Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    My limited understanding is that the lore videos aren't within the game and I don't like having to leave the game to learn the lore. Someone feel free to correct me.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    some person in Blizz office steal breastmilk or not woke enough? Or dares to watch some ass?
    Holy shit, dude.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Like im wondering why DF videos got so many dislikes,i see nothing wrong with the upcoming expansion.Just curious what the f... is wrong with people being obsessed on hating wow non stop? unsub and leave,why is it that hard ? im not blizzard fanboy,but i cant stand this community,i swear to god.

    Blizzard definately did lots of bad stuff in the past and i get it,but some of the community folks are the worst psychos ive ever seen,ex girlfriend syndrome.
    I cannot read the new ui. It also looks futuristic which is not great for the aesthetic. I quit playing because I cannot play anymore.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    "You are wrong, your distaste for this particular author is because you're just negative and would hate anything. This is a sensible and measured opinion. I am debating in good faith."
    Can you either add me to your ignore list or knock off with this pretentious "yet you participate in society" bullshit? If you don't like how I engage with people either address me directly or move the fuck on.

    Moreover, it's (yet again) not a bad faith argument to point out that anybody who thinks firing Danuser would have any impact on anything or that anybody who thinks this way is likely to be just as disappointed by their successor. Danuser isn't solely responsible for WoW's entirety of lore and it's absolutely mind boggling that living human beings think like this. WoW is a project with thousands of developers and they have stressed time and time again that almost all decisions made about the direction of this game are team efforts. I quite dislike Danuser as an author and very much do not enjoy the direction he's taking the game narratively. But I'm also not going to pretend firing him will act as a magic panacea that suddenly makes the game's storytelling an infinite amount better. This is not how constructive criticism works.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    So, you are saying they are going to fire a bad writer and replace with another bad one? Not even the though of someone good crossed your mind hum
    It's less about the story itself and the endemic issues surrounding the storytelling that are the issue. WoW I think is best when it's bombastic and using it's creative liberties to tell stories on a massive scale; Danuser (and co) seem fascinated with telling "intimate" character stories. Square peg/round hole.

    Simply firing/replacing Danuser won't fix this issue.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-11-24 at 01:20 AM.

  5. #165
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    25,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    uhh youve only told me twice. but i could be wrong. Nonetheless, the dragon aspects were very much present in Northrend, and they werent in as big in the lore in previous expansions. That is the point I was trying to make, nothing more. And I was pointing out how similar to how shadowlands was meant to capitalize on the popularity of Classic, that Dragonflight is doing the same with wotlk classic.
    Way to talk to someone by the way, I can see you are very mature.
    Bro, most of your previous posts are hilariously wrong and misinformed.
    saying crafting orders are done by NPCs
    thinking this prepatch is by far the buggiest
    saying talents got removed from the game, when they were infact not.
    saying making talent trees took 0 work
    freaking out over addons breaking and how blizzard fucked it all up, even though this literally happens EVERY expac release?
    so pardon me if me and many others do not take you at all seriously.

    how was shadowlands meant to capatalize on the popularity of classic lol? It had nothing to do with classic, and it even fucking competed with it, both it's first raid, and classics final raid naxxramas released only a week apart, that is not "capitalizing on the popularity" that is competing. if they wanted to capatalize on it, they would have made them have similar themes, and released it during classic's drought. blizzard treats them as two sperate games, not caring if they compete, because they do not see much crossover.

    also dragonflight is not wotlk, wotlk was mostly about undead, it had some dragons in the nexus, and in dragonblight, but that is it really. dragonflight is more so a follow up to cataclysm, the actual expansion FULL of dragons, and elementals, both things this expansion is about, a lot of its story threads being ones from cataclysm, moruzond, the end times, deathwing, the aspects, etc.

    every expansion (almost) has had dragons in there, in large focus, vanilla had many, tbc had the nether, cata had a MAJOR focus on them, mop even had the dragon serpents, wod had the dragonmaw clan. legion had the storm drakes, and emerald nightmare drakes, even the ysera storyline, bfa we had wrathion, the black dragonflight in islands, and the void dragons, and shadowlands the least, with only really the plagued drakes, and some more ysera stuff.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Can you either add me to your ignore list or knock off with this pretentious "yet you participate in society" bullshit? If you don't like how I engage with people either address me directly or move the fuck on.

    Moreover, it's (yet again) not a bad faith argument to point out that anybody who thinks firing Danuser would have any impact on anything or that anybody who thinks this way is likely to be just as disappointed by their successor. Danuser isn't solely responsible for WoW's entirety of lore and it's absolutely mind boggling that living human beings think like this. WoW is a project with thousands of developers and they have stressed time and time again that almost all decisions made about the direction of this game are team efforts. I quite dislike Danuser as an author and very much do not enjoy the direction he's taking the game narratively. But I'm also not going to pretend firing him will act as a magic panacea that suddenly makes the game's storytelling an infinite amount better. This is not how constructive criticism works.
    I never said it wasn't an unrealistic and immature approach to sack Danuser. In fact, I think it's a pretty daft idea to sack him even if it were true that he is responsible for every narrative failure thus far. However, it's disingenuous to argue that simply because the story as a whole isn't penned by one person that the lead narrative director does not, in fact, direct the narrative. Swapping out a key figure in determining the overall trajectory of the storyline is definitely going to change it in some tangible capacity. This is especially noteworthy in regards to Danuser's contributions to the story being things like the First Ones and whathaveyou. Even the broad direction in which he's taken the story is unfortunate, and that is worth some derision. Although you are correct that posters like Syegfryed have a habit of effectively ascribing absolute blame to one particular person they dislike, and that replacing Danuser will not dramatically improve the storyline per se, it nevertheless definitely would have some tangible impact and assuming that your interlocutor would just continue to rail against his successor is definitely expressing bad faith.

    As for why I'm engaging you with sarcasm, it's because you, in spite of your prior assertions, seem to be engaging with hostility and immaturity towards other posters. Obviously, if you only address people with vague derision, assumptions about ones character, and disingenuous willful misunderstanding of people's intentions designed to argumentum ad hominem away criticism of Warcraft's current state, people will respond to you with derision and generally dismiss your opinion. Most people would like to argue with someone willing to express open-mindedness.

    For instance, if you want people to take your opinion seriously, you could've told Syegfryed "this is an immature and absolutist approach because Danuser, although he directs the narrative, doesn't have absolute control over it", or otherwise argued as to why replacing him wouldn't have the effect he thinks it would. Instead, you addressed him in an accusatory and simplistic way, assuming that he would just dislike any change made without explaining why. This is argumentation designed to express hostility, not to change opinions. Nobody will change their opinions based on being told "no, you're wrong", especially when assumptions about what the interlocutor would feel about a hypothetical change are made. Making this kind of argument will not help the conversation.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2022-11-24 at 01:40 AM.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    i see nothing wrong with the upcoming expansion.
    Must be nice, not all of us share your opinion however.

  8. #168
    Field Marshal Imnotadentist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    Your moms attic
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Bro, most of your previous posts are hilariously wrong and misinformed.
    saying crafting orders are done by NPCs
    thinking this prepatch is by far the buggiest
    saying talents got removed from the game, when they were infact not.
    saying making talent trees took 0 work
    freaking out over addons breaking and how blizzard fucked it all up, even though this literally happens EVERY expac release?
    so pardon me if me and many others do not take you at all seriously.

    how was shadowlands meant to capatalize on the popularity of classic lol? It had nothing to do with classic, and it even fucking competed with it, both it's first raid, and classics final raid naxxramas released only a week apart, that is not "capitalizing on the popularity" that is competing. if they wanted to capatalize on it, they would have made them have similar themes, and released it during classic's drought. blizzard treats them as two sperate games, not caring if they compete, because they do not see much crossover.

    also dragonflight is not wotlk, wotlk was mostly about undead, it had some dragons in the nexus, and in dragonblight, but that is it really. dragonflight is more so a follow up to cataclysm, the actual expansion FULL of dragons, and elementals, both things this expansion is about, a lot of its story threads being ones from cataclysm, moruzond, the end times, deathwing, the aspects, etc.

    every expansion (almost) has had dragons in there, in large focus, vanilla had many, tbc had the nether, cata had a MAJOR focus on them, mop even had the dragon serpents, wod had the dragonmaw clan. legion had the storm drakes, and emerald nightmare drakes, even the ysera storyline, bfa we had wrathion, the black dragonflight in islands, and the void dragons, and shadowlands the least, with only really the plagued drakes, and some more ysera stuff.
    Im gonna say this again for you, but I did not say that Wotlk was specifically about Dragons, just that UNTO THAT POINT IN THE LORE, the Dragons had not taken as big of a role in the lore as they did in wotlk. That is fair to say, mostly because their involvment up until wotlk was very limited and, other than in the Tanaris quests in classic to my memory, they remained unimpactful to the lore.
    And the fact that youre bringing up dragons as a whole, when im talkin about the ASPECTS (ie the bronze, red, black, blue and green dragons exclusively) shows how ignorant you really are to what i was saying,
    Please contiunue to be upset over me simply pointing out the use of Aspects as a focus point in a new expac shortly after the expac where the dragons took a larger role in the lore.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I never said it wasn't an unrealistic and immature approach to sack Danuser. In fact, I think it's a pretty daft idea to sack him even if it were true that he is responsible for every narrative failure thus far. However, it's disingenuous to argue that simply because the story as a whole isn't penned by one person that the lead narrative director does not, in fact, direct the narrative. Swapping out a key figure in determining the overall trajectory of the storyline is definitely going to change it in some tangible capacity. This is especially noteworthy in regards to Danuser's contributions to the story being things like the First Ones and whathaveyou. Even the broad direction in which he's taken the story is unfortunate, and that is worth some derision. Although you are correct that posters like Syegfryed have a habit of effectively ascribing absolute blame to one particular person they dislike, and that replacing Danuser will not dramatically improve the storyline per se, it nevertheless definitely would have some tangible impact and assuming that your interlocutor would just continue to rail against his successor is definitely expressing bad faith.

    As for why I'm engaging you with sarcasm, it's because you, in spite of your prior assertions, seem to be engaging with hostility and immaturity towards other posters. Obviously, if you only address people with vague derision, assumptions about ones character, and disingenuous willful misunderstanding of people's intentions designed to argumentum ad hominem away criticism of Warcraft's current state, people will respond to you with derision and generally dismiss your opinion. Most people would like to argue with someone willing to express open-mindedness.
    Also #1 Crafting orders were done by npcs in WOD, so i thought they would be in the new expac in a similar fact
    #2 there have been nearly DAILY hotfixes to the pre-patch, so yeah, it is insanely buggy.
    #3 Talents did get removed from the game, Show me cloudburst totem and wellspring.
    #4 they didnt take a lot of work, they are mostly former baseline abilities, conduits, legendary effects, or previously in game before the talent trees making.
    #5 Bagnon is the #1 addon for inventory, and to this day, does not function in game anymore, and the UI addons as well, eventhough the new UI is mostly what the addons did, but worse. (in my opinion atleast)
    #5.5 no it doesnt happen every new expac, never have i had multiple UI addons breakdown completely due to a new expac, but I will say it would be expected when the UI in game is overhauled. (editted, had put "in game in overhauled" instead of "In game is overhauled")

    You really are trying hard to discredit me over opinions I have, but I also find it flattering how much time and effort you spend on researching ME. Never thought I would be that important to someone.
    Fuck yourself, no one else would.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Also #1 Crafting orders were done by npcs in WOD, so i thought they would be in the new expac in a similar fact
    #2 there have been nearly DAILY hotfixes to the pre-patch, so yeah, it is insanely buggy.
    #3 Talents did get removed from the game, Show me cloudburst totem and wellspring.
    #4 they didnt take a lot of work, they are mostly former baseline abilities, conduits, legendary effects, or previously in game before the talent trees making.
    #5 Bagnon is the #1 addon for inventory, and to this day, does not function in game anymore, and the UI addons as well, eventhough the new UI is mostly what the addons did, but worse. (in my opinion atleast)
    #5.5 no it doesnt happen every new expac, never have i had multiple UI addons breakdown completely due to a new expac, but I will say it would be expected when the UI in game in overhauled.

    You really are trying hard to discredit me over opinions I have, but I also find it flattering how much time and effort you spend on researching ME. Never thought I would be that important to someone.
    Fuck yourself, no one else would.
    You appear to have quoted me by accident in responding to FelPlague. However, I would advise you to consider engaging with your interlocutor in a less emotional way. "Fuck yourself, no one else would" seems a little bit extraordinary considering what you're arguing about. Have you considered calming down and improving your attitude in argumentation? Remember this isn't a matter of life and death—it's the quality of a video game release.

  10. #170
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    25,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Im gonna say this again for you, but I did not say that Wotlk was specifically about Dragons, just that UNTO THAT POINT IN THE LORE, the Dragons had not taken as big of a role in the lore as they did in wotlk. That is fair to say, mostly because their involvment up until wotlk was very limited and, other than in the Tanaris quests in classic to my memory, they remained unimpactful to the lore.
    And the fact that youre bringing up dragons as a whole, when im talkin about the ASPECTS (ie the bronze, red, black, blue and green dragons exclusively) shows how ignorant you really are to what i was saying,
    Please contiunue to be upset over me simply pointing out the use of Aspects as a focus point in a new expac shortly after the expac where the dragons took a larger role in the lore.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also #1 Crafting orders were done by npcs in WOD, so i thought they would be in the new expac in a similar fact
    #2 there have been nearly DAILY hotfixes to the pre-patch, so yeah, it is insanely buggy.
    #3 Talents did get removed from the game, Show me cloudburst totem and wellspring.
    #4 they didnt take a lot of work, they are mostly former baseline abilities, conduits, legendary effects, or previously in game before the talent trees making.
    #5 Bagnon is the #1 addon for inventory, and to this day, does not function in game anymore, and the UI addons as well, eventhough the new UI is mostly what the addons did, but worse. (in my opinion atleast)
    #5.5 no it doesnt happen every new expac, never have i had multiple UI addons breakdown completely due to a new expac, but I will say it would be expected when the UI in game is overhauled. (editted, had put "in game in overhauled" instead of "In game is overhauled")

    You really are trying hard to discredit me over opinions I have, but I also find it flattering how much time and effort you spend on researching ME. Never thought I would be that important to someone.
    Fuck yourself, no one else would.
    First part- Lol the dragons had not taking a big part in the lore up to that point? do you forget like the war of the ancients, the war of the shifting sands, the whole thing with the sunwell in tbc and the powers of the sunwell protected by kalec? do you also forget the entire badlands, sunken temple, blackwing lair? Like you think only the "tanaris quest" was the ONLY thing dragons did before wotlk?


    #1 those were work orders, not crafting orders, we had pointed out multiple times they were a new feature different
    #2 yes, welcome to every prepatch ever?
    #3, i did... i did show you cloudburst totem and wellspring, i literally show you IN THAT POST. you also said earth elemental, which is literally the very first talent resto shammies have to put in pretty much.


    #4 lolololololol that still takes work to make, balance, and organize these, aswell as add the new abilities that exist within the trees.
    #5 bagnon taking awhile to update to work with the new bag UI is not blizzard fault...
    #5.5 yes, it does happen every expac, literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    You really are trying hard to discredit me over opinions I have, but I also find it flattering how much time and effort you spend on researching ME. Never thought I would be that important to someone.
    I don't research you, I just remember you well as you have very little posts, but almost all of them have been blatently wrong. And it is fine to be wrong, but if you are wrong with an ego, that makes ya a fool. and well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    You are wrong.
    Icecrown, and the famous Wrath Gate cinematic? Where bolvar gets burned by the Red dragonflight and then captured by Arthas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    #3 Talents did get removed from the game, Show me cloudburst totem and wellspring.
    This... this is what we would call, making a fool of yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Fuck yourself, no one else would.
    Fuck me yourself coward, do it. do what "no one else can"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 02:05 AM.

  11. #171
    You will get your answer very fast. I already spotted a couple of people who won't let go. I even saw a dude with a TaruTaru portrait talking about degen furries and Blizzard developers "making the game that people [like him] want to play vs. what the devs want to play". I couldn't make this up if I tried. In the year 2022...almost 2023 there are so many things vying for your attention that I can't even imagine having the time to hate on something so deeply.

  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    My limited understanding is that the lore videos aren't within the game and I don't like having to leave the game to learn the lore. Someone feel free to correct me.
    That stuff usuall ends up somewhere in the game after launch, doesn't it? Though I guess in the case of legion the event trigger books were strewn about in Kalimdor and EK iirc. The others were usually placed somewhere in the new content, like the covenant videos were somewhere in the respective covenant zones. My guess is that they put them somewhere on the DIs?
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2022-11-24 at 03:45 AM.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfetus View Post
    You will get your answer very fast. I already spotted a couple of people who won't let go. I even saw a dude with a TaruTaru portrait talking about degen furries and Blizzard developers "making the game that people [like him] want to play vs. what the devs want to play". I couldn't make this up if I tried. In the year 2022...almost 2023 there are so many things vying for your attention that I can't even imagine having the time to hate on something so deeply.
    It was the same thing with MoP. "Ohmagosh its kung fun panda now, pandering to china, not warcraft anymore, blizzard ruined!!" Joke's on them for missing a great expansion because it didn't have a buff dude or Arthas on the cover, I guess.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

    The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Like im wondering why DF videos got so many dislikes,i see nothing wrong with the upcoming expansion.Just curious what the f... is wrong with people being obsessed on hating wow non stop? unsub and leave,why is it that hard ? im not blizzard fanboy,but i cant stand this community,i swear to god.

    Blizzard definately did lots of bad stuff in the past and i get it,but some of the community folks are the worst psychos ive ever seen,ex girlfriend syndrome.
    So people aren't allowed to express their opinion?
    Just shut up and leave?
    Only your opinion matters and if anyone disagrees they are a hater?

    You know people don't have to like what you like. The ratios just show that not as many people like it as you thought. You know what is worse than the people you claim are haters is people like you. I'm not gonna tell you to shut up and leave like you are telling people who don't like DF. Just go ahead and show people how closed off you are and that you only believe your opinion matters by continuing to spout this stuff.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    Disagreed.

    FF isn't objectively a better game compared to WoW(in fact - it shouldn't be compared). Asmongold could move them to Tetris as well if he wanted to do so. I'm just mentioning the influence.

    Well - let's not ban Infowars then? How about that? It's the same thing - both are streamers, gaining profit and power on behalf of others.
    1. That is subjective. I play both and i think FF is a better game. Anyone can have their opinion. There is no objectively about it. Different players value different things differently. Shocking, i know.

    2.Asmongold does not have that kind of power. Maybe his most hardcore fanbase but they aren't enough to make a blip. People were already going to FF cause they were unsatisfied with WoW. I did it many years before he started playing. People leave WoW cause of WoW, not other games.

    3. You confuse disinformation with preferences in gaming. One is nothing but lies, the other is not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    And that is why they should ban the biggest streamers or atleast limit thier influence somehow.


    This was an answer to the guy, who believes censorship is the worst thing ever.

    Both creators should be banned or limited before they accumulate certain power. They are able to move people and they are able to change the paradigm. It proved to be dangerous and people are losing thier jobs.

    It's not fair - that they bash Blizzard for the sake of thier own income. Or they funnel the playerbase to some random game, without any specified motivation.

    Some sort of metric or committee should be invented, in order to rate the credibility/motivation of these streamers.
    Wholy moley guy... maybe you should move to Russia or China? We are not the same.
    What you want is censorship. Streamers can say whatever they want as long as they don't endanger anyone. They did not "lie". The criticism was completely fair.
    Btw, by the same logic, Belular is pumping out lots of positive videos of DF atm. Way more positive than they should be as they are speculation. So... i suppose he can't do these either and should be banned right? He is benefitting and making money from them.
    Try to catch your own bias. There is no conspiracy. People watch and do whatever they want. They aren't a bunch of mindless drones as much as you like to think they are to fit your victimisation narrative.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2022-11-24 at 04:40 AM.

  16. #176
    Xpac has nothing I want

  17. #177
    Field Marshal Imnotadentist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    Your moms attic
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    You appear to have quoted me by accident in responding to FelPlague. However, I would advise you to consider engaging with your interlocutor in a less emotional way. "Fuck yourself, no one else would" seems a little bit extraordinary considering what you're arguing about. Have you considered calming down and improving your attitude in argumentation? Remember this isn't a matter of life and death—it's the quality of a video game release.
    o sorry mate, didnt mean to quote ya.
    and you are right, I should conduct myself better, however this guy literally just stalks my posts, like hes commented on every post ive made on this forum. Hes a creep/

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Wholy moley guy... maybe you should move to Russia or China? We are not the same.
    What you want is censorship. Streamers can say whatever they want as long as they don't endanger anyone. They did not "lie". The criticism was completely fair.
    Btw, by the same logic, Belular is pumping out lots of positive videos of DF atm. Way more positive than they should be as they are speculation. So... i suppose he can't do these either and should be banned right? He is benefitting and making money from them.
    Try to catch your own bias. There is no conspiracy. People watch and do whatever they want. They aren't a bunch of mindless drones as much as you like to think they are to fit your victimisation narrative.
    Pretty peculiar how much one can play the blame game in defense of something they like, refusing to accept that there is a product that has alienated consumers, especially in conjunction with the lawsuits and whathaveyou, and instead looking for somebody to impotently accuse of sabotage. Certainly incredible how one can actively advocate censorship of dissenting opinions over something so insignificant.

  19. #179
    Field Marshal Imnotadentist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    Your moms attic
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    First part- Lol the dragons had not taking a big part in the lore up to that point? do you forget like the war of the ancients, the war of the shifting sands, the whole thing with the sunwell in tbc and the powers of the sunwell protected by kalec? do you also forget the entire badlands, sunken temple, blackwing lair? Like you think only the "tanaris quest" was the ONLY thing dragons did before wotlk?


    #1 those were work orders, not crafting orders, we had pointed out multiple times they were a new feature different
    #2 yes, welcome to every prepatch ever?
    #3, i did... i did show you cloudburst totem and wellspring, i literally show you IN THAT POST. you also said earth elemental, which is literally the very first talent resto shammies have to put in pretty much.


    #4 lolololololol that still takes work to make, balance, and organize these, aswell as add the new abilities that exist within the trees.
    #5 bagnon taking awhile to update to work with the new bag UI is not blizzard fault...
    #5.5 yes, it does happen every expac, literally.



    I don't research you, I just remember you well as you have very little posts, but almost all of them have been blatently wrong. And it is fine to be wrong, but if you are wrong with an ego, that makes ya a fool. and well.


    This... this is what we would call, making a fool of yourself.

    Fuck me yourself coward, do it. do what "no one else can"
    A oh so wellspring is there! shib i did miss that! Still dont see cloudburst tho :c (OO now i do, its under the text window)
    You took the time to look at every post ive made, which is kinda weird. But i will admire your commitment to something as pointless as arguing about an opinion someone has as to why a video gets a lot of dislikes.
    as for the F**kin part, I was implying no one wants to. I am flattered youve asked me, however I do not like to have intercourse with virgins, nor incels.

  20. #180
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    25,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    A oh so wellspring is there! shib i did miss that! Still dont see cloudburst tho :c (OO now i do, its under the text window)
    You took the time to look at every post ive made, which is kinda weird. But i will admire your commitment to something as pointless as arguing about an opinion someone has as to why a video gets a lot of dislikes.
    as for the F**kin part, I was implying no one wants to. I am flattered youve asked me, however I do not like to have intercourse with virgins, nor incels.
    I didnt look at every post you have made... I looked at the few posts I made that have quoted you...
    come on man, also calling me an incel???
    also it is funny how you censor fuckin now when you didnt censor it earlier?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •