Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Whats up with dislike ratio on Dragonflight videos ?

Like im wondering why DF videos got so many dislikes,i see nothing wrong with the upcoming expansion.Just curious what the f... is wrong with people being obsessed on hating wow non stop? unsub and leave,why is it that hard ? im not blizzard fanboy,but i cant stand this community,i swear to god.

Blizzard definately did lots of bad stuff in the past and i get it,but some of the community folks are the worst psychos ive ever seen,ex girlfriend syndrome.

I dont have any addons to show dislike ratio's but considering how many trolls this site has that cant let go of their past it wouldnt suprise me if there are about 10x the amount overall.

They fucked up 3 of the last 4 expansion and had tons of scandals that have not been solved. Many people see major flaws in the new expansion, because there is "nothing to do" outside of raiding and m+.
    In general, the players have been burned one time too often, so now everything Blizzard does gets negative feedback.

Yes they fucked up and fired those people there are still good devs among them,wow team crew is almost 3 times bigger now.People wanted an expansion EXACTLY like DF,without borrowed power,its very alt frendly,old talent trees (current one are way better in my opinion),more open world content and so on.

Even if they didnt react to wow playerbase feedback,those guys would still google up wow content and hate it for stuff they did before ? as i mentioned "the worst psychos ive ever seen"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    They fucked up 3 of the last 4 expansion and had tons of scandals that have not been solved. Many people see major flaws in the new expansion, because there is "nothing to do" outside of raiding and m+.
    In general, the players have been burned one time too often, so now everything Blizzard does gets negative feedback.
    Exactly. For most companies out there it's "I trust until they prove me wrong." Well, Blizzard has spent the last 4-8 years proving everyone wrong, so now they're "I distrust until they prove me wrong."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Like im wondering why DF videos got so many dislikes,i see nothing wrong with the upcoming expansion.Just curious what the f... is wrong with people being obsessed on hating wow non stop? unsub and leave,why is it that hard ? im not blizzard fanboy,but i cant stand this community,i swear to god.

Blizzard definately did lots of bad stuff in the past and i get it,but some of the community folks are the worst psychos ive ever seen,ex girlfriend syndrome.
    Doesn't matter if good or bad content, there are going to dislike it either because "lol" or because of actual reasons, or due to people feeling everyone else should've quit with them, or because they are playing a different MMORPG, or because they just don't like it. Can't really see the dislikes anyways but yeah. Like to dislike on YouTube is as useless as Twitch traffic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    didnt youtube remove being able to see the number of dislikes on videos (lol btw)

.......according to MMO Champion. Which has been going on since I found this site in 2008 and people were pissing all over WoW. Epic fights how Aion would kill WoW...how MMO Champion should switch to Age of Conan, because that would be awesome...later it was Rift and Wildstar.

But I concede that apparently with FF14 ppl were right, guess that pushed WoW from the throne...so there is that.

Meanwhile on my humble RP-PvE server, there is hundred of people at every hour of the day killing the elementals....if that is "burned one time too often" I suppose many other games would take that.

People have different opinion and that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    didnt youtube remove being able to see the number of dislikes on videos (lol btw)
    You can somehow still see them if you instal certain app or something.

Yes they fucked up and fired those people there are still good devs among them,wow team crew is almost 3 times bigger now.People wanted an expansion EXACTLY like DF,without borrowed power,its very alt frendly,old talent trees (current one are way better in my opinion),more open world content and so on.

Even if they didnt react to wow playerbase feedback,those guys would still google up wow content and hate it for stuff they did before ? as i mentioned "the worst psychos ive ever seen"
    People have wanted anexpansion just like DF...... really ......I don't want it, that's why I won't be buying it, I haven't even got the blizzard app on my pc anymore, and what do you mean alt friendly ? Theg have made it so anyone that's casual won't be progressing gear wise at all and trying to gear up acts will take forever. It's a shit xpac like the last one and they have even somehow managed to ruin old content again and made a lot of it non soloable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    People have wanted anexpansion just like DF...... really ......I don't want it, that's why I won't be buying it, I haven't even got the blizzard app on my pc anymore, and what do you mean alt friendly ? Theg have made it so anyone that's casual won't be progressing gear wise at all and trying to gear up acts will take forever. It's a shit xpac like the last one and they have even somehow managed to ruin old content again and made a lot of it non soloable.
    I wont even bother explaining to you how alt frendly it is,and ye people definately wanted expansion like this.But you're type of guy i hate in this community and im glad you're gone from wow,too bad you're still on wow related forums.

Couple things here:

1.) The extension that allows you to see dislikes isn't accurate. It can't track anything since YouTube disabled the ability to see dislikes so the information reflected by this extension is only going to show you dislikes from people who have this extension installed.

2.) Even if you completely dismiss the first point, nearly every single fucking video Blizzard has released in the last 5 years has been dislike bombed by the Bellendular-viewer crowd of players who haven't touched the game since fucking Wrath yet masturbate frequently to the idea of WoW finally dying because it no longer features a white-haired antagonist with a spooky sword.

3.) Dismissing points 1.) and 2.) maybe more people hate lizard wizards and dragons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally, I don't care for the whole Dragonlands thing but I'm not going to take my impotent rage out on the Dislike button of a YouTube video. Stony Tony was pretty cool and I generally think it's one of their better cinematics, anyway. But I also don't take much stock in the self-affirming negativity circlejerking that happens in discussion echo chambers like we have here and elsewhere.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-11-21 at 07:58 PM.

There are more people who have quit wow then play it;
    Doesn't mean it is terrible (this specifically doesn't mean that)
    Just means it is old;
    Thus it is more likely someone who views it is over the game then excited for it;
    AKA more + then -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Exactly. For most companies out there it's "I trust until they prove me wrong." Well, Blizzard has spent the last 4-8 years proving everyone wrong, so now they're "I distrust until they prove me wrong."
    I distrust everything that i dont know but i dont go around downvoting every single new game release just because i dont trust it. If i dont like something i just move on - like regular people.

Honestly?

I got banned so many times for hating the haters. I instead start hating youtubers(i.e Bellular). The streamers and youtubers are in charge.

Bellular is 'happy' about DF right now - I give him 2 weeks, before all the doom and gloom clickbait strikes us. I honestly would wish that Blizzard would ban people like Bellular.

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    Honestly?

I got banned so many times for hating the haters. I instead start hating youtubers(i.e Bellular). The streamers and youtubers are in charge.

Bellular is 'happy' about DF right now - I give him 2 weeks, before all the doom and gloom clickbait strikes us. I honestly would wish that Blizzard would ban people like Bellular.
    I'm just waiting for his data-driven analysis of how dead WoW is 6 months after release because he skimmed some random API tracking some random ass achievement and has concluded that he has 100% accurate data on the exact number of people playing WoW. (Hint: It's lower than you'd expect and the reason is because Blizzard failed to listen to feedback!)

Like im wondering why DF videos got so many dislikes
    Looks like degenerate tumblr furry stuff. Not the prestigious cinematics of awesome Orcs and dignified men that Warcraft was about.

- - - Updated - - -

Dislike ratio will improve once the devs stop making games they want to play and instead start making the game that customers wants to play.

- - - Updated - - -

nothing to do" outside of raiding and m+.
    Also this. Ripping off GW2 flying as a selling point doesn't change the fact that you do all of the quests over the weekend and then there is nothing to do but log in and do chores every day for two years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    You can use this Chrome extension to see it.

Dunno man but wow currently looks like disney princess cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    .......according to MMO Champion. Which has been going on since I found this site in 2008 and people were pissing all over WoW.
    WoW subscription plummeting like a rock a couple months into WoD so hard that Blizzard became too embarrassed to continue publishing the numbers is an objective measure of decline. The customers voted with their wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    WoW subscription plummeting like a rock a couple months into WoD so hard that Blizzard became too embarrassed to continue publishing the numbers is an objective measure of decline. The customers voted with their wallets.
    Those same fucking customers came back at the beginning of Legion when Chilton let slip that they had crested 10 million subs again. If Blizzard was "embarrassed" to release their subscriber numbers they wouldn't have released two straight quarters of significant declines.