Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    There was a dwarf female with a beard in WarCraft Adventures. So that could of been part of the inspiration.

Oh thats cool! Thats the only Warcraft game I havent played I think. Do you know if it's worth checking out?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hunched Troll women. Bearded Dwarf women. Vrykul-like muscular Kul Tiran women. Thicc Draenei women. Tauren and Orc women built like tanks.

We have femboys, now where are my war-mommies, Blizz???
    The original female Troll model was right up your alley

Last edited by mitrooper; 2022-12-07 at 09:24 AM.

I have no elf or Human characters. I'm attractive in real life, the need to be attractive in a videogame never appealed to me. My main is the ugliest male white haired darkspear troll priest around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    That's why female troll and orc have at least one 'soft' face.

Wost of all is that they're not that fat but I haven't seen the same hate for male KT beer belly.
    Oh, and muscled seem to be a new obsessive tendency (as I've observed on social media, in my experience) which on one hand I'm glad but for the other it's becoming another fetish thingy.

Yet I bet you the vast majority of you don't look like body builders. Muscles don't magically grow if not trained.
    No, most here certainly won't.
    But at the same level of training the female look a lit less muscular due to hormonal differences.

Personally i am somewhat gaunt due to digestive issues, yet as i am also quite sporty my muscles are easily visible.
    Yet i have a female friend who can lift more than i and who is a competitive weight lifter, and she looks almost meagre next to me.

No one would believe her to be the stronger one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I have no elf or Human characters. I'm attractive in real life, the need to be attractive in a videogame never appealed to me. My main is the ugliest male white haired darkspear troll priest around.
    Heh, reminds me of my own reasoning to make a human. IRL i tower over almost all, yet am quite clumsy and irregular. I figured i'd pick the most normal thing i could.

My next character was a female gnome warlick, because small people are closer to hell and thus naturally tend to evil.
    (and the female gnome produces sounds that act like a pvp-effective taunt, making it all the more entertaining to see these large enraged horde brutes perish at your feet due to your DoTs and demons)
    Last edited by loras; 2022-12-07 at 12:57 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    But at the same level of training the female look a lit less muscular due to hormonal differences.

Personally i am somewhat gaunt due to digestive issues, yet as i am also quite sporty my muscles are easily visible.
    Yet i have a female friend who can lift more than i and who is a competitive weight lifter, and she looks almost meagre next to me.

That's just human biology. doesn't have to extend to all races. Bulked swoll female orcs standing as big as the male orcs would be cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, reminds me of my own reasoning to make a human. IRL i tower over almost all, yet am quite clumsy and irregular. I figured i'd pick the most normal thing i could.

My next character was a female gnome warlick, because small people are closer to hell and thus naturally tend to evil.
    I love the thought of meeting you in real life, this big giant dude, then see you in WoW for the first time as a small pink haired gnome I'd fall out of my chair

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    That's just human biology. doesn't have to extend to all races. Bulked swoll female orcs standing as big as the male orcs would be cool

- - - Updated - - -

I love the thought of meeting you in real life, this big giant dude, then see you in WoW for the first time as a small pink haired gnome I'd fall out of my chair
    Achem, no one must know of my pink pigtail gnome warlock.
    Turned into a dragon way before it was cool too!

The character has sadly come into disuse as i transferred my main to another realm along with friends years ago.
    (though honestly i've rarely met anyone in game before meeting them in real life; once someone adressed me by the name if my main and it still weirds me out to this day)

Also bit of a correction: My physique resembles that of a slightly bulkier drac'thyr body three roughly, only human and with a head that made several irl Romans joke "Oh look Theodoric's back!" (the barbarian king that plundered Rome). So not a bodybuilder type "big", just tall and defined; endurance sporty.

Also good point regarding other races not necessarily following human biological rules; i am all in favor of less human-like and less humanoid.
    But with the small caveat that i would prefer some in game lore explanation, as interbreeding does suggest certain similarities or at least compatibilities.

Hell just a little blurb about life magic of the world naturally allowing beings to "bridge the gap" in terms of different biologies would do.
    Last edited by loras; 2022-12-07 at 01:09 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I'd rather have even more girly or womanly options for females.
    Honestly WoW does a really poor job when it comes to giving people options for more feminine characters.
    One of my main complaints about the game is how the player doesn't get any transmog that doesn't fit the one taste.
    The one taste being super oversized super-wide bulky spikey and glowy action figure armor.

It feels like everything is designed for a male character first then copy pasted to female characters, which no it isn't '' gender-neutral ''.
    Because it's still following masculine conventions on what '' cool '' and appealing is.
    Having wide shoulders and a wide frame is a gender norm, men being wide didn't always use to be considered masculine but it is today.
    And that's why armor in games like WoW and also often in Korean MMO's with male warriors will design things in such an exaggerated wide and bulky way to a point it's ridiculous.
    Because it's what's considered '' manly and cool '', it's a hypermasculine exaggeration.
    A lot of people just don't view it as gendered because it's normal to them and in gaming, but it is VERY gendered.

Like even just something as simple and minor as a skirt, nope can't have that...
    It's especially sad because a lot of the NPC's get more feminine designs than the players do, the player basically never gets any options.

That's why these arguments come across as weird and a bit irritating to me.
    Because it's people that basically have 99.9% of the game already catered to them complaining that they can't have 100%.
    And if you complain about the lack of feminine options you tend to get mocked and attacked for it, but then people sit around complaining about the mere existence of femininty and stuff that isn't '' manly enough ''.
    Like why is it always women that need to be '' corrected '' based on men and masculinity? It's annoying.

Edit: People also do attack male characters when they're not masculine enough too.
    I think in general more options is good and I am in favor of it, however I feel like it usually just tends to be the erasure of femininty for female characters rather than actually more options.
    It's like femininty is treated as something negative all the time.

Blizzard dont know anymore what a girl and boy is.
    They think in body types in these days so this topic is pretty mutch only making sense to those that are not following the woke cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnung View Post
    Honestly WoW does a really poor job when it comes to giving people options for more feminine characters.
    One of my main complaints about the game is how the player doesn't get any transmog that doesn't fit the one taste.
    The one taste being super oversized super-wide bulky spikey and glowy action figure armor.

It feels like everything is designed for a male character first then copy pasted to female characters, which no it isn't '' gender-neutral ''.
    Because it's still following masculine conventions on what '' cool '' and appealing is.
    Having wide shoulders and a wide frame is a gender norm, men being wide didn't always use to be considered masculine but it is today.
    And that's why armor in games like WoW and also often in Korean MMO's with male warriors will design things in such an exaggerated wide and bulky way to a point it's ridiculous.
    Because it's what's considered '' manly and cool '', it's a hypermasculine exaggeration.
    A lot of people just don't view it as gendered because it's normal to them and in gaming, but it is VERY gendered.

Like even just something as simple and minor as a skirt, nope can't have that...
    It's especially sad because a lot of the NPC's get more feminine designs than the players do, the player basically never gets any options.

That's why these arguments come across as weird and a bit irritating to me.
    Because it's people that basically have 99.9% of the game already catered to them complaining that they can't have 100%.
    And if you complain about the lack of feminine options you tend to get mocked and attacked for it, but then people sit around complaining about the mere existence of femininty and stuff that isn't '' manly enough ''.
    Like why is it always women that need to be '' corrected '' based on men and masculinity? It's annoying.

Edit: People also do attack male characters when they're not masculine enough too.
    I think in general more options is good and I am in favor of it, however I feel like it usually just tends to be the erasure of femininty for female characters rather than actually more options.
    It's like femininty is treated as something negative all the time.
    Quoting for truth. I honestly think the shitty attitude people have about Anduin and Wrathion have nothing to do with lore, since most people don't even pay attention, and more to do with both being promoted as feminine softball. Hell its straight-up why I adore Anduin. I disliked his BFA armor, let him wear a robe like a proper priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    There was a dwarf female with a beard in WarCraft Adventures. So that could of been part of the inspiration.

I would love that on my main. The dark Iron heritage helm was clearly designed with a beard in mind, it looks so bad on a female dwarf.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I don't know why they didn't just have something like:

Body Type:
    Masculine 1
    Feminine 2

Instead of the 1 and 2 crap.

Also, you should be able to have a buff or thin character.

Honestly, both male and female races could use soft faces. I'm tired of having to give my male troll a scowl or make him look old lol
    This reads as:
    "Why can't we just have Boy 1 and Girl 2, 1 and 2 is just stupid."
    My dude, if it upsets you that much, just mental-note that Bodytype 1 = Male and Bodytype 2 = Female. The names of the bodytypes literally don't matter. As in, literally literally. It is text on your screen.

- Though I do agree on the aspect of having more neutral features on both bodytypes. If they want more neutrality representation, then they should bring some more masculine features for bodytype 2 and more feminine ones for bodytype 1. I doubt anybody worth merit would complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

At this point what people would really want is like every other MMO. Just give people sliders. Be as skinny or as fat as you allow. Tall or short within some range. Have absolutly perfect cute face or absolute monsters. Play with their shoulder, breast, ass size, etc. I know while people think blizzard wouldnt do it because of woke shit, Im sure if the game wasent running on that shit old engine they would have done it.