WoW Hotfixes - November 23, 2022

WoW Hotfixes - November 23, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

• Fixed an issue where Alliance players attempting to complete Pilgrim's Peril were unable to get credit for sitting in the Undercity Bountiful Table in past Tirisfal Glades.

Classes

• Demon Hunter
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Infernal Armor's damage value from increasing with its second rank.
    • Druid
      • Balance
        • Fixed an issue where Orbital Strike and Goldrinn's Fang would always critically strike when affected by Balance of All Things.
    • Evoker
      • Quell can no longer be used while hexed.
    • Shaman
      • Fixed an issue causing Lightning Shield, Water Shield, and Earth Shield to be removed when logging out, entering instances, or when dying.
      • Lightning Shield now lasts 60 minutes (was 30 minutes).
    • Warlock
      • Demonology
        • Fixed an issue where Fel Sunder could not be applied by multiple Demonology Warlocks.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where Evokers were not eligible to roll on many legacy items.
    • Adjusted the sell value of some items to better reflect their values before the recent item level adjustments.

Professions

• Fixed an issue where Shadowlands enchants could not be applied to Enchanting vellums.
    • Developers' note: This fix will temporarily prevent enchants that were available prior to Shadowlands from being applied to Enchanting vellums. This new issue will be fixed shortly after the release of Dragonflight.

"Fixed an issue causing Lightning Shield, Water Shield, and Earth Shield to be removed when logging out, entering instances, or when dying."

18 years later, guess better late than never

Quote Originally Posted by bjoerninger View Post
    "Fixed an issue causing Lightning Shield, Water Shield, and Earth Shield to be removed when logging out, entering instances, or when dying."

Same problem with other classes. Not only when logging out, but even when using teleports. Leeching Poison for Rogue. Pet abilities turning off for Warlock.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Almost two decades down the line, and we're back to Rogue poisons falling off in instances.

We've come full circle.

Tbh, isn’t that a typical Blizzard thing? Since nearly 2 decades they deliver some halftested shit, let paying customers be the real beta testers, fix what is really needed and leave half the bugs as they are. Blizzards quality, especially longterm, was always shite AF. i can use bugs, i could already 15 years ago. this company never cared, imo.

so, at least this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Tbh, isn’t that a typical Blizzard thing? Since nearly 2 decades they deliver some halftested shit, let paying customers be the real beta testers, fix what is really needed and leave half the bugs as they are. Blizzards quality, especially longterm, was always shite AF. i can use bugs, i could already 15 years ago. this company never cared, imo.

Tbh it was probably intended to begin with. Especially when dying. I remember after being brezed as prot pala back in Wrath, had to put back my ardent defender to generare aggro, my aura and my seal and wait to regain mana.

15+ Year Old Account

And yet they can’t somehow figure out how to fix rogue poisons dropping randomly literally every time you queue up for ANYTHING lmao. Small indie company. Only been happening since phasing was introduced in wrath lol. Might need a few more years to solve. “Soon” tm

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Took them long enough lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

i dare you to test some other MMOs out there
    after LA i can tell you that you need some perspective of what companies can and are doing with their playerbases
    just go to lost ark forum you will get so big mindfuck what ppls are white knighting in there and what "standards" are norm in 2022 MMOs
    Last edited by kosajk; 2022-11-28 at 02:28 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"