[Wrath Classic] What rogue specs you playing and why? PvE / PvP

PvE = Assassination
    PvP season 1 = Assassination
    PvP late seasons = Crazy spec i used to play back in the day that is Subtlety + Combat Hybrid Tank

Assassination just feels so CRISP to play.
    So easy yet so rewarding

I can feel the weight of every ability i press (in season 1 PvP)
    This is due to change in later seasons but...man...Assass hits hard. Them mutilates and envenoms.

What about you?

Has the rotation changed much since then?
    They didn't have rupture rotationally did they?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Has the rotation changed much since then?
    They didn't have rupture rotationally did they?
    Im confused about bleeds myself.
    Because i was in nagrand and i couldnt rupture a mob because there was a "stronger" bleed on target.

Anyway

You need a bleed to use the spell "hunger for blood" to increase all damage you do
    You only slice ONCE and after you envenom you refresh slice and dice to full combo points

So basically:
    Hunger for blood > Mutilate > use slice and dice once > envenom > Mutilate > Envenom > Mutilate > Envenom (...)

Is easy

With assassination you only need to rupture if no one else in your raid is providing a bleed debuff. If you have a warrior or feral druid you likely won't need to use rupture at all. We have another person in our raid group playing assassination so I will likely stick with combat to ensure we have all raid buffs. I know I'll likely be lower damage until later phases, but that's okay. I'm having a blast!
    "You can make me do it, but you can't make me do it with dignity!"
    - Calvin & Hobbes