Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    We all know these phrases are forever burned into our souls "I have sacrificed everything! What have you given" and "An illusion! What are you hiding?"

But in all seriousness, for me it's "Men, Women, Children. None were spared the Masters wrath. Your death, will be no different."
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    " In the Mountains"
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Poor Keristraza's last words in the Nexus. After being abducted and suffering through Maygos' attempt to make her his new consort, she manages to snatch a moment of lucidity during the fight.

"Finish it! Finish it! Kill me, or I swear by the Dragonqueen you'll never see daylight again!"
    I always thought that line was really poorly acted. It just kind of runs together and the person seems like, almost out of breath?

"So, the light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?"

LK was literally the first end boss I ever fought, and I was tanking him. I swear I thought he was going to cut me in half with the first swing of Frostmourne, and it was amazing to realize that I could hold my ground (with a 30% zone buff, of course lol).

Nighthold raid had some iconic lines for me, like Trilliax monologue with his three personalities before he's active:

"The master has returned! We must ensure the household is immaculate.
    That's not the master, imbecile! Unless he managed to claw his way out from under two tons of solid stone.
    Ooo, that would be impressive... considering I still have his hands in a jar.
    Please don't say such things! The master is back, and things need to be kept tidy."

Also Elisande: "Time shi(f)ts again"

"Work is da poop"
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

“Two oozes, one room. Imagine the possibilities.” - Professor Putricide.
    I will never be not convinced this is a 2 girls, 1 cup reference.

KEEP YER FEET ON THE GROUND!!!
    (as a npc flight master lol)

Energy. Power. My people are addicted to it... a dependence made manifest after the Sunwell was destroyed. Welcome to the future. A pity you are too late to stop it. No one can stop me now! Selama ashal'anore!

Farmed( on multiple character) kaelthas started from Wotlk and got my mount in WoD. so yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    I always thought that line was really poorly acted. It just kind of runs together and the person seems like, almost out of breath?
    Out of breath, as if they were doing something physically exerting such as being in a fight? And runs together as if they were unlikely to have enough control to speak again and had to spit it out as fast as possible?

Seems perfectly fitting for the situation.

Most of the female goblins voice has been engrained in my head, there's even a particular portion of my ears specifically altered to react to the frequency of a female goblins voice.

Using the troll/tauren auctioneers in orgrimmar just doesn't hit the same.

"Crawl to me on your knees..." Sire. Honestly, he has a few lines I love. Made prog enjoyable.

"Slow dooooown" Random Pandas.

A lot of premium ear poison has been listed already, but for whatever reason, it's Viryx that's stuck in my head courtesy of a deeply awful Skyreach run:

Kaaaaaaast theeeeemmm doooown, let the scavengers below feeeeeeeeeeeeed on their puuuulp.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

"I am a wall of iron but I cannot hold much longer."
    - Oto the Protector
    (yea, I did the healing proving grounds too much)

I also remember a quote that I always assumed was on Iron Maidens, but I just can't find it. It is an angry female orc screaming: "Another one!"

"Let the games begin"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.