Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    So give me your best argument on what makes a good/horrible person and then I will either say why you're right or I'll point out a flaw in your argument.
    Capitalism.

  2. #142
    Hmf...assuming the theory is correct (Toba), humans were once on the endangered species list.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    So give me your best argument on what makes a good/horrible person and then I will either say why you're right or I'll point out a flaw in your argument.
    What you think doesn't fucking matter. At all.

    We exist in a world of data and fact. Not your bullshit unicorn and magic religious thinking.

    That's why you are horrible: you push toxic positivity in hopes to hide the harm you cause and benefit from.

    You couldn't be more awful. Go fuck yourself.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  4. #144
    The Unstoppable Force PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21,681
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    We exist in a world of data and fact.
    The data and facts of the world indicate that the world is improving. Most people in the world don't know this because most people in the world don't know how to interpret the data and the facts properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Not your bullshit unicorn and magic religious thinking.
    When I talk about progress(such as with population growth) I'm talking about an incremental process where everything must obey the laws of physics. I completely reject anything that is supernatural such as magic and I reject anything that is based on faith instead of reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That's why you are horrible: you push toxic positivity in hopes to hide the harm you cause and benefit from.
    I'm just saying that humanity can solve its current problems without the need for any left/right wing authoritarianism. This is the truth and it does not represent "toxic positivity" in any way.
    Last edited by PC2; 2022-11-21 at 08:17 PM.

  5. #145
    The Lightbringer Hansworst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schiedam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The data and facts of the world indicate that the world is improving. Most people in the world don't know this because most people in the world don't know how to interpret the data and the facts properly.

    But you do, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    sorry about late reply; I drink heavily in the mornings.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The data and facts of the world indicate that the world is improving. Most people in the world don't know this because most people in the world don't know how to interpret the data and the facts properly. When I talk about progress(such as with population growth) I'm talking about an incremental process where everything must obey the laws of physics. I completely reject anything that is supernatural such as magic and I reject anything that is based on faith instead of reason. Like I'm literally just saying that humanity can solve its current problems without the need for any left/right wing authoritarianism. This is just the truth and it does not represent "toxic positivity" in any way.
    Everything you've ever pushed relies on you separating facts and data from what supports your sad shitty pathetic beliefs, to facts and data that doesn't support your sad shitty pathetic beliefs. And whenever people ask for detailed answers you NEVER respond with such details whatsoever. But then like every libertarian, you never really rely on data and facts. Just your pseudo-"religious" crap that imagines in some flighty hellish fantasy that the wealthy knows better.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The data and facts of the world indicate that the world is improving.
    This is wrong, and my sources are me and I am smarter than you (which you admitted you were happy to be the dumbest person on the planet), which trumps your only source being you.

  8. #148
    Banned Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    4,876
    Is Africa biggest population growth now?

  9. #149
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Omelas
    Posts
    57,927
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The data and facts of the world indicate that the world is improving. Most people in the world don't know this because most people in the world don't know how to interpret the data and the facts properly.
    You mean like you when you interpret the data that shows the improvements are happening in spite of the sort of systems you advocate rather than because of them?

    When I talk about progress(such as with population growth) I'm talking about an incremental process where everything must obey the laws of physics. I completely reject anything that is supernatural such as magic and I reject anything that is based on faith instead of reason.
    Unless said reasoning has to do with climate change in which case you'll gladly adopt magical thinking.

    I'm just saying that humanity can solve its current problems without the need for any left/right wing authoritarianism.
    Which is fine until it becomes apparent that you tend to lump fairly common sense policies into the category of "leftist authoritarianism" because admitting they are common sense would be an admission that there's a problem with the status quo (see: climate change) and run counter to your "everything will get better forever" shtick.
    holy shit, we actually have the nofly list. holy fucking bingle. what?! :3

  10. #150
    isn't population going to decline in most nations due to low birth rates below replacement?

  11. #151
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    35,803
    I couldn't find a/the covid megathread, so just gonna dump this here because it's effective population control:

    https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...80004861861888

    Short version - Men who have had covid 19 have 53% lower sperm count than men who have never had covid. Seems natural selection is weeding out anti vaxxers and anti maskers again. Sadly this probably hits a lot of people who even got vaccinated. But anyway, throw "infertility and erectile dysfunction" onto the list of things people get to deal with after having covid.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2022-12-06 at 01:07 AM.
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I couldn't find a/the covid megathread, so just gonna dump this here because it's effective population control:

    https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...80004861861888

    Short version - Men who have had covid 19 have 53% lower sperm count than men who have never had covid. Seems natural selection is weeding out anti vaxxers again. Sadly this probably hits a lot of people who even got vaccinated. But anyway, throw "infertility and erectile dysfunction" onto the list of things people get to deal with after having covid.
    "Purebloods", rofl.

  13. #153
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    35,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Purebloods", rofl.
    The ultimate irony is that a lot of ant-masker anti-vaxxers believed their "unvaccinated sperm" would be worth far more money than the sperm of the "sheeple" who got vaccinated.

    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    The ultimate irony is that a lot of ant-masker anti-vaxxers believed their "unvaccinated sperm" would be worth far more money than the sperm of the "sheeple" who got vaccinated.

    Non-vaxable tokens.

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    The ultimate irony is that a lot of ant-masker anti-vaxxers believed their "unvaccinated sperm" would be worth far more money than the sperm of the "sheeple" who got vaccinated.
    Reminds me of this post I saw on social media:



    Like, There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2022-12-06 at 04:18 AM.
    Isms bore me. I think they are only brought by people who seek to marginalize the potential of each ism to provide something meaningful. Name it, Capitalism, Socialism, even Communism-- all contain something of merit towards structuring a society. The biggest flaw in human history has been the need to take the worst of a system along with the best. It doesn't have to be all of one and none of another.

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Reminds me of this post I saw on social media:



    Like, There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
    Once my brain processed this, I had to throw up. What kind of delusional world do you live in to think that it is fun to try and sell your children off when they are that young, and to intend to have them seen in a sexualized manner?

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatBlast View Post
    Once my brain processed this, I had to throw up. What kind of delusional world do you live in to think that it is fun to try and sell your children off when they are that young, and to intend to have them seen in a sexualized manner?
    Yeah... like i said...i just don't know where to start with how wrong it is. Like, even if I take him/her at their word when they say "just for fun"...how is this fun?

    Now usually, I don't talk about my precognitive abilities... but in "16 +or- years"... Whichever grandparent posted this shit is gonna be in some deep shit with their grandkids.
    Isms bore me. I think they are only brought by people who seek to marginalize the potential of each ism to provide something meaningful. Name it, Capitalism, Socialism, even Communism-- all contain something of merit towards structuring a society. The biggest flaw in human history has been the need to take the worst of a system along with the best. It doesn't have to be all of one and none of another.

  18. #158
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    35,803
    Is "unvaccinated" going to become the new Aryan race for neo nazis? How will they even know, since nobody who would believe in this shit would know how to check antibodies?
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Is "unvaccinated" going to become the new Aryan race for neo nazis? How will they even know, since nobody who would believe in this shit would know how to check antibodies?
    Also, most of these people have had every other vaccine up to COVID....so they really aren't "pure bloods" anyway. Is there a "one-drop rule" equivalent?
    Isms bore me. I think they are only brought by people who seek to marginalize the potential of each ism to provide something meaningful. Name it, Capitalism, Socialism, even Communism-- all contain something of merit towards structuring a society. The biggest flaw in human history has been the need to take the worst of a system along with the best. It doesn't have to be all of one and none of another.

  20. #160
    ...bunch of fucking mud bloods to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •