[Feral] Did they change [Convoke the Spirits] for Dragonflight?

Did they change [Convoke the Spirits] for Dragonflight?

Been away since 9.1, and might try again come xpac. My motivation to play Feral (PvP) depends on it, it has just become such a fun aspect for me. I dont care about OP numbers, but if its just Rake and Trash as feral during Convoke, it seems kinda useless??

Live - Wowhead:
    "Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 16 Druid spells and abilities over 4 sec.
    You will cast
    Feral
    Mangle, ironfur
    Feral, Guardian, Restoration
    Wild Growth, Swiftmend Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Rake and Thrash on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current shapeshift form."

Dragonflight - Wowhead:
    "Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 16 Druid spells and abilities over 4 sec.
    You will cast Wild Growth, Swiftmend, Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Rake, and Thrash on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current shapeshift form."

Edit:
    Im missing Ferocious bite for both? Or is that in the unmentioned "Exceptional spell"?

They wrote something on It a while ago, I think it was along the lines of nerfing ferocious bite during convoke to a 3combo point version because the 5 version was skewing things and they wanted to bring it back into line.

So I believe it's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    They wrote something on It a while ago, I think it was along the lines of nerfing ferocious bite during convoke to a 3combo point version because the 5 version was skewing things and they wanted to bring it back into line.

So I believe it's still there.
    Seems fair, I need Convoke to be strong, not OP.

But what about Mangle? Its still in there? How does Convoke feel come X-pac

Quote Originally Posted by Apoxas View Post
    Seems fair, I need Convoke to be strong, not OP.

But what about Mangle? Its still in there? How does Convoke feel come X-pac
    I haven't tested I just saw that post and it was enough to answer the original question. Honestly don't know more than that sorry XD