at the cinematic. I can even link a picture of it again.

Slight spoiler alert here but.. It's been found that all six forces have their own Zereth XYZ facility, and each force has its own areas which aren't symbolized by the Emerald Dream or Shadowlands, meaning, Life and Death have zones outside of these two zones.
    @Ielenia
    Source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Source?
    New books in Uldaman.

There are those you can and there are those you can't. Doesn't deny the fact that they're hints.
    The simple fact that there are those you can't prove they're not hints and any and all you claim are hints are just you fallaciously using hindsight to imply knowledge at a time you didn't have any.

We didn't face her in Cataclysm, though.
    Irrelevant. The point is that we knew as a matter of certainty that we would be facing her in BfA, thanks to the Warbringers cinematics.

No, but these are little hints towards the future that need deciphering.
    They're not hints, though. Again: there was absolutely zero ways to associate the Sylverian Dreamer to an expansion based around afterlives. Nothing about it pointed toward an expansion based around afterlives: its design, its colors, its lore, nothing.

Dude. There are the Cat and Bird mounts that could very well hint at the Emerald Dream.
    But they don't, right now. Which is the whole point: this entire "hint" thing is nothing but hindsight.

My point is the Corehound is linked to the Molten Core raid they brought back.
    And somehow Deathwing is not a reference to the Cataclysm era referenced in that anniversary event.... why?

It was, but not unique. Places like Un'goro Crater and Feralas are examples of flora and fauna exploding.
    Uhh... no, they're not. In fact, your examples help me. Un'goro was literally designed by Freya to be an area of experimentation. And Feralas is just a jungle.

No. Beyond it.
    As an expansion theme? No, not going to happen.

And everytime we were sent to the Shadowlands, it was always this grey swirly filter (only retconned to be the veil after the expansion launched)
    Such as...? Where's the examples?

Oh, yea... Karazhan. Big deal.
    Not Karazhan either. But either way, a massive change like that is meaningless to you, but a similar change also from pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha is valid because it fits your narrative?

Which are established a certain way. Doesn't mean you can't change anything about them.
    Again, that's irrelevant. Because the simple fact we know there are many different types of trolls, and some that are even considered extinct means more could still be living in some unknown corner of Azeroth, or even underground.

Oh...so, you need your hints to be very literal. That's why you're having a hard time getting the less obvious ones.
    No, I need hints to actually be hints, and not nonsensical associations that even conspiracy theorists would tell you you're reaching. For a hint to be a hint, it needs to point to something. Your "hints" don't point to anything.

A lore zone the magnitude of the Emerald Dream? Yes.
    That's your problem. If you feel that not using the Emerald Dream as the basis for an expansion is the same thing as wasting it, that's on you. Your feelings aren't facts.

Yet, you can claim the Shadowlands are bigger than Azeroth by a large margin.
    When a dimension is called "an infinite realm", I'd say it is bigger than Azeroth "by a large margin", yes.

If it's not the plane of a Life and it's not Zereth Vitae, then it is a third Life realm.
    Or... it's not a life realm, and it's there because it's intrinsically linked to Azeroth.

No. Not in those terms. I'm saying we knew about that place. What it looked like and what it held. I don't need a constant reminder to know that the Broken Isles were Night elven ruins.
    Nowhere near the same thing. You've only been to one place in the Broken Isles once, whereas we have been to several different areas of the Emerald Dream in several different opportunities.

What? What are you talking about? We visited Outland and Northrend in WC3. Draenor had detailed information from the RTS games.
    Detailed information, you say? Then I suppose you won't have any problems listing what we knew about Outland from the RTS game and what changed in TBC, right?

Yeah... the Titans made a replica of Azeroth the size of a single zone. Makes sense.
    "Single zone" is meaningless since that's a game term, not a lore term.

I want to realize its potential.
    No, you want it to realize the potential you want to assign to it. There's a difference.

Dude. Are you even trying? That's not a hint towards undead dragons. It's a hint towards dragons featuring the following expansion.
    No, it's not a hint. In every single one of your so-called "predictions" you reached so hard that even Mr Fantastic would get muscle cramps, and people in your thread are rightfully calling you out on it.

Can you say something other than bullshit?
    Says the guy that proudly claims he has a "prediction" thread full of nothing bullshit.

Does it make sense to have a Human Garrison when Draenor was populated by Orcs and Draenei and we were supposedly "stranded" on that planet.
    Considering that the "human Garrison" was designed and build by humans who were teleported in by Khadgar, yes, it does make sense. Human-themed buildings look human-themed because they were build by humans.

Yes, it was.
    No, it wasn't. SoO was a last tier raid, and not a tie-in small raid like the Ruby Sanctum.

Just by chance you get a demonic Legion expansion afterwards.
    We getting a Legion-themed expansion after WoD in no way shape or form has anything to do with WoD's opening cinematic. The demon Mannoroth is in the opening cinematic precisely because it's a recreation of how the orcs got corrupted in the main timeline. You want the actual hint for the Legion expansion? Check the cinematic that plays out after the death of Archimonde in the Hellfire Citadel raid.

Again, you're having a hard time if something isn't literal. It's the symbolism, not the act.
    I have a "hard time" because it's something that doesn't exist. Even this "symbolism" you claim exists doesn't actually exist.

It was titan-structured and ended with a titanic encounter.
    And TBC ended on a blood-elf structure raid that was capped with a demonic encounter, yet... what did we get for Wrath again?
    And Cata ended on a northrend-based raid that was capped with a draconic encounter, yet.... what did we get for MoP again?

That's not what the cinematic analysis is about.
    Maybe to you, who seems to be someone that tries hard to find meaning on the pattern of distribution of cookie crumbles at the bottom of the cookie jar, and tries to find the meaning on why pencil you dropped bounced to the right and not the left when you accidentally dropped it. Again, your so-called "analysis" is bogus and faulty at the best of times and everyone has called you out on it.

Dude. It's not about their natures. Its what their looks evoke.
    Their looks are a result of actions in the past, not foreshadowing of the future.

That's because they're not proficient in the art.
    "Everyone is wrong, I'm the only one who's right?" Y'know, when everyone around you are telling you are wrong, the wise would take some time for introspection and re-examine himself and his beliefs. The arrogant would just claim they're all wrong to doubt them.

Because we see them getting hurt during a cutscene.
    Which cutscene?

The titans must take the size of the place they inhabit, otherwise they would crush it.
    Why would they make their own planet smaller than necessary to accommodate them?

It's not even theoretical.
    Of course it's not even theoretical. You need some actual evidence for it to be theoretical, and you got nothing.

The color is there.
    It's not.

One can see it by looking at the cinematic.
    Only you do.

New books in Uldaman.
    Where in them is it said?

The simple fact that there are those you can't prove they're not hints and any and all you claim are hints are just you fallaciously using hindsight to imply knowledge at a time you didn't have any.
    Not knowing what it indicates at doesn't mean Blizzard didn't put them in as hints.

They're not hints, though. Again: there was absolutely zero ways to associate the Sylverian Dreamer to an expansion based around afterlives. Nothing about it pointed toward an expansion based around afterlives: its design, its colors, its lore, nothing.
    We knew it's a new creature that would most likely feature the next expansion.
    Hindsight or not, if you could tell they indicated at something, they were used as hints.

But they don't, right now. Which is the whole point: this entire "hint" thing is nothing but hindsight.
    What's wrong with hindsight?

And somehow Deathwing is not a reference to the Cataclysm era referenced in that anniversary event.... why?
    They didn't bring him back or the Dragon Soul raid for the anniversary event.

Uhh... no, they're not. In fact, your examples help me. Un'goro was literally designed by Freya to be an area of experimentation. And Feralas is just a jungle.
    I know that. But, what are jungles? Untamed wilds. Plants "choke" every bit of it and animal species explode in variety. That's not the Titans' idea of ordered.

As an expansion theme? No, not going to happen.
    Remains to be seen.

Such as...? Where's the examples?
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Veil#Appearances

Not Karazhan either. But either way, a massive change like that is meaningless to you, but a similar change also from pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha is valid because it fits your narrative?
    It's only how you get to the location, not the premise of the expansion.

Again, that's irrelevant. Because the simple fact we know there are many different types of trolls, and some that are even considered extinct means more could still be living in some unknown corner of Azeroth, or even underground.
    And the fact that you will visit the Emerald Dream again means you haven't seen everything about it.

No, I need hints to actually be hints, and not nonsensical associations that even conspiracy theorists would tell you you're reaching. For a hint to be a hint, it needs to point to something. Your "hints" don't point to anything.
    They do. You just don't accept them.

That's your problem. If you feel that not using the Emerald Dream as the basis for an expansion is the same thing as wasting it, that's on you. Your feelings aren't facts.
    That zone has been teased since vanilla. It's a prominent part of Warcraft lore. It's not like Tel'abim.

When a dimension is called "an infinite realm", I'd say it is bigger than Azeroth "by a large margin", yes.
    And you only see a continent size of it. Same as you'd see with every other expansion.

Or... it's not a life realm, and it's there because it's intrinsically linked to Azeroth.
    What does Azeroth has to do with the realm of Life in particular?

Nowhere near the same thing. You've only been to one place in the Broken Isles once, whereas we have been to several different areas of the Emerald Dream in several different opportunities.
    "Different areas". You call the same green forests different areas? You do know a single zone has several named places, right?

Detailed information, you say? Then I suppose you won't have any problems listing what we knew about Outland from the RTS game and what changed in TBC, right?
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dra...layStation.jpg

"Single zone" is meaningless since that's a game term, not a lore term.
    Do you think a lore location, supposedly the size of Azeroth, would be translated into a single zone in gameplay terms?

No, you want it to realize the potential you want to assign to it. There's a difference.
    So, it has none?

No, it's not a hint. In every single one of your so-called "predictions" you reached so hard that even Mr Fantastic would get muscle cramps, and people in your thread are rightfully calling you out on it.
    By chance the last raid is dragon-based.

Considering that the "human Garrison" was designed and build by humans who were teleported in by Khadgar, yes, it does make sense. Human-themed buildings look human-themed because they were build by humans.
    We were supposedly cut off from Azeroth. We allied with the Draenei and were located in Shadowmoon valley.

No, it wasn't. SoO was a last tier raid, and not a tie-in small raid like the Ruby Sanctum.
    The last raid that heavily matched the next expansion's theme - Orcs.

We getting a Legion-themed expansion after WoD in no way shape or form has anything to do with WoD's opening cinematic. The demon Mannoroth is in the opening cinematic precisely because it's a recreation of how the orcs got corrupted in the main timeline. You want the actual hint for the Legion expansion? Check the cinematic that plays out after the death of Archimonde in the Hellfire Citadel raid.
    This whole raid is a hint in itself. But, it started as early as the expansion launched (and even before it, in MoP).

I have a "hard time" because it's something that doesn't exist. Even this "symbolism" you claim exists doesn't actually exist.
    Horde, Alliance. These are major themes taking place in the cinematic.

And TBC ended on a blood-elf structure raid that was capped with a demonic encounter, yet... what did we get for Wrath again?
    And Cata ended on a northrend-based raid that was capped with a draconic encounter, yet.... what did we get for MoP again?
    That's why they're not on my thread.

Maybe to you, who seems to be someone that tries hard to find meaning on the pattern of distribution of cookie crumbles at the bottom of the cookie jar, and tries to find the meaning on why pencil you dropped bounced to the right and not the left when you accidentally dropped it. Again, your so-called "analysis" is bogus and faulty at the best of times and everyone has called you out on it.
    Yet, it managed to do the job. Not perfectly, but at times.

Their looks are a result of actions in the past, not foreshadowing of the future.
    We know where their looks came from. We're talking about what they remind us of.

"Everyone is wrong, I'm the only one who's right?" Y'know, when everyone around you are telling you are wrong, the wise would take some time for introspection and re-examine himself and his beliefs. The arrogant would just claim they're all wrong to doubt them.
    Maybe i am the Teriz i never knew i was.

Which cutscene?

Why would they make their own planet smaller than necessary to accommodate them?
    Not them, Blizzard. Because the game has restrictions.

Of course it's not even theoretical. You need some actual evidence for it to be theoretical, and you got nothing.

It's not.

Only you do.

If you don't see patches of Emerald, you really need to question your eyesight.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-10-25 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where in them is it said?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...led-(Spoilers)
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...15146701029376

As well as there are notes in the books about going to other areas' planes.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...led-(Spoilers)
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...15146701029376

As well as there are notes in the books about going to other areas' planes.
    Those are Zereths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are Zereths.
    Yes, and Zereths are connected to something? Or have you not noticed that even Zereth Mortis has been torn from something?

Zeroth Mortis, just like Korthia, does not belong to the Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2022-10-26 at 11:37 AM.

Yes, and Zereths are connected to something? Or have you not noticed that even Zereth Mortis has been torn from something?

Zeroth Mortis, just like Korthia, does not belong to the Shadowlands.
    Every cosmic plane has a Zereth.
    Art-wise, Mortis is seperate. Lore-wise, it is part of the Shadowlands.

Not knowing what it indicates at doesn't mean Blizzard didn't put them in as hints.
    A hint is a clear indication toward a certain something. Everything you posted in this thread and your so-called """"""""""predictions"""""""""" thread are not hints.

We knew it's a new creature that would most likely feature the next expansion.
    We didn't. All we knew is: it's a creature. Absolutely nothing else. And to make matters worse to you, absolutely nothing about it at all could even be construed as pointing toward an expansion based on the afterlife. At best you could claim it could reference the Emerald Dream, considering the mount's lore say it came to an artist in Dalaran in a dream.

What's wrong with hindsight?
    In itself, nothing. The problem is your use of it, making absurd associations that don't exist based on the flimsiest similarities, like your claim that Sindragosa appearing in the Wrath cinematic pointed the Cataclysm expansion.

They didn't bring him back or the Dragon Soul raid for the anniversary event.
    Because bringing back a raid and a boss fight that was utterly trashed by the community, and still is to this day, is the perfect move, isn't it?

I know that. But, what are jungles? Untamed wilds. Plants "choke" every bit of it and animal species explode in variety. That's not the Titans' idea of ordered.
    And yet there is still order in the jungles. Nature itself is orderly. It's what an ecosystem is: balanced within itself.

Even your link points out that different afterlives were possible. Read the notes.

It's only how you get to the location, not the premise of the expansion.
    Except we're not talking about "premises", but what existed pre-pre-pre-pre-Alpha, remember?

And the fact that you will visit the Emerald Dream again means you haven't seen everything about it.
    Wrong. Revisiting places you've already been to doesn't mean "we haven't seen everything about it". Case in point, in Wrath we're sent back to TBC to speak with the Naaru. In Shadowlands, as Night Fae, we're sent back to Zandalar. In Mists of Pandaria we're sent back to the Barrens. And there are other instances of we going back to a place we've already been before throughout the game.

They do. You just don't accept them.
    They don't. You're the only person that believes they do. Again, everyone around you are telling you in varying levels of politeness that every single one of your "hints" are bogus, in this thread and in your other """"""""""prediction"""""""""" thread, and instead of doing some introspection, you just declare everyone is wrong, that you're the only one who is right.

That zone has been teased since vanilla. It's a prominent part of Warcraft lore. It's not like Tel'abim.
    It's not "teasing" when we can actually go to it and have been to it multiple times.

And you only see a continent size of it. Same as you'd see with every other expansion.
    Irrelevant. You're again conflating gameplay with lore.

What does Azeroth has to do with the realm of Life in particular?
    That is not what I said.

"Different areas". You call the same green forests different areas?
    Yes. Because they are different areas. That doesn't mean they look different. Look at a blank sheet of white paper: just on it you have four areas: the upper right corner, the upper left corner, the lower right corner and the lower left corner. And they all are the same white paper.

I hope you realize your example debunks itself, because the map you linked is not Outland, or WoD's Draenor. Look at the name on the upper right corner: "Draenor. The Red World." That is a name given to Draenor after the Burning Legion has fully corrupted the orcish Horde and ravaged the planet (i.e. long after WoD's story takes place) but before it explodes into pieces because of all those portals opening. (i.e. long before Outland)

Do you think a lore location, supposedly the size of Azeroth, would be translated into a single zone in gameplay terms?
    Yes, I believe so. Because as I mentioned numerous times already, a location requires diversity of biomes to be viable as an expansion's main locale, and the Emerald Dream severely lacks that, considering it's just forests in there.

So, it has none?
    That is not what I said. Unless you believe that the only valid "potential" is the one you personally assign to it, and everything is not valid?

By chance the last raid is dragon-based.
    Ruby Sanctum was literally created to usher in the next expansion, Cataclysm, utilizing the black dragonflight and twilight dragons that would become the main antagonists of the expansion.

We were supposedly cut off from Azeroth.
    Briefly. A permanent connection was established in Ashran later on.

We allied with the Draenei and were located in Shadowmoon valley.
    Rocks and wood are still rocks and wood. And, again, the architects were from the Alliance and the Horde, so naturally the buildings would look like Stormwind and Orgrimmar buildings, respectively.

The last raid that heavily matched the next expansion's theme - Orcs.
    The last raid of the MoP expansion was the culmination of the expansion's story that dealt with the rabid lust for power of an orc who was racist toward any race that wasn't an orc, so is it really a surprise that the last raid was orc-centric?

This whole raid is a hint in itself.
    No, it's not.

Horde, Alliance. These are major themes taking place in the cinematic.
    You're just seeing things that aren't there because it fits your narrative.

That's why they're not on my thread.
    But they serve to point out how bogus your narrative is. Because that is not how Blizzard "hints" things. Blizzard didn't put Sindragosa in Wrath's cinematic to hint toward the Cataclysm expansion. Just like Blizzard didn't put a felstorm in the Dragonflight's cinematic to hint toward the Emerald Dream.

Yet, it managed to do the job. Not perfectly, but at times.
    There is no "job". You're being delusional in your nonsensical claims about "predictions".

We know where their looks came from. We're talking about what they remind us of.
    How can they "remind us" of something that didn't exist at the time? That's akin to you, in 2010, saying "this reminds me of when Trump won the election".

They're not hurt in the cinematic. They were already weakened from the get-go because Sargeras killed them when he betrayed them, and then kept pieces of their souls imprisoned and tortured for god knows how long before we finally released them.

Not them, Blizzard. Because the game has restrictions.
    Which means it's not going to happen because it's nonsensical

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/A5...7mhmMCg4bn.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...g?maxWidth=600

If you don't see patches of Emerald, you really need to question your eyesight.
    I see blue with varying levels of greenish tints, but it's still mostly blue. Maybe there's a small handful of pixels with an emerald color scattered in there, but that's it.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2022-10-26 at 07:38 PM.

A hint is a clear indication toward a certain something. Everything you posted in this thread and your so-called """"""""""predictions"""""""""" thread are not hints.
    It is not always clear. There are very vague hints that are hard to decipher.

We didn't. All we knew is: it's a creature. Absolutely nothing else. And to make matters worse to you, absolutely nothing about it at all could even be construed as pointing toward an expansion based on the afterlife. At best you could claim it could reference the Emerald Dream, considering the mount's lore say it came to an artist in Dalaran in a dream.
    You couldn't put your finger as to where, but we knew it'd probably feature next expansion. This would the same case as with the Cat mount. Expect to see it as a creature in the next setting.

In itself, nothing. The problem is your use of it, making absurd associations that don't exist based on the flimsiest similarities, like your claim that Sindragosa appearing in the Wrath cinematic pointed the Cataclysm expansion.
    It pointed to Dragons, which Cataclysm heavily featured. Just like the four dragonflights shrine areas in northrend and the Ruby Sanctum.

Because bringing back a raid and a boss fight that was utterly trashed by the community, and still is to this day, is the perfect move, isn't it?
    What? What does this have to do with the subject? The Core Hound is related to the renewed Molten Core raid. That's it. How it was received doesn't matter whatsoever.

And yet there is still order in the jungles. Nature itself is orderly. It's what an ecosystem is: balanced within itself.
    Order is geometrical shapes. Landscaping by the titans would be a lot more clean in terms of visuals.

Even your link points out that different afterlives were possible. Read the notes.
    No one said it isn't. But, you didn't expect what you got in the Shadowlands, i'll tell you that. It wasn't backed up by any previous lore.

Except we're not talking about "premises", but what existed pre-pre-pre-pre-Alpha, remember?
    Did they change the old god shrine into something else like they did the way you get to Draenor? No, they took it out completely.

Wrong. Revisiting places you've already been to doesn't mean "we haven't seen everything about it". Case in point, in Wrath we're sent back to TBC to speak with the Naaru. In Shadowlands, as Night Fae, we're sent back to Zandalar. In Mists of Pandaria we're sent back to the Barrens. And there are other instances of we going back to a place we've already been before throughout the game.
    As a patch?
    They even said: "The origins of the Emerald Dream will be explored in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight."

They don't. You're the only person that believes they do. Again, everyone around you are telling you in varying levels of politeness that every single one of your "hints" are bogus, in this thread and in your other """"""""""prediction"""""""""" thread, and instead of doing some introspection, you just declare everyone is wrong, that you're the only one who is right.
    No, actually. I admit that i might be wrong, as not everything came to pass by my previous analyses. Yet, none of you guys will admit that there is truth in what i say.

It's not "teasing" when we can actually go to it and have been to it multiple times.
    Not fully. Have you had an Emerald Dream patch or an Expansion?

Irrelevant. You're again conflating gameplay with lore.
    Gameplay matters more than lore in this case. They could never show you an endless afterlife.

That is not what I said.
    You said it is there because it is linked to Azeroth. We're talking about placement. Why is it there, next to the realm of Life?

Yes. Because they are different areas. That doesn't mean they look different. Look at a blank sheet of white paper: just on it you have four areas: the upper right corner, the upper left corner, the lower right corner and the lower left corner. And they all are the same white paper.
    You are aware that a single zone has several areas, right?

I hope you realize your example debunks itself, because the map you linked is not Outland, or WoD's Draenor. Look at the name on the upper right corner: "Draenor. The Red World." That is a name given to Draenor after the Burning Legion has fully corrupted the orcish Horde and ravaged the planet (i.e. long after WoD's story takes place) but before it explodes into pieces because of all those portals opening. (i.e. long before Outland)
    This is what it used to be before they came up with WoD. WoD introduced a lot of new lore and history. This is Warcraft 2.

Yes, I believe so. Because as I mentioned numerous times already, a location requires diversity of biomes to be viable as an expansion's main locale, and the Emerald Dream severely lacks that, considering it's just forests in there.
    Again i say - the size of Azeroth.
    The Emerald Dream lacks that as of now. You don't know what the developers are capable of, and you are hardly an obstacle when it comes to reinventing a place.

That is not what I said. Unless you believe that the only valid "potential" is the one you personally assign to it, and everything is not valid?
    So, what is its potentiality, then, in your eyes?

Ruby Sanctum was literally created to usher in the next expansion, Cataclysm, utilizing the black dragonflight and twilight dragons that would become the main antagonists of the expansion.
    Exactly.

Briefly. A permanent connection was established in Ashran later on.
    Which hardly makes sense. A little mage portal is able to allow the passage of so much material that the Alliance can build several strongholds on that planet. Long story short, it's an obvious reference to Orcs vs Humans, the RTS games, and it is referenced with the Orcs and Human fighting each other in the MoP cinematic.

Rocks and wood are still rocks and wood. And, again, the architects were from the Alliance and the Horde, so naturally the buildings would look like Stormwind and Orgrimmar buildings, respectively.
    When you are visiting a planet with "native" inhabitants, you tend to use their materials and architectural styles, especially when you are stuck there.

The last raid of the MoP expansion was the culmination of the expansion's story that dealt with the rabid lust for power of an orc who was racist toward any race that wasn't an orc, so is it really a surprise that the last raid was orc-centric?
    No, but that an Orc-centric expansion came afterward.

No, it's not.
    It is. True Horde, Iron Horde. The themes overlap.

You're just seeing things that aren't there because it fits your narrative.
    Which, you apparently can't because you can't grasp metaphors.

But they serve to point out how bogus your narrative is. Because that is not how Blizzard "hints" things. Blizzard didn't put Sindragosa in Wrath's cinematic to hint toward the Cataclysm expansion. Just like Blizzard didn't put a felstorm in the Dragonflight's cinematic to hint toward the Emerald Dream.
    Well, your awareness of Blizzard's techniques is hardly up there.

There is no "job". You're being delusional in your nonsensical claims about "predictions".
    My predictions might have missed the mark with BfA, as we didn't get a Light vs Void expansion after that (but, could still come in the future), but i was spot on with dragons, elementals, temporal magic and perhaps also void involvement.

How can they "remind us" of something that didn't exist at the time? That's akin to you, in 2010, saying "this reminds me of when Trump won the election".
    True in 2010. Not true in 2019.

They're not hurt in the cinematic. They were already weakened from the get-go because Sargeras killed them when he betrayed them, and then kept pieces of their souls imprisoned and tortured for god knows how long before we finally released them.
    Where exactly does it say they were shrunk as a result?

Which means it's not going to happen because it's nonsensical
    How is it nonsensical? You see how an inifinite realm is translated into a continent sized location in game. You see how the Titans can downsize to be put in a raid environment. If Blizzard used characters' real scale, you couldn't have played the game. The Old Gods, for example, are supposed to be massive. Yet, they are translated into reasonable sizes for you to face them.

I see blue with varying levels of greenish tints, but it's still mostly blue. Maybe there's a small handful of pixels with an emerald color scattered in there, but that's it.
    So, you do see it. Case closed.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-10-27 at 06:23 AM.

Blizzard can very well pull up new lore that the Emerald Dream is NOT the Eonar-made copy of Azeroth (that is only what Eonar would have us believe) to this point, but in fact the whole Plane of Life - whenever Blizzard wishes. In fact, the new lore books clearly establish the titans to be this deceptive, so nothing even stands in the way anymore.

At the same time, lore can be expanded to include Emerald Deserts, Emerald Mountains, Emerald Beaches at any point. That is what is called an "Expansion" when Blizzard takes a hitherto barely defined concept - like Shadowlands - and turns it into way more we previously thought before.

Search up the image: "Emerald Paradise WoW", and you will see an Emerald Dream beach. Anything goes.
    Last edited by ArchBringer; 2022-10-27 at 08:10 AM.