Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dragonflight Pre-Launch Stream

Dragonflight Pre-Launch Stream
    The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Pre-Launch stream is now starting.

THIS POST WILL UPDATE AS THE STREAM PROGRESSES

3+ Year Old Account
    Huh. the DF launch cinematic was actually an improvement over the DF reveal cinematic, by virtue of actually having decent pacing. Who knew.

Looks like a Disney movie trailer made for 6 years old kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    CG Zandalari looking good
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

can the raid boss chase us like that out in the game world randomly? Would be neat.

No Raszageth, no!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    can the raid boss chase us like that out in the game world randomly? Would be neat.
    I had the same thought, that would be neat!

I'm just not feeling it. This looks way more like a Disney/Pixar movie, such a huge departure of what their cinematics used to look like back in WC3 up to Cata. If you watch the throne room scene with Arthas you just can't believe that its from the same franchise that this cinematic came from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    That's actually what I first thought too. That so much of this was trying to depict in game stuff, so I hope you see the aspects and Primals randomly flying around doing their thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'm just not feeling it. This looks way more like a Disney/Pixar movie, such a huge departure of what their cinematics used to look like back in WC3 up to Cata. If you watch the throne room scene with Arthas you just can't believe that its from the same franchise that this cinematic came from.
    Huh? Bad take.

I was surprised the cinematic had no big overarching narrative. It was just some people doing things ... flying dragons, racing each other, dodging an elite, some evoker stuff, Alexstrasza...

Which is actually refreshing and for me, it bodes well for the expansion. I look forward to logging in and doing some activities that the fate of the world doesn't hinge upon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    They should get Alexstrasza to just breathe all across Desolace, Tanaris, and Silithus. Just revitalize every area devastated by the cataclysm and whatever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    They should get Alexstrasza to just breathe all across Desolace, Tanaris, and Silithus. Just revitalize every area devastated by the cataclysm and whatever else.
    Spell's on cooldown now. Takes years to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Shocking, I know, that things change in 20 years. Especially with a medium that changes so little as technology.

Edge has its place but the average player in WoW is now older. Most of us have grown out of the need for everything to be edgy.

10+ Year Old Account
    A damn gorgeous cinematic to share as a runner-up trailer for Dragonflight!

The CGI trailer is nice and obviously well done, but what was the point of it? Besides showcasing dragon riding that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Spell's on cooldown now. Takes years to get back.
    The new Dragon Aspect class has some serious CDs.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Cinematic looks amazing, and enjoyed the more down to earth vibe it had going on the entire time. Helps to set the mood/tone of Dragonflight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    No Raszageth, no!

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same thought, that would be neat!
    WoW version of Vhagar
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

For a sec there I thought I was looking at Aloy from horizon ,not bad or a trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kind of odd she's had this power the whole time and has been chilling in Twilight Highlands for the last decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a Trailer to showcase some Dragons.

Ok.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".