Breath of Sindragosa help

Long time blood dk and usually play Unholy as my dps spec but the new Frost talent tree looks really cool to me so I want to try it out going into Dragonflight. Currently I'm trying out the dual wield Breath of Sindragosa build since you can't get both Might of the Frozen Wastes talent and Obliteration talent at level 60. The problem is I'm only keeping up my Breath for about 30 seconds which feels short to me. I feel pretty confident in the rotation but I'm curious what length window other people are getting.

Here is my build currently:
    BsPAdLUHklrTr3hBIcYWdbnCGnAAJJSCAQSSSQChkEJQgkICikkkkkSAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I usually don’t keep track of the timer myself, but 30 seconds sounds reasonable. Honestly it really just depends on RNG. I’ve gotten breath to last for almost 2 minutes before I’m pre-patch.

I also use Venthir so I get that extra uptime.

7+ Year Old Account
    My WA that show my BoS uptime is not working since pre-patch, but you should be able to hold at least 45s. A minute Breath is easily "reachable" (is that even a word in english?? sorry, english is not my native language) with the right talents and setup before using it.

The recomended pre-patch raiding BoS build is this: BsPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkIAIhkwBiIREikECIJRSQAiIIRSSSSKBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The recomended pre-patch M+ BoS build is this: BsPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkkAICSCHIiEBikECIJJJBBCiISkkkkEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The main diffences for the one you are using are the UH side talents in class tree that you did not pick up. Unholy Ground is huge right now, specially since FDKs are now running NF as covenant, so you will be using A LOT DnD/DD. The second charge of DnD/DD from Death's Eco just adds to it.

Remember that you should also be running Rage of the Frozen Champion as your Legendary.