Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Get Your Own Dragon: Pedro Pascal, David Harbour, and Lana Condor

Get Your Own Dragon: Pedro Pascal, David Harbour, and Lana Condor
    A new World of Warcraft: Dragonflight commercial was uploaded to the Warcraft Youtube featuring several well known celebrities.

If only Blizzard put such effort in actually making a good game...

Jokes aside, love these actors. Hoping that DF will be better than it is now.

How can they use dragonriding outside the Dragon Isles thoooooo, I want that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Love these

Good ad but I'm sorry WoW's advertising team peaked in 2007...

ez paycheck, didn't even have to pretend they play

in fact that they didn't even reference anything specific whatsoever lol

Do any of them know what World of Warcraft is?

10+ Year Old Account

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Regarding the three ads: I have no idea who two of them are, only know Pedro Pascal from Mandalorian.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and who could forget

"I Never fake an Orc Chasm"

Hopper from Stranger Things as well. I'm not sure who the woman is off the top of my head, though.

Did not get it. I saw Pedro Pascal saying something and 2 other ppls that i don’t know. They quickly say something, not much dragon related, some lousy rendered Dragons apply and that’s it. Not really sure what exactly i saw there. If it shall be fun, because it’s looking cheap, or what the intention or sense of it was. As someone above said: Easy paycheck for that actors.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-11-23 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Did not get it. I saw Pedro Pascal saying something and 2 other ppls that i don’t know. They quickly say something, not much dragon related, some lousy rendered Dragons apply and that’s it. Not really sure what exactly i saw there. If it shall be fun, because it’s looking cheap, or what the intention or sense of it was. As someone above said: Easy paycheck for that actors.
    I mean it's not as inspired as the Night Elf Mohawk, but y'all are treating it like it's a crime against nature.
    "...just imagine if we got a Drust focussed shadowlands instead of the 3d printed robot power tier titan horseshit instead. What might have been eh?" -dope_danny

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    Do any of them know what World of Warcraft is?
    David Harbour does--he confirmed a few months ago in an interview that he used to play WoW back in Vanilla and was the main tank in his raiding guild.

Jokes on them! I've been riding a dragon since TBC!

Nothing spectacular but at least it wasn't cringy like those Classic World of Warcraft "return" ads, those were horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    I mean it's not as inspired as the Night Elf Mohawk, but y'all are treating it like it's a crime against nature.
    nah. i just simply did not get it. i just do not understand that spot, or what the spot should tell me, is about, or what’s it’s meant to. i just don’t get it, tbh. that’s all. it’s not crime against nature. at least for me. i just don’t understand that spot.

7+ Year Old Account
    More like "How to train your dragon" :/

10+ Year Old Account
    that's an ok commercial imo, something that was missing since years
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Meh. I mean...Nothing they said really linked in with the game in any way. Just left wishing they had done it like the old ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

We have dragons mounts since TBC.

I cannot fathom who likes these

None of them play wow
    None of them probably know what wow is

Literally burning money they could use to properly pay their staff, but hey look it's the madalorian!!!!111