Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I hate these battle pass lite systems disguised as renown system, the idea to force you to keep playing. Its why I unsubbed from WoW. I havent liked the road WoW has been going down for a few years now and it makes me feel icky playing it.
    Dang and here we were pining for your approval. There’s the door.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I need that meme where its the dude walking with his girlfriend and hes checking out another girl with her.

Dude is me, Girlfriend is Dragonflight, other girl is WOTLK Classic

- - - Updated - - -

OR!

Or what about where the girlfriend is WOTLK Classic, the other girl is Dragonflight, and the dude's not checking out the other girl?
    Why? If you like Wrath better as a whole, that’s fine; but, if you’re comparing reputation gain differences then, right now, I’d say DF looks more interesting than Wrath was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    So basically the only one rep that challenges you into fights (and thus player power rewards) requires AGAIN a goddamn group to engage the fights.

Gg Blizzard.
    What’s the player power gain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratmi View Post
    Dang and here we were pining for your approval. There’s the door.
    Well this is an open forum and as someone who actually still cares about the games health despite not playing it, I think I am free to say what I like and dislike about it. If you want an echo chamber, go create a discord. I for one want to see this game be something I enjoy again, so I will express that. Everyone's opinion matters on this game, MMO-champions isnt a place of yes-men nodding in agreement all the time, sometimes (and get this) people may say something you disagree with.
    Last edited by Orby; 2022-10-07 at 12:18 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Why? If you like Wrath better as a whole, that’s fine; but, if you’re comparing reputation gain differences then, right now, I’d say DF looks more interesting than Wrath was.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the player power gain?
    I guess the “bosses” will loot… well… loot?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I hate these battle pass lite systems disguised as renown system, the idea to force you to keep playing. Its why I unsubbed from WoW. I havent liked the road WoW has been going down for a few years now and it makes me feel icky playing it.
    They have had theses systems since TBC long before battle passes, they just changing the UI and adding break points before revered and exalted for rewards.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Yes, because seeing a setup that appears completely optional and cosmetic definitely evokes a feeling of being forced to play.
    While i agree it's insidious, it is not mandatory and completely optional for character prog. It was egregious when it was mandatory in Shadowlands to empower your character... now its there only if you want to do it. Important distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    You get dragonisle resources which you use to buy stuff once you reached certain renown ranks.
    So that'll be the new reward for 9/10 quests then :-D