Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean the fact that it can't fly is moot, you can't use flying mounts on DI at the beginning anyway.
    Well "beginning", that's under the assumption that the following seasons don't give some recolor.

10+ Year Old Account
    How could they ship that? Maybe they will change it, but X to doubt. Why wasn't it made on a Clefthoof or kodo skeleton? Now I dont want it. Boar skeleton animations are truly still the worst in the game. Id be ashamed to be the boar animator.

The complaint that it doesn't fly seems a bit pointless to me in an expansion whose major feature is the dragon riding system. And not everything needs to be a flying mount in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    is this the final running animation? Looks kinda to fast/buggy.
    It looks like it's using a kodo rig, so I assume it will be fixed to share that running animation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The complaint that it doesn't fly seems a bit pointless to me in an expansion whose major feature is the dragon riding system. And not everything needs to be a flying mount in the first place...
    Flying will still eventually be in it so allowing it to fly might not be as useful right away, but still will be useful in the long run.

That or give KSM a Dragon Riding mount, like mythic raiding will presumably give that Proto-Drake skin and Gladiator will give that Highland Drake reskin.

It's just a bad decision coming up with a ground mount (which no one will use this exp) when dragon riding is a pillar of the expansion. Also it looks absolutely horrible.

Running 16 dungeons for this.. smh

I just saw it, and omg. I take back all the shit I said about the SL one. Just, wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    So pvp and raiding all get cool dragon skins and we get this ugly underwhelming thing that looks like a rep vendor mount in my opinion. Makes zero sense in a flying expansion. It doesn't fly and the running animation is totally gimped, check the video. We won't even be using it 99% of tbe time with dragon riding.

This is a joke. Makes me not care about KSM as much. And then to get 3 recolors of this? No thanks. Talk about rushed. This does not seem worthy of completing all 18s to get KSM. It should at least be a flying mount. Here is a video of it. Its literally a reskin of a kodo with bad animation.

https://youtu.be/TLQrUz02S_0
    Wow.. I clicked on the link thinking "I bet it's not that bad, people are so hyperbolic when they make posts like this".

You were not. That is fucking terrible. The run animation makes him look like his legs are tied together and his whole body is just convulsing around the midpoint.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Running 16 dungeons for this.. smh
    8 dungeons.

8 dungeons.
    I assume he meant 16 in the sense that you have to do each one on Tyr and Fort. Not that there's 16 unique instances.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    So pvp and raiding all get cool dragon skins and we get this ugly underwhelming thing that looks like a rep vendor mount in my opinion. Makes zero sense in a flying expansion. It doesn't fly and the running animation is totally gimped, check the video. We won't even be using it 99% of tbe time with dragon riding.

This is a joke. Makes me not care about KSM as much. And then to get 3 recolors of this? No thanks. Talk about rushed. This does not seem worthy of completing all 18s to get KSM. It should at least be a flying mount. Here is a video of it. Its literally a reskin of a kodo with bad animation.

SLS gave us some ultra sick KSM mounts: I guess Blizz decided to pull the carpet on us M+'ers hey - it was good while it lasted right OP

RIPINPEACE us

wow. Blizzard swing and a miss.

8 dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I assume he meant 16 in the sense that you have to do each one on Tyr and Fort. Not that there's 16 unique instances.
    Pretty much what Jimson said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwalker reskins were overall fine for the different seasins because the base idea was absolutely super cool. This one isn't

Yeah it looks like shit but it is essentially a freebie mounts.

Continues the trend at least, doesn't it? Who can say with a straight face the Shadowland KSM mounts actually looked any good?

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    Continues the trend at least, doesn't it? Who can say with a straight face the Shadowland KSM mounts actually looked any good?
    i kinda liked the SL KSM mount, the only reason i wont use it is beacuse its way to big

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    I love the red and and purple ones. Sorry your picky and hate everything

10+ Year Old Account

Remember the KSM of BfA? Flying worm isn't much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Makaloff View Post
    i kinda liked the SL KSM mount, the only reason i wont use it is beacuse its way to big
    Should've been more specific, as this indeed is the problem for me as well. That thing is one tall beast, and it just looks a bit too goofy with your toon surfing on top of it.