Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The fondue one got a chuckle out of me, that is more than pandaren and most of the recycle races managed. The race still looks pathetic though, not to mention how lame the dps class is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    I remember when Blizz used to actually make funny jokes and flirts with the races. Good times those were. Really though are any of you surprised these are so bad? This company is now ran by people with the same sensibilities as right wing Christians circa 1995 and won’t let anything that could even be misconstrued as offensive by ANYONE get in. This is the company that censored a 15 year old blurry pixelated painting that almost no one noticed in an old ass dungeon after all. Thank goodness for that bowl of fruit!

What are you smoking, WoW jokes and flirts have been this corny and stock since 2004.

Okay, some are so bad they got a chuckle out of me.

Most of those are super cheesy. I like them!

I showed my tail to one of those wolf people, but they just looked sad and walked away. I wonder why?
    Last edited by RyudoTFO; 2022-10-07 at 08:33 AM.

The femaile jokes are really good. the male ones a bit lame..

Blizzard sure is keen on not wanting to be accused of sexism again.

that was a joke btw. ... or was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Whats with the gendering. So very archaic in 2022. Correct it to bodytype 1 and bodytype 2 to be inclusive.
    lol this makes sense.
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Ok ok, male voice is on point

- - - Updated - - -

Eyh, men got «dungeons» too, just with more obstacles
    Wait, is this D&D reference the joke that people are posting about being risqué?
    People really do read too much into things.

Other than that, they aren’t great. Not horrible. They’re just alright. I cringe chuckled at some. Others I had a genuine chuckle. Nothing that made me have a good laugh or anything.