10+ Year Old Account

How to get contact with the DISGUSTING slow Customer Support?

Got banned 2 weeks ago, filled in a ban appeal and not even 1 check up into my appeal. My 3 week ban is almost over and they didn't even look into my customer support ban appeal yet. I am 100% sure i got falsely banned and i just had a full out ban just because Blizzard doesn't check up on their ban system.

What is up with this disgusting slow terrible indie company customer support? Is there a way to contact Blizzard that does not rely on their awful slowness?
    I found out Live Chat is gone, so how can we fight unjusticified bans? Or is being buttfcked by bad customer support now the norm at Blizzard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    you know what you did
    This has nothing to do with the actual ban, hell even on that i am 100% innocent.
    This is about them not looking into any ban appeals, if they looked into it they would reject it. No they didn't even check into it yet.

It's disgusting how Blizzard is showing their loyalty to their fanbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Got banned 2 weeks ago, filled in a ban appeal and not even 1 check up into my appeal. My 3 week ban is almost over and they didn't even look into my customer support ban appeal yet. I am 100% sure i got falsely banned and i just had a full out ban just because Blizzard doesn't check up on their ban system.

What is up with this disgusting slow terrible indie company customer support? Is there a way to contact Blizzard that does not rely on their awful slowness?
    I found out Live Chat is gone, so how can we fight unjusticified bans? Or is being buttfcked by bad customer support now the norm at Blizzard?
    Boohoo, Karen.

You were told.
    There is no direct chit-chatting with Blizzard. Open a ticket and wait.
    They couldn't care less about your ban (which I am a 100% sure is legit based on your posts), what makes you think anyone here does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post

Well, depends on why you were banned. If it is a clear-cut case, then Blizzard doesn't even process your appeal because it was so straightforward that you are wasting their time, and your suspension is soon over anyways.

As well, due to nearing the season of release and sales, their customer service seems to be rather busy, having even the smallest things take longer than normal.

But didn't you mention in a previous thread that you had received some logs?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    ah yes the casual im banned but im 100% innocent
    where is your 100% innocent proof ?
    its like commiting a crime and screaming im innocent the whole time

All support has gone over to OW2, even normal tickets take weeks to process because they're 'busy'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Boohoo, Karen.

You were told.
    There is no direct chit-chatting with Blizzard. Open a ticket and wait.
    They couldn't care less about your ban (which I am a 100% sure is legit based on your posts), what makes you think anyone here does.
    There is still direct contact if your case holds the need for such but many don't and will just get swept up by the bot who will convey their messages to the staff if needed, or direct to support articles or tools.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I sense a liar.

You broke the ToS.

Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't the place to discuss official Blizzard account actions or sanctions, as no one here can verify your claims, and nothing can be done constructively to discuss or debate them. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead