Can someone explain this? Battlegrounds

I was in battlegrounds and managed to get baron, kangors, omega buster, tunnel blaster

I've seen the exodia before, maybe in a YouTube video.

So I have the build but don't know the ordering. I went TB, omega, kangor kangor baron so the TB went off, killed the OB which went off and filled the board with one ones which fucked everything up, no OB spawning.

But if I put the kangors first wouldn't it die before the OB and so not have anything to spit out?

I understand why OB first didn't work but don't understand how the kangors first does?

- - - Updated - - -

Might have just answered this myself, omega buster dies first because of five health even though it gets killed for three the same as kangor so it doesn't die In left to right orde?

They die at the same time, then deathrattles trigger left to right, works differently with half the minions in the game so dont think of that as a rule, thats just how it is in this specific scenario. Same result would have been true with a 10 health golden buster.

Ok thanks, I spent about twenty seconds thinking at the end of the round and still got it wrong, I ended up with something like 6 four fours and baron in a fight that should have won me the game

At least it's inconsistent so Im not too stupid

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    I was in battlegrounds and managed to get baron, kangors, omega buster, tunnel blaster

I've seen the exodia before, maybe in a YouTube video.

So I have the build but don't know the ordering. I went TB, omega, kangor kangor baron so the TB went off, killed the OB which went off and filled the board with one ones which fucked everything up, no OB spawning.

But if I put the kangors first wouldn't it die before the OB and so not have anything to spit out?

I understand why OB first didn't work but don't understand how the kangors first does?

- - - Updated - - -

Might have just answered this myself, omega buster dies first because of five health even though it gets killed for three the same as kangor so it doesn't die In left to right orde?
    always put your kangor's first in the buster exodia build.

death rattles trigger left to right, so basically: put buster first, their death rattle goes off first, which means your board fills with little guys.
    kangor first means they fill your board with the buster clones.