[A][US][Dalaran] <Drunken Lords> Casual Normal/Heroic guild Tue/Wed 9PM-12AM EST

Drunken Lords is looking for a few people who like finding out what the floor tastes like during boss fights in Dragonflight. We are a casual Heroic Raiding guild with ZERO desire to do Mythic raiding. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 PM EST to 12 AM EST. We do try to run mythic + on non raid nights, but nothing is ever confirmed/required/spots guaranteed, basically if we have people on, we run dungeons to try and get every one at least one higher ilvl vault option for the week.

We are currently looking for the following classes/specs. One Mage. One Holy or Disc Priest. One Rogue. After we have those classes/specs taken care of, we would be willing to accept others of some classes/specs (no healer dragons, most likely no more heals period, possible exception for holy pld, no tanks, no more melee).

We have been a home to some people for over 15 years, myself at the 13 year mark who started out as a random show up and get hit in the face tank and some how ended up as GM. We don't want any one who thinks they will only play for one season and leave. We at least expect a full expansion of participation if you are looking to join. We are for the most part super chill and friendly, we have that one asshole you just have to get used to, and we're bad at the game.

We will be running mythic + during the pre-patch to hang out and dick around, possibly raid but depends on how many people want to extend our current break until launch.

Our stance on how group loot will work is fairly simple. If you need something for your raid spec for raiding, hit need. Don't be a dick.

If you would like any additional information please contact one of the following people via battlenet. Derder#1519 Ebbit#1799 Ministerdave#1992

Update, no longer need a Mage, now looking for Rogue and Enhance Shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any chance you could use a BM hunter?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.