Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Male Orc with even broader shoulders!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Fat Pandaren.
    So, Pandaren? Unless you mean morbidly obese Pandaren that'd need one of those walmart scooters because they'd collapse under their own weight

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Your passive-aggressive body shaming is disgusting and not funny at all.
    Oh, I'm not laughing. I'm actually very concerned about well being of obese human trying to keep up with mythic timer while mantaining steady heart rate.

I'll take the EQ barbarian
    With all the fighting and running s/he should be fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Oh, I'm not laughing. I'm actually very concerned about well being of obese human trying to keep up with mythic timer while mantaining steady heart rate.
    It's more a concern how long they maintain a heartrate at all, heh.

But i wouldn't be opposed to reasonable fat body types (as in not suicudally fat a.k.a. obese), imagine how fast a fat gnome could roll!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    I know a few who wants to be a chubby Worgen.
    Oh dear. /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Blizzard gamers seem to do that well enough already, so we ought to be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Skinny
    One of the things that annoys me about Draenei is that their Mages and Priests all look like jacked supermen, so I'd love to see something that looks more suitable for that.

If there's a male option I'll go with that. All my characters are men, I don't really enjoy playing as female characters in RPGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is quicker way to fix many clipping errors on "cloth" items. Add physics. Engine seem to be able to work ok with physics so why not finally make real capes, tabards, robes etc? It's too heavy for the server is prolly only reason to not to do it. However other MMOS have those already, heck even old MMOS have physics added on many different equipment pieces. Many MMOs also let you chose between static/physics and use only on your character or all characters etc.

Texturing and animation departments have to do alot work for different bodyshapes ofc but we are talking about absolutely massive game dev here. Maybe less money for the old shit stain bobby and more money for the people who actually work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'll take the EQ barbarian
    With all the fighting and running s/he should be fit!

Those 2 are good examples how to not make human body and the stance how to stand. Specially female. Try to take that same stance and stay like it all day. Both look like they are about to rip their undergarments with power of air bending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Those 2 are good examples how to not make human body and the stance how to stand. Specially female. Try to take that same stance and stay like it all day. Both look like they are about to rip their undergarments with power of air bending.
    But nobody stands like that all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    So, Pandaren? Unless you mean morbidly obese Pandaren that'd need one of those walmart scooters because they'd collapse under their own weight
    Fool, regular Pandaren are just right. I want a truly fat one. No mobility scooters or other modern bullshit, just Roll used as the only travel method.

The difference between pandaren being 'next gen' and Dracthyr is that Dracthyr don't really wear player armor, thus making it easier to provide more variety.

Its less of an improvement and instead trading one thing for another.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Fool, regular Pandaren are just right. I want a truly fat one. No mobility scooters or other modern bullshit, just Roll used as the only travel method.
    *whispers* Think of the fat gnooomes... gnome football with actual rolling gnome footballs!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

For females, I will stay in the range that BE, NE and Humans already offer.

For males, I am fine with Kul Tirans, Humans, Draenei, Tauren,Pandaren.

Undead work for both genders as they are...though I guess technically you can have chubby ones, if they were big in life and didn't decompose that much before turning Undead.

I don't really care enough for Trolls or gnomes....they are fine as far as I am concerned, as are dwarves....

Honestly, the body variations for Dracthyr are ridiculous...I don't even call that "being truly able to chose". I wanted a bit of a powerful look, so I intially chose a male, but the human form is just....I simply can't stand it. So it is a female...slightly more bearable. ut hey...I have to have toons of every race in the game....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I would like to see more chubby/plump/obese/thicc models. And they should just look plump/obese/chubby/thicc and not like super bulky mascular. Some skinny models would also be great. It just looks stupid when u play an human/orc warlock and look like someome who is spending his whole time in the gym.
    Question here is how far we want to let go of our disbelief. For the world our characters live in and the efforts they take on them day by day, they actually SHOULD look like somebody who is in the gym all the time.

Then again, we also believe that a tiny gnome warrior has the same power as a huge Draenei warrior...so I guess in a magical world, all is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Your passive-aggressive body shaming is disgusting and not funny at all.
    Why is that? Because we should not apply actual medical research to a fantasy world? In that case...cool, as we don't have heart disease and high blood pressure in WoW and thus everyone can be as skinny or unskinny as they relate. But any other reason? nah....

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...ent-heart-risk (In case you want to debate that I am making this research up)

Muscular lady tauren maybe? and more skinny mage. Also need the totem to smash foes. Blizzard pls, give us a totem as weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Skinny pandaren (well, not so skinny, just without big beer belly), orcs with not so broad shoulders (like halforcs from dnd), not chuby kul-tirans ladies too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    But nobody stands like that all day.
    That's the point. Those characters stand like that in game. I think you missread the comment or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's more likely that the next new races will come with the customizations previously introduced and some newer ones. Not that it's retroactive. They didn't add hair streaks to existing races when they gave pandas Manic Panic hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    That's the point. Those characters stand like that in game. I think you missread the comment or something.
    On the contrary, if a person stood like that all day then that person wouldn't be so fit, as opposed to literally running around and fighting all day.

Meh, Dracthyr body shapes are very subtle and don't forget they don't have gender option so that's really nothing significant.

I would however like to have as many customisation options they have on my Kul Tiran, Void Elf and Dark Iron. Their fluff viasage form they only use to afk in the city has like 30 hairstyles, double hair colours, earrings, 3 types of underwear (lol), nose shape and other shit while my Kul Tiran has like 6 hairstyles and 5 hair colours and that's all my customisation...

And that's my 24/7 avatar, not model I use when I'm fishing or browsing AH.

Priorities...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yeah, or maybe a chubby Goblin to look like Galliwyx, or a chubby Nightborne like that one Hearthstone character?
    I would do anything to have an alt that looks like Gallywix.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.