10+ Year Old Account

solo activities before DF

im looking for something to do with my dracthyr evoker in the prepatch beside:
    -elemental event
    -uldaman
    -raiding
    -pvp

i mostly like combat and would like to learn my class and how to play it, but i would like some purpose behind killing stuff. best if it was doable solo, without other people like the current even, cuz its a clusterfuck.

anything i could grind for? farm something? as long as im playing my own class

thanks in advance
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    M+? Farming mounts, pets, toys

You have a 10 y old member badge next to your name.

Don't you know what is inside the game?
    Do you think someone has some hidden never before seen solo pve content access somehow?

The only things that fit your description is Island Expeditions and Torghast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    You have a 10 y old member badge next to your name.

Don't you know what is inside the game?
    so what? the last time i had fun in WoW and played it for a longer period was in legion. as i said i dont know whats currently in it, hence why im asking on forums

What do you mean soloable content? Is queueable content acceptable or strictly things you can do on your own?

You can do LFR for 265 and 272 gear as well as to complete the quest for dinars. The dinars could get you some decent 285 weapons and trinkets.

You can get 285 gear from the Shadowlands world bosses on a weekly lockout and 272 gear from the anniversary world bosses on a daily lockout.

Uldaman drops 278 gear and you can technically spam queue it, but queue can be quite long for non-tanks.

The elemental invasions can get you 252 gear pretty easily, but you really won't be testing many boundaries of your class as you mostly just run around and tag things to loot them for essences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    What do you mean soloable content? Is queueable content acceptable or strictly things you can do on your own?

You can do LFR for 265 and 272 gear as well as to complete the quest for dinars. The dinars could get you some decent 285 weapons and trinkets.

You can get 285 gear from the Shadowlands world bosses on a weekly lockout and 272 gear from the anniversary world bosses on a daily lockout.

Uldaman drops 278 gear and you can technically spam queue it, but queue can be quite long for non-tanks.

The elemental invasions can get you 252 gear pretty easily, but you really won't be testing many boundaries of your class as you mostly just run around and tag things to loot them for essences.
    i meant something i can do on my own in the open world. like farming furbolgs in winterspring for the firewater in classic

i would recommend Torghast, where you can practice your class and spin your wheels a bit at your own pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll always be put in awe with the amount of people on this website who quite literally need their hand held with everything in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    im looking for something to do with my dracthyr evoker in the prepatch beside:
    -elemental event
    -uldaman
    -raiding
    -pvp

i mostly like combat and would like to learn my class and how to play it, but i would like some purpose behind killing stuff. best if it was doable solo, without other people like the current even, cuz its a clusterfuck.

anything i could grind for? farm something? as long as im playing my own class

thanks in advance
    ofc people in this forums always complaining that pugs are clusterfuck
    when in fact they are okayish

wonder why is that ? because your kind is systematic, you have such high regards in your head how the game should play out and if 1 thing went wrong you start to become very irritated lol. over an lfr or pug xD

Farm leigion raids, do zerith mortis/korithia stuff. I have done all legion raids on a 259ilvl dracthyr mythic so its do able.