Unhappy missing condemn in dragonflight (arms)

hello There!

it's no secret that "condemn" is a great thing in the arms ST rotational. It gives you a head start that compensate the "middle of the fight" phase when arms generally stay behind most of the dps till he shines again the the execute phase.
    in dragonflight this is gone and has not been replaced by anything (many of the other war abilities has been) and already i noticed then when i try a non-shadowlands encounter my overall dps is way low.

what do you think about it?

my war is fury, and I'm missing it too, I got so used to "charge + condemn!" at the start of each fight

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    what do you think about it?
    I think that, as they always have and most likely always will, Blizzard has tuned things around the upcoming endgame rather than the previous/current endgame. Arms will shine in their designated content/phases/aspects of the game when they reach 70 and get geared, just like everyone else.

If all you care about is DPS you shouldn't have much to worry about, if it's about gameplay feel then yeah you're probably fucked.

I'm gonna be honest, Condemn wasn't a good thing for Arms. The only reason Condemn felt good was because it hit like a truck and was a massive bandaid over the otherwise terrible Arms design in Shadowlands. It's easy to get bamboozled by large tit.. Crits, ahem.. But you have to be honest and consider why Condemn felt good within the spec, it was because the spec otherwise fell flat on its ass.

Arms design hasn't been particularly good since BFA came out, it was great in Legion, definitely the best version of "modern" Arms.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It sucks that they removed Condemn as it was by far the best QoL cov talent in Shadowlands, dare I say one of the best things about SL as a warrior (especially arms).

It also sucks they removed Glory as being able to sacrifice some DPS to talent into a cool raid buff as a warrior (without having to join the Necrolords) would have been amazing.

I genuinely can't believe they got rid of those two but decided to keep the cocktail stick of asstion >.>

Ofc I can understand why they got rid of blue shockwave lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Arms design hasn't been particularly good since BFA came out, it was great in Legion, definitely the best version of "modern" Arms.
    I would personally go as far as saying DF is so far the least fun I've had playing PVE arms since WotLK, entirely due to the return of Rend as a mandatory part of the rotation. I don't mind the fact you have to use it to do top dmg that much as a more laborious/tedious rotation giving better results isn't anything new, but the fact you have to use it to do passable damage is just wrong, skipping it should have been a viable choice like in SL.
    Last edited by caervek; 2022-12-22 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    I still cant get over the fact that the devs think arms warriors want to rely on bleeds.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Fury spams condemn quite a bit with the 4 set for what it's worth.