Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dragonflight Legacies: Chapter Three

Dragonflight Legacies: Chapter Three
    Having shown Emberthal the Dragon Aspects’ rise and fall, Nozdormu takes her on a final trip back through time… so that she may unlock the mysteries of her own past.

honestly okay with this change to Neltharion, that his fall started before the dragon soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

I think maybe they had it planned that way on purpose. I would really hope they had that much foresight into the franchise. We all know going to the "dark side" when you need power to save your people/world/etc is a common theme for villians, and it makes much more sense with this story.

How do their facial expressions look even more derpy than the pandaren xd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    honestly okay with this change to Neltharion, that his fall started before the dragon soul.
    It's always been known that he crafted the Demon/Dragon Soul already under the influence. I don't think we knew precisely when he fell to their influence completely, but the crafting of it was driven by Old Gods from the start.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, the early history of the Aspects is a huge period of time that they'd never really fleshed out before, so ample ground for expansion and development. And there had been plenty of hints that Neltharion had been hearing the whispers for a long time, pretty much ever since he became the Earthwarder. And we knew he created the Dragon Soul after they started corrupting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    So Neltharion is just Arthas now?
    How is this anything like Arthas?

Okay after doing the Drakthyr starter zone I thought this was going to be the big mystery this expansion. I feel kinda "spoilered" right now... That was practically all the story the geckos had.. :/

As for the contents, it's okay I guess. The animation still makes my nails curl up, but the expansion on DW is fine, it's not even much of change, since the dragon soul was obviously planned long before it's actual creation. There wasn't much of a timeline to his corruption anyway and the cool DW was butchered like 12-15 years ago in cata in the first place. The Primalists, aka. some wanky eevee-wannabe protodrakes, look just goofy though, so I don't really care for them at all. So far they don't even have much of a character, I hope they will be more than one note beasts for the trophy collection. I'm kinda glad they didn't beat us over the head with the probable Murozond corruption. I hate how that lame plot has been dangling over our heads for years now anway, they can keep it indefinitely for all I care.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    Leads an army, army is defeated by a greater enemy, uses power they know they shouldn't use to overcome said enemy, falls to darkness because of it, has to be stopped by the heroes of azeroth, gets retconned by newer expansions, has a mini series about it.
    He never "knew he shouldnt use frostmourne"

Also deathwing was already corrupted at this point, as he already had a connection to them, this is just him being forced to show that corruption to save himself, then has to imprison the witnesses so the others dont find out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    The Primalists, aka. some wanky eevee-wannabe protodrakes, look just goofy though, so I don't really care for them at all. So far they don't even have much of a character, I hope they will be more than one note beasts for the trophy collection.
    "Eevee wannabe"
    What?
    "The primalists I hope are more then one note beasts"
    What????
    Ok so i assume you have literally done ONLY a PART of the starting zone right? cause even in the starting zone you see they are intellegent beings, and not even all dragons, a lot are mortals, and elementals themselves...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

he was told by Muradin that the sword was cursed ahead of time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felthan View Post
    he was told by Muradin that the sword was cursed ahead of time.
    "Ahead of time" literally after wasting days journeying into the frozen wastes, just as hes about to pick up the blade, and a generic "blade is cursed bro"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Odd to see all the geckos wielding melee weapons (warrior like) while their only class is a spell caster.

They would have looked a lot cooler in melee than afking in the back.

Not a bad retcon for DW. It was vague before, like he was corrupted by the Old Gods because they slept within the earth, and he had Earth within his job title or something. Having him willingly use powers beyond his control to try to defend Azeroth only to become corrupted makes more sense.

Yeah sucks to see the Argonians being fierce melee dragonkin warriors in all media besides the game, where they are midrange mages, but what can you do.

Soooo We have a Thanos Gauntlet(control rather than destruction)
    A race thawed from time(Cptn America)
    And that race looks like the Battlesaurs from Toystory That time forgot........

I hope the gameplay story is far better than the brains that thought this up.
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2022-11-08 at 08:21 PM.

It isn’t a change - that would imply a difference between something that’s already known compared to now. This was new information, filling in a gap about something we didn’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Odd to see all the geckos wielding melee weapons (warrior like) while their only class is a spell caster.

They would have looked a lot cooler in melee than afking in the back.
    big true on this one, they must have forgotten when they took the long nap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they have just one lady to voice all female characters? I swear I have heard Emberthal's voice a thousand times in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Do they have just one lady to voice all female characters? I swear I have heard Emberthal's voice a thousand times in this game
    Can you blame women for not wanting to associate themselves with this company anymore, lmao

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    He never "knew he shouldnt use frostmourne"
    Uther literally tells him to not use frostmourne, and that it is not worth it, and that they will find some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    big true on this one, they must have forgotten when they took the long nap.
    nah its cool they will get to be warriors, rogues & paladins when Blizzard think its a suitable feature in a future xpac/patch

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I hate it.

The first time I heard her I was like "I know that voice!", it really seems like there's like 2 female voices in WoW right now... Sylvanas and this one.