problems surviving solo shuffle as enha

hello! i recently started dabble into solo shuffle playing as enha and i just fall over alot of the time, especielly against warr/ret/DH teams, i do pop my AG+EE but i cant keep myself alive from the sheer pressure these classes put on me. Am i using my cds wrong or do i need to adjust my build? or is enha simply that squishy that i might aswell go ele instead? i dont expect to survive everything but losing 6 rounds in a row beacuse i have zug zug meeles just mashing me down is very frustrating.

Enhance has always been squishy. Other teams know this and will always target you first, and it becomes very frustrating. I think Ele is better for pvp, in that you can use some distance to your advantage. But making enhance work to the point that you win consistently will take some good teamwork and mastery of the spec. It heavily depends on what comp you're running, usually with a warrior works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahvaaj View Post
    Enhance has always been squishy. Other teams know this and will always target you first, and it becomes very frustrating. I think Ele is better for pvp, in that you can use some distance to your advantage. But making enhance work to the point that you win consistently will take some good teamwork and mastery of the spec. It heavily depends on what comp you're running, usually with a warrior works great.
    should i reroll over to ele then? im not that well versed with enha (mostly played it in pve but was long ago). the problem with comps is that its completly random, so i have no garantuees to have a warrior in my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaloff View Post
    should i reroll over to ele then?
    Ele performs better than enhance in solo shuffle but if you're happy to reroll, you could equally just change class and join the FoTM bandwagon.

As an ele/resto shaman for the past decade, warriors/rets sitting on us from start to finish of every match is nothing new (unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Ele performs better than enhance in solo shuffle but if you're happy to reroll, you could equally just change class and join the FoTM bandwagon.

As an ele/resto shaman for the past decade, warriors/rets sitting on us from start to finish of every match is nothing new (unfortunately).
    i did roll over to ele and having a much better time now. i preferably want to stick to shaman bc i want to get the elite set for them, otherwise id probably playing some other class tbh. yea i know they have always glued to you but this expansion is ridicoulus in terms of meele uptime, wasnt even this bad back in the days.