Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blizzard knows that almost everyone plays an attractive or cool race. Your ideas are just cringe and ugly and thus barely anyone will actually get to play these. That's why they will never do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    My Kul Tiran definitely isn't a "supermodel"...my Trolls aren't...my Goblin isn't...doesn't mean everyone who isn't in support of this only plays Belves and Humans
    Most people have a KT human, a Troll or a Goblin character they have played at one point... but I bet you too do main a human or elf lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Troll female has to be the most "beauty-washed" of all the races lol. No comparision to what they look on tha alfa and the current isn't "feminine" or "beautiful" enough. *sigh*
    You really just want different colored human women.
    Yes, because I'm sure people find scowls and warts "beautiful"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Blizzard knows that almost everyone plays an attractive or cool race. Your ideas are just cringe and ugly and thus barely anyone will actually get to play these. That's why they will never do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people have a KT human, a Troll or a Goblin character they have played at one point... but I bet you too do main a human or elf lol
    I don't "main" anything...I'm a alt-o-holic...I play most races, except for gnomes and tauren...I have a worgen and don't spend every free moment in human form...so whatever, I know you're just going to think what you want to think "shrugs"

Quote Originally Posted by Shaltharian View Post
    Day of the Dragon mentions it. I think Falstad mentions the mountains of Khaz Modan having some comparable feature (shape? I think?) As the beard of his wife. Or some girl he liked. It was spoken in a complimentary manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    No its derps bleeding over from lotr. They've been in frenzy since rings of power sucked.
    I did some digging in Day of the Dragon and found the following:
    "Falstad followed her pointing finger. "Those roughhewn hills that look like my grandmother, beard and all? Aye, 'tis a good choice!" We'll descend towards those!" p.85
    "After much too long a time for Vereesa's taste, Rom and Gimmel returned with seven other dwarves, each with determined expressions on their faces. Looking at them, the elf could have sworn that they were all brothers - although, in fact, at least two hinted at being sisters. Even female dwarves sported strong beards, a sign of beauty among members of the race." p.139

So yeah, there is president in the novels for female dwarves having beards. The question would then be, is this an artistic choice by Knaak to follow in the footsteps of Tolkien or is this established canon within Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want transmog to be unlocked. Why the fuck it matters anymore if my mage throws fireballs in full plate? Let us transmog with every piece in game, also remove moronic "event locked" transmog items. Just let us use em all year around. Atleast we get grey/white items as transmogs soon probably.

And while doing that let us use different gloves, boots and remove also pants. Let us transmog any weapon to any other look as long as it follows 1h/2h so rogues wont be backstabbin with dual staves. Also let us use weapons on the back when wearing new cosmetic "cape" slot items like backbags. If it clips it clips and it's my problem to use weapon on back with cosmetic bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Because medieval men and women were roided up right? They pumped every day...because you need 20 inch guns to wield a claymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post
    Medieval men-at-arms were nowhere near Human and Orc male size, they didn't have access to growth hormones and anabolic steroids that allow bodies to become that big. As for women, records regarding the celebrated war hero Joan of Arc describe her as having a very feminine form.
    Just a reminder that Warcraft humans stem from the vrykul, so it kind of makes sense they're built different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Just a reminder that Warcraft humans stem from the vrykul, so it kind of makes sense they're built different.
    And Vrykul saw them as puny and wanted to kill these children, and as we've seen humans can come in all sizes...we don't even have access to the skinny one

7+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of women and muscles, I still do not forgive blizz for that artcraft of the new female human model where the muscles were defined. I was so excited. Then the model hit the game and all of it was erased so she looked soft again. That's fine for a caster but why can't I look like an athlete on a warrior or even rogue?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    I just want transmog to be unlocked. Why the fuck it matters anymore if my mage throws fireballs in full plate? Let us transmog with every piece in game, also remove moronic "event locked" transmog items. Just let us use em all year around. Atleast we get grey/white items as transmogs soon probably.

And while doing that let us use different gloves, boots and remove also pants. Let us transmog any weapon to any other look as long as it follows 1h/2h so rogues wont be backstabbin with dual staves. Also let us use weapons on the back when wearing new cosmetic "cape" slot items like backbags. If it clips it clips and it's my problem to use weapon on back with cosmetic bag.
    So much this. There are leather sets and pieces that fit my hunter so much better than mail armor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    We don't. You wanna know how I know? Because SOME people who RP femboys in-game use female models. That means that none of the male models are feminine enough for them to consider 'femboys'. .
    Lets not pretend you know what every single person on every single realm on both factions in all regions RP as. Its disingenuous at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Bearded dwarfs are still fem boy! I demand bearded shemales ! wth is wrong with u ppl !

in Warhammer AOS the Kharadron Overlords have women in their ranks but you wouldn't know because they all wear the same armor and pressure suits, beardplate and all. they can be sexist but most of the various clans aren't picky

in Discworld dwarves are indestingushable among even their own kind, with most female dwarves mascarading quite easily as male dwarves

its sometimes a trope played for laughs sometimes looked at seriously
    Last edited by Sableye; 2022-11-25 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    So much this. There are leather sets and pieces that fit my hunter so much better than mail armor.
    And I want to be able to make my priest look more tanky plate with robe on. I also love the idea of breastplate that Evokers have in their customization. Add breatsplates into the game to make the 2d robes look more bulky.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

We have femboys, now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???
    No one wants to play ugly female characters.

Old school female dwarves were the least played character in the game because they were ugly as fuck, and current female Kul'tirans are missing entirely because fat women are a fetish and not a mainstream attraction.

Male players, of which the vast majority are straight, want to look at visually pleasing female characters whether it's their own female characters or other people's, and female players like their characters looking attractive.

The vast majority of any audience of entertainment are interested in at least 1 of 3 things: badass men, hot women, and badass hot women.
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2022-11-25 at 11:26 AM.

If you really want a proper ugly mug you can definitely still find it in gnomes, goblins, and trolls in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

female orcs are pretty buff and plate looks great on them, i love my dk and war as lady orcs

What is this troll thread. When is my night elf female character getting a moustasche option? I'm not trolling I want the mario look.
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.

Wow holy shit an actually good opinion on MMO-C!

Seriously with the addition of "Body 1" and "Body 2" I've been saying that this gives them creative room to possibly make body 3 and 4 options with more interesting physiques for one sex only. Give me sleek orc ladies and hunched gangly troll girls, and while we're at it we can add male humans that don't look like Shrek too.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

You want less girly, pick a male.

WoW females body type 2s are mostly really ugly and un-*girly though? That's why all the characters in orgrimmar that can be belves are belves.

*also, what's the appropriate INGSOC term for "girly", which I'm fairly certain is a slur? I don't know what it is and I'm afraid of standing out as a result...
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

You are either confusing less girly with veritable circus freaks, or you're being really sarcastic.

And as someone who happens to be friends with a competitive female weight lifter: Her musculature resembles more that of the female orc than that of the vrykul male, though admittedly her legs are far further developed.

Now you could also just, y'know, add actual vrykul to the game. If they come with top-skinny option i might actually get a character that somewhat resembles me.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.