Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough that almost every male looks like he swallows steroids...now you all want women too? "sighs"

We get it, you can't feel like a man unless you're playing a walking wall of muscle...but most people aren't that insecure

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Neither men nor women want to play as ugly women.
    No one said anything about "ugly"...

Besides, beards for female dwarves and overall bulkier, more muscular builds have been asked for since vanilla. I'd love to see such options added

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Just because you can't imagine playing something that isn't a supermodel doesn't mean that goes for everyone my dude.
    My Kul Tiran definitely isn't a "supermodel"...my Trolls aren't...my Goblin isn't...doesn't mean everyone who isn't in support of this only plays Belves and Humans

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Not enough that almost every male looks like he swallows steroids...now you all want women too? "sighs"

We get it, you can't feel like a man unless you're playing a walking wall of muscle...but most people aren't that insecure

Well, we are playing the heros of the Horde and Alliance who do the WAR part of Warcraft in a psuedo medieval setting.

The people that did that, were..... you know..... muscled and strong..... cause they did the WAR.

Now, it is strange when the human mage is super built, but for the most part, male heroes are heavily muscled and strong, female heroes are beautiful.

That being said, I'd be up for more body size options for different races so you could make a skinny mage or a thick warrior or anything in between.

I mostly make male tauren and female blood elves, so I'm on the extreme of the curve, but I don't particularly care if you want to make whatever floats your boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    Well, we are playing the heros of the Horde and Alliance who do the WAR part of Warcraft in a psuedo medieval setting.

The people that did that, were..... you know..... muscled and strong..... cause they did the WAR.

Now, it is strange when the human mage is super built, but for the most part, male heroes are heavily muscled and strong, female heroes are beautiful.

That being said, I'd be up for more body size options for different races so you could make a skinny mage or a thick warrior or anything in between.

I mostly make male tauren and female blood elves, so I'm on the extreme of the curve, but I don't particularly care if you want to make whatever floats your boat.
    Because medieval men and women were roided up right? They pumped every day...because you need 20 inch guns to wield a claymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post

Medieval men-at-arms were nowhere near Human and Orc male size, they didn't have access to growth hormones and anabolic steroids that allow bodies to become that big. As for women, records regarding the celebrated war hero Joan of Arc describe her as having a very feminine form.

We can get all those options just as soon as I can play a male caster who isn't built like an Olympic weightlifter

Quote Originally Posted by Jindujun View Post
    Out of curiosity, has established Warcraft lore ever talked about bearded dwarf women?
    Day of the Dragon mentions it. I think Falstad mentions the mountains of Khaz Modan having some comparable feature (shape? I think?) As the beard of his wife. Or some girl he liked. It was spoken in a complimentary manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaltharian View Post
    Day of the Dragon mentions it. I think Falstad mentions the mountains of Khaz Modan having some comparable feature (shape? I think?) As the beard of his wife. Or some girl he liked. It was spoken in a complimentary manner.
    No its derps bleeding over from lotr. They've been in frenzy since rings of power sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

We have femboys, now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???
    Personally, I would like to see more body types overall. As other mentioned, it looks odd playing a male mage that has a body of a body builder or a female warrior with such thin arms.

One reason why I can't roll a male Draenei. That body shape looks just too weird for me.

female have a longer lifespan than normal people and have a good higher percentage of muscle which I like it.

Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

A proper female werewolf (worgen) is what I ask.
    ...aside from my bearded female dwarf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

I rather prefer more girly-ones.
    Kul-Tirans, Goblins, Forsaken, Dwarf ladies (non DI ones), Orc (with maghars) - they are all cringe as hell. Trolls ladies could use beautiful options too.
    Orc females use very ugly animations too btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    Trolls ladies could use beautiful options too.
    Troll female has to be the most "beauty-washed" of all the races lol. No comparision to what they look on tha alfa and the current isn't "feminine" or "beautiful" enough. *sigh*
    You really just want different colored human women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Neither men nor women want to play as ugly women.
    Who said anything about ugly women? Also why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Troll female has to be the most "beauty-washed" of all the races lol. No comparision to what they look on tha alfa and the current isn't "feminine" or "beautiful" enough. *sigh*
    You really just want different colored human women.
    Well yes. I want colored human women options. If you want scary orc ladies - your choise.
    And make a little better running animation for female humans too.

I want option to make something like this

or this

But if you prefer something like this

or even this

Its up to you man and if there will be both options - we all could be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Because medieval men and women were roided up right? They pumped every day...because you need 20 inch guns to wield a claymore?
    That's actually one of the best things in Lord of the Rings trilogy character aesthetic; both Boromir and Aragorn, even if being relatively physically fit for the world they were in, they still looked like normal humans. Would've made very little sense if Aragorn was built like Conan The Barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    No its derps bleeding over from lotr. They've been in frenzy since rings of power sucked.
    You...do realize Day of the Dragon predates Rings of Power by over two decades, right?

Additionally, while the game was canceled, in Warcraft Advebtures: Lord of the Clans, there's a female dwarf with a lengthy beard who flirts with thrall.

Don't dare to touch my body type 2 in my favorite game world of wokecraft!

While i do agree, and i want them aswell...

I don't think people would use them to make the effort to implement it worth it. Look at the race distrebution. The players tend to heavily go towarsd beautiful characters.
    Also where the hell do we have femboys?