Profession tools are messing transmog look.

I hate it, when you do or gather stuff you look silly. It's any way to get rid of this unwanted goofy look?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    I hate it, when you do or gather stuff you look silly. It's any way to get rid of this unwanted goofy look?
    Well, you don't have to wear it? There's a slot for it? Else, remove the buff and it goes away, if I recall? We'll find out in DF?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Well, you don't have to wear it? There's a slot for it? Else, remove the buff and it goes away, if I recall? We'll find out in DF?
    NOBODY will remove 6 not that easy to reach slots just to make look better when he will use tool 2 min later. This advise make me feel you are paid shill.

10+ Year Old Account
    NOBODY will remove 6 not that easy to reach slots just to make look better when he will use tool 2 min later. This advise make me feel you are paid shill.
    Chill, dude, no one is triggering you? You can macro it if you wanna look pretty but right now, there is no other solution, and instead you jump to some tinfoil insults of being a "shill" just because I don't hold your hand and tell you that you'll be pretty soon by sprinkling magic dust as there are currently no other way on the beta to hide it. Maybe there will be, who knows?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way I found out how is to:
    A) Not equip the profession tool;
    B) Right-click the profession buff on your buff bar.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

7+ Year Old Account
    Remove the buff, I'm sure there is a macro or add-on to do it? Also maybe just maybe just enter combat after you do your profession stuff, if you hate the look that bad, the armor goes away upon entering combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

You know, somebody not validating your super original "FUCK BLIZZARD" sentiment doesn't automatically make them a paid shill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The only way I found out how is to:
    A) Not equip the profession tool;
    B) Right-click the profession buff on your buff bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Remove the buff, I'm sure there is a macro or add-on to do it? Also maybe just maybe just enter combat after you do your profession stuff, if you hate the look that bad, the armor goes away upon entering combat.
    I believe those are the answers that the OP does not wish to hear. Welcome to the "shill" club?

This advise make me feel you are paid shill.
    You disagree with me. Consequently, you must have been paid to do so.

you think that's annoying try using the fishing artifact. you lose the buff and you lose the ability to use fish form or water walking