Can't play with VPN?

Hey,
    So I decided to reinstall this game after waiting for this game to go to beta,
    I have to use a VPN ( Private Internet Access ) on my main computer for security reasons and personal use.

I have no trouble playing any other game, but when I joined in with my friend. I was having major issues.

he wasn't able to see me but I was able to see him in real-time. when I looked at him he was all deformed too.
    then I wasn't able to loot anything or extract out. the only thing I was able to do was exit the game by force.
    I tried doing multiple rounds and a similar situation happens too.
    I also would waste a full mag, and the gun would lock up and I wouldn't be able to reload.

I have a great connection with the VPN to anything. I even downloaded this game at 10mb/s. I don't understand why I would have this extreme desync/network issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hoshanaeckhart View Post
    Hey,
    So I decided to reinstall this game after waiting for this game to go to beta,
    I have to use a VPN ( Private Internet Access ) on my main computer for security reasons and personal use.

I have no trouble playing any other game, but when I joined in with my friend. I was having major issues.

he wasn't able to see me but I was able to see him in real-time. when I looked at him he was all deformed too.
    then I wasn't able to loot anything or extract out. the only thing I was able to do was exit the game by force.
    I also would waste a full mag, and the gun would lock up and I wouldn't be able to reload.

I have a great connection with the
    VPN to anything. I even downloaded this game at 10mb/s. I don't understand why I would have this extreme desync/network issue.
    thanks for any help

You really should consider which forum you post stuff like this in....

I think you have the wrong forum my friend.

Is this some kind of chat AI? Just looked through their post history and I can't see a human writing everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Is this some kind of chat AI? Just looked through their post history and I can't see a human writing everything...
    Probably using google translator, and it's not really accurate.

I play with VPN without any trouble. I use NordVPN on EU WoW.

1. Check if You Have Internet Access
    2. Restart/Reinstall Your VPN Software
    3. Use a Different VPN Protocol
    4. Check if Your Chosen VPN Server is Working
    5. Restart/Reinstall Your Web Browser
    6. Check if the Right Ports are Open
    7. Stop Firewall from Blocking VPN
    8. Contact Customer Support
    9. Check your credentials
    Do check out PureVPN's crazy Black Friday deal as they are offering 88% off on 5-year plan.
    What a huge discount.