1. #1

    Dragonflight Survival Guide - Live on November 28

    Dragonflight Survival Guide - Live on November 28
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Check out the latest Survival Guide for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight. Join CDew, Hazelnutty, and Naguura as they guide you on your first steps onto the Dragon Isles. You’ll learn more about mastering the skies with Dragonriding and outdoor progression with Major Factions. You’ll also get a dragon’s-eye view of significant profession and talent systems updates, new raid content, revamped UI and HUD, and more.






    To learn more about Dragonflight, visit Dragonflight.blizzard.com and check WorldofWarcraft.com/news for updates.

    See you on the Dragon Isles!

  2. #2
    Did they say that Dragonriding can be improved once you reach max level (1:31)? Or am I getting it wrong?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Davaca View Post
    Did they say that Dragonriding can be improved once you reach max level (1:31)? Or am I getting it wrong?
    The glyphs that offer customizations to the dragon (seemed cosmetical by the video showing) are unlocked at max level.
    Thats what i understood

  4. #4
    So, just a quick question: What do I have to do to actually unlock the drake/dragon form of the dragon flying mount? I really don't want it look like a flying slug or some gnarly wannabe-dinosaur. Can I pick that right from the beginning or do I need to jump through some hoops? I seriously hope it doesn't involve group content or some such nonsense.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2022-11-24 at 05:56 PM.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    So, just a quick question: What do I have to do to actually unlock the drake/dragon form of the dragon flying mount? I really don't want it look like a flying slug or some gnarly wannabe-dinosaur. Can I pick that right from the beginning or do I need to jump through some hoops? I seriously hope it doesn't involve group content or some such nonsense.
    At least in the beta, there were only 4 mounts capable of dragonriding, and they were unlocked at the end of each zone's quest chains. (Except for the first one, which you obviously get when you unlock dragonriding.) You get to customize each of those mounts in slightly different ways, but the 4 models are unchangeable.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    At least in the beta, there were only 4 mounts capable of dragonriding, and they were unlocked at the end of each zone's quest chains. (Except for the first one, which you obviously get when you unlock dragonriding.) You get to customize each of those mounts in slightly different ways, but the 4 models are unchangeable.
    I see, thanks. I guess that means I will have to unlock them all in order anyway because the first time I can't pick the zone order?
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    The glyphs that offer customizations to the dragon (seemed cosmetical by the video showing) are unlocked at max level.
    Thats what i understood
    Only at max level?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •