Uldaman unique prepatch loot?

At 17:00 Holinka says "unique loot only available for this limited time". What is he referencing? This dungeon will be available to queue for during Dragonflight, anyone see anything special from the pre-patch version?

10+ Year Old Account
    heirloom trinkets? idk where they drop from
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    heirloom trinkets? idk where they drop from
    Drops from Elemental Invasion bosses, combine to form heirloom trink. Pre-patch event only.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Drops from Elemental Invasion bosses, combine to form heirloom trink. Pre-patch event only.
    In OP's defence he did make i sound like he was talking about loot drops from the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    In OP's defence he did make i sound like he was talking about loot drops from the dungeon.
    Huh. I hadn't watched the stream until now, it does sound like that - but it also could have just been a terrible segue into wrapping up by talking about the entire pre-patch event.

Or maybe there's something that hasn't been announced or went under the radar.

Guess we'll find out pretty soon.

Perhaps the weapon tints from the quest reward/vendor?

I couldn't tell if it was unique or not like the tints form the SLs pre-patch.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Perhaps the weapon tints from the quest reward/vendor?

I couldn't tell if it was unique or not like the tints form the SLs pre-patch.
    What weapons?

Wonder why none of the replies bothered to watch what was actually said in the video he linked to.
    Uldaman is now available at level 60 at normal difficulty, and it offers unique loot that is only available during this limited time.

What it could be however I don't know.

it seems the vendor has the same transmo appearance than the stuff you you'll get from others sources but different recolor of the same set for pvp/craft/quests/dungeons in DF, but this blue color is from this event only
    Last edited by Xeenith; 2022-11-24 at 09:54 PM.

The armor that you buy from the vendor is supposedly a unique tint of the levelling gear, and I wouldnt be shocked if the weapons were as well.
    Beyond that there is the Heirloom that is mentioned, the pet you get from doing the first Primal Storms quest, and I suppose the new profession bag for the new profession only bag slot.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Those currencies that you get from invasions - that are BoA and can be used to buy some items, will they stay after the event? Will the npc that sells these items stay?

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Those currencies that you get from invasions - that are BoA and can be used to buy some items, will they stay after the event? Will the npc that sells these items stay?
    The currency may or may not stay, but the vendors will be gone. They've said this stuff is pre-patch only.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diller View Post
    Wonder why none of the replies bothered to watch what was actually said in the video he linked to.

Uldaman is now available at level 60 at normal difficulty, and it offers unique loot that is only available during this limited time.
    What it could be however I don't know.
    This is strange, the transmogs dissapear once next xpac launches? Yet they are part of transmog sets that u need other dungeons to complete, so they can't be completed by anyone from next week (unless they start with uldaman now)? It doesn't make any sense...........

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    it seems the vendor has the same transmo appearance than the stuff you you'll get from others sources but different recolor of the same set for pvp/craft/quests/dungeons in DF, but this blue color is from this event only
    The blue tint isn't unique to this event. In DF there will be invasions as a means of catchup with 2 sets. A blue quality set with the same blue tint we got in the pre-patch and an epic version which is the blue tint of the crafted set. They even use the same currency (at least the same icon and name) as in the pre-patch to buy the blue quality set. The epic set is bought with a different currency which is rewarded from invasio0n world quests.

THe only things that may be unique could be the toy (DF invasion vendor didn't have it on beta, only pet, armor and weapons) and maybe the weapon transmog you unlock by doing the dungeon quest.

1+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to Uldaman, the rarest thing is actually getting into the damn dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    This is strange, the transmogs dissapear once next xpac launches? Yet they are part of transmog sets that u need other dungeons to complete, so they can't be completed by anyone from next week (unless they start with uldaman now)? It doesn't make any sense...........
    It refers to the actual loot, not the transmogs. That dungeon is a DF dungeon shoved into SL. When the expansion launches, it will no longer drop 278 ilevels.

The currency may or may not stay, but the vendors will be gone. They've said this stuff is pre-patch only.
    so gone now then i guess? damn i had like 600 more to spend on alts. At least the xmog was ugly so no loss there.