Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Less-girly female options.

Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

We have femboys, now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???

Honestly yeah, it's kinda cringe how most female options are just "girly human female but in another colour"

I would love a beard option on my female dwarf, for sure.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    We have femboys
    We really do not.

If you're going to respond with some nonsense about "lol male blood elves", then you literally don't know what a femboy is, and by that logic, you've got your War Mommies.

I'd definitely be for more body options (and more cosmetic options generally), but don't pretend like we have stuff we don't.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

3+ Year Old Account
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

Neither men nor women want to play as ugly women.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    We really do not.

If you're going to respond with some nonsense about "lol male blood elves", then you literally don't know what a femboy is, and by that logic, you've got your War Mommies.

I'd definitely be for more body options (and more cosmetic options generally), but don't pretend like we have stuff we don't.
    Even beyond femboys, I've wanted thinner human builds for a while. It's never felt quite right playing a mage or warlock who looks like he could punch you through a wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren and trolls were cooler in the original alpha

I'd rather have even more girly or womanly options for females.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Neither men nor women want to play as ugly women.
    Not everyone has that low self esteem.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    We don't. You wanna know how I know? Because people who RP femboys in-game use female models. That means that none of the male models are feminine enough for them to consider 'femboys'. Checkmate.

Where do I find male/female options?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Not everyone has that low self esteem.
    I mean you say that but mech gnomes are still not being rolled. The horde is effectively comprised of elves as well...

You can be contrarian but understand what that actually means.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I mean you say that but mech gnomes are still not being rolled. The horde is effectively comprised of elves as well...

You can be contrarian but understand what that actually means.
    Mechagnomes are a travesty though, there's WAY more to them than "being ugly". The majority of people wanting to play something attractive doesn't mean that goes for everyone or even close to it.

We have femboys
    No. Every single male PC model in WoW has extremely developed abs, pects and shoulders with the possible exception of the two Gnome races. Bit rich when gamers call Blood Elves feminine when like less than 5% of them have bulkier upper bodies than your average Silvermoon magister.

I personally don't see the appeal of masculine female characters but if that's your kind of thing the male and female Dracthyr models (not visage) are exactly the same. It's not like you ever need to go into visage form anyway.

Out of curiosity, has established Warcraft lore ever talked about bearded dwarf women?

Mechagnomes are a travesty though, there's WAY more to them than "being ugly". The majority of people wanting to play something attractive doesn't mean that goes for everyone or even close to it.
    I mean it's pretty god damn close to everyone... sure you can waste time making cosmetics a dozen people will use or we could use that time to not make mech gnomes 2

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I mean it's pretty god damn close to everyone... sure you can waste time making cosmetics a dozen people will use or we could use that time to not make mech gnomes 2
    Just because you can't imagine playing something that isn't a supermodel doesn't mean that goes for everyone my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    Even beyond femboys, I've wanted thinner human builds for a while. It's never felt quite right playing a mage or warlock who looks like he could punch you through a wall.
    No human is permitted to skip arm day. 'Tis the law of the Wrynn Dynasty.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Where do I find male/female options?
    Andro/Gynomorph option...

Just because you can't imagine playing something that isn't a supermodel doesn't mean that goes for everyone my dude.
    that goes both ways, just bcs you think there is more than handful of people who want it doesnt mean its true...