View Poll Results: Which evil faction would you join?

Voters
95. This poll is closed
  • Illidan's Forces in Outland

14 14.74%
  • The Scourge

13 13.68%
  • The Forsaken

6 6.32%
  • The Twilight's Hammer

14 14.74%
  • Lei Shen's Mogu Empire

8 8.42%
  • Garrosh's True Horde

10 10.53%
  • The Iron Horde

4 4.21%
  • The Burning Legion

14 14.74%
  • The Mawsworn

3 3.16%
  • The Primalists

9 9.47%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry Which evil faction would you join?

If you were dropped into Azeroth and forced to join one of 10 villainous factions, which one would you choose?

I feel like the majority of these factions wouldn't accept humans into their ranks, so Scourge / Twilight's Hammer / Primalists feels like my best bet

Depends on how the question is angled:

Right now in current in-universe time? Anyone but The Primalists as I'd not have an adventurer steamroll over me anytime soon as all these factions are broken / merely a shell of it' former self with few members that likely just I glad to be alive. (Except maybe the Forsaken? Is the Undeades of the Horde still called The Forsaken? Since if so they are likely the best candidate)

If it is a question of "Join any of them whenever you'd want and assuming you could choose what race you'd be (Since half of these would not accept Humans) - Likely The Burning Legion as one of the upper types of demons, seen as the demons seems to be ageless and until Argus got smashed; they could not really die either. And they have been around forever so I'd get to live a long life just killing shit before "Ismellfartz" comes along and slaps me as part of a world quest after Argus gets destroyed.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

The Scarlet Crusade and working close with Whitemane... for reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you were dropped into Azeroth and forced to join one of 10 villainous factions, which one would you choose?
    Don't know enough about the primalists yet, but only the iron horde doesn't use weird mind control and/or social hysteria on its members as a rule.

Of course they're only interested in pragmatic alliances, so if you're useless ypu're probably better off joining i.e. the Twilight's hammer, or if you're a useless orc then Garrosh's horde might do.

So yeah, definitely them, the iron horde.
    Or maybe the primalists.

Or wait, Illidan has some free-ish subfactions as well. Still Draenor seems much nicer than outland.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

The Horde.

It's unbelievable to me how people still think the horde and alliance are morally equivalent and both written as if choosing one or the other is the same. I do believe that the people of the horde aren't evil, and the Tauren certainly aren't, but undeniably their leaders are more often than not sadistic evil mofos. And even if you say this as only been true recently look at the trailer for TBC. The draenei is presented as a stoic character while the Blood Elf is a conniving traitorous mana sucking vampire.

Scarlet Crusade (if you would count it as 'baddies').
    I'd definitely worship Whitemane... for a few reasons.

If i have to pick something from the list... probably Twilight's Hammer as i loved their theme.

Probably the Old Gods. Snazzy armor, and you get to be insane on top of that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Tie between Scarlet crusade and Illidan forces

Scourge all the way for me. Was very dissapointed when I started playing WoW back in 2005 and found out those undead were Forsaken and not Scourge ones.

I find this all such a tease...

the scourge has necromancy. I mean, can you imagine being a necromancer during the peak of the Lordaeron Plague? Imagine the parties...
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The burning legion because they care about diversity.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, I'd rather join a neutral.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    If I get to change to something else in the process, I think I'd absolutely go with the Mogu Empire. The curse of flesh sucks, I'd love to have an inorganic body.

Otherwise it'd be the Twilight's Hammer, because turning into something completely inhuman is just a natural step in working your way up the ranks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Why join an evil faction if you can make your own.

Burning Legion as the Queen of the Eredar! Or...Scourge as a necromancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steamwheedle Cartel
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Twilight's Hammer.

Burning Legion provided that the heroes havent destroyed argus. Die reincarnate few months later. Die again. repeat