Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Answer me. Why would a giant being be dependent on a small tumor to win or lose?
    The same reason we would be "defeated" if a small organ roughly the size of two fists is damaged, i.e, our brain?

So, there's no particular reason for him to appear as a mount for the anniversary. It's not about the Cataclysm alone and it's not about him.

Not a strong enough reason. It is about all of the expansions and Deathwing doesn't even feature as a boss.
    I'm done with this argument since I've already addressed everything about it. You just keep going in circles.

Oh, so Odyn is the exception? From what i know, the Titanic Watchers serve the Titans.
    You do recall that Odyn also went against the Titans' commands when the titans decided to empower the dragons to be the protectors of Azeroth, and in protest, he tore a part of Ulduar off and ascended it into the skies to become the Halls of Valor?

Why would the developers toy around with the concept of a Pantheon of Life?
    Covering their asses.

So, the Sunwalkers and Seers that draw upon his power. Where does it come from?
    They believe it comes from his power. Again: we haven't seen confirmation that An'she exists or not.

You do. Like your Necromancer dream.
    Oh? Are you saying necromancers don't exist in the Warcraft lore?

"Like the Emerald Dream...."
    So? That in no way means that both dimensions share the same size and/or scope. It just says that both are connected to Azeroth. The difference is that, as far as we know, the Emerald Dream is connected only to Azeroth, while the Shadowlands is connected to the entire mortal realm.

So, you're basically saying Cataclysm Azeroth isn't Azeroth and that Outland wasn't previously Draenor.
    No, I'm not. You just keep twisting my words.

Funny choice of words, considering they also use the word Nightmare.
    Because it's not uncommon to use name a name that is the antithesis of the original version when it's corrupted?

They work for the titans.
    You should read about Odyn and how dutiful he is toward the Titans...

Not a Dark Portal. A mage-sized portal. Which apparently can transfer enough to build a whole damn garrison and populate it.
    Would you stop acting so obtuse? The materials were taken from Shadowmoon Valley and Frostfire Ridge.

Cataclysm launched right after.
    You literally said Bolvar is a reference to the Dragonflight expansion in your """"""""""""""""predictions"""""""""""""""" thread.

You're the one who said they were severely weakened and that size matters when it comes to the titans.
    "Size" isn't everything. And again, I'll repeat this for the last time since you keep ignoring this:
    THE REMAINING TITANS POOLED THEIR STRENGTH TOGETHER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The same reason we would be "defeated" if a small organ roughly the size of two fists is damaged, i.e, our brain?
    It isn't his brain and why would he even let us invade his body instead of crushing us right away with his enourmous tentacles. He, basically, left the charge for his body to some tiny aberration creatures. That really isn't that smart, is it?

I'm done with this argument since I've already addressed everything about it. You just keep going in circles.
    You have no real reason other than Deathwing is known. Which is not much of a reason. You're basically trying to come with any lame excuse to explain this mount. In the end, it seems i am in the right and it is supposed to hint at Dragonflight as even the pet is lil' Nefarian. There's no reason for the theme to be specifically about dragons.

You do recall that Odyn also went against the Titans' commands when the titans decided to empower the dragons to be the protectors of Azeroth, and in protest, he tore a part of Ulduar off and ascended it into the skies to become the Halls of Valor?
    So, he took it upon himself to ruin their reputation?

Covering their asses.
    In case it is true?

They believe it comes from his power. Again: we haven't seen confirmation that An'she exists or not.
    Oh, so they draw power from an unknown source and attribute it to An'she? Weird, it works for the Night elves when they specifically call upon the powers of Elune. Too bad the Tauren don't deserve the same apparently. What a bunch suckers.

Oh? Are you saying necromancers don't exist in the Warcraft lore?
    You believe it would come as a future class.

So? That in no way means that both dimensions share the same size and/or scope. It just says that both are connected to Azeroth. The difference is that, as far as we know, the Emerald Dream is connected only to Azeroth, while the Shadowlands is connected to the entire mortal realm.
    So, there would be no reason to attribute it to Azeroth and compare it to the Emerald Dream. Unless they didn't plan on it being universal until the Shadowlands expansion.

What a shame... the realm of Death encompasses all worlds while the equivalent realm of Life only connects to the Azeroth. Weird how that doesn't make much sense... huh?

No, I'm not. You just keep twisting my words.
    If a world is devastated it isn't what it is supposed to be, apparently. Yet, the resemblance is uncanny:

Look at the layout.

Because it's not uncommon to use name a name that is the antithesis of the original version when it's corrupted?
    Was it ever explained why it was called the dream?

You should read about Odyn and how dutiful he is toward the Titans...
    So, Odyn is a black ship and decided to lie to us about the titan on his own accord? And the others just accept it?

Would you stop acting so obtuse? The materials were taken from Shadowmoon Valley and Frostfire Ridge.
    Then, the labour force.

You literally said Bolvar is a reference to the Dragonflight expansion in your """"""""""""""""predictions"""""""""""""""" thread.
    In his Shadowlands cinematic appearance. You forget that he also appeared on the 3.3.5 loading screen just before Cataclysm launched.

"Size" isn't everything. And again, I'll repeat this for the last time since you keep ignoring this:
    THE REMAINING TITANS POOLED THEIR STRENGTH TOGETHER.
    So, a titanic homeworld is plausible. They're all the size of tall titanic avatars right now. Even Sargeras.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-11-05 at 07:15 AM.