Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

90 euro for a patch, overkill?

The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2022-11-24 at 12:05 PM.

Isn't it 50? 90 is the collector crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    Since when is a new class/Race, 8 New dungeons, 1 New raid (More being added later) Complete overhaul of crafting and talent systems and 4 new zones a ”Patch” ?

How are you this delusional

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

What does Microsoft have to do with Dragon Flight ..MS doesnt own Activision Blizzard yet, and its poor form to attempt trolling only to fail at it.

Get Good Noob.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not a patch and it costs 49.99
    So wtf is wrong with you dear OP?

This is some steaming bait, must be fresh out the compost!

It's more or less the same price as any other expansion has been considering inflation, and I doubt there's less content than the average expansion either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    It's not a patch and it costs 49.99
    So wtf is wrong with you dear OP?
    The boost and game time take it to 90 it's not collection anynore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Since when is a new class/Race, 8 New dungeons, 1 New raid (More being added later) Complete overhaul of crafting and talent systems and 4 new zones a ”Patch” ?

How are you this delusional
    Rofl, even the dungeons are recycles from old ones

10+ Year Old Account
    The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before,
    Eh, what? it's not a patch, it is an expansion? Just because you think that multiple raids, PvP and M+ seasons, 8 dungeons, various factions, or even a whole continent are a patch, doesn't mean you are right.

there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?
    Go play the F2P games then! Bye Felicia!

Aaaaand queue bullshit posts by bullshit account. Microsoft does NOT own Activision-Blizzard yet, and considering that their other MMORPG isn't on PC GamePass, nor will WoW most likely be.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So don't buy them? also the 90 gives a boost, a pet, and a mount...

what? the new dungeons are not recycles from old ones...
    what are you talking about?
    there is one which is a remaster of an old, but other then general layout it is completly overhauled, entirely new graphics and everything, it is a brand new dungeon in entire, just we are revisiting an old location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    You pay extra for luxury. Life, who would've thought? Buy the basic version, or go to your F2P game.

One is a remake, and the others are new, but I guess you haven't even looked into much of it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only 90 Euro if you want the Collector's edition, which IMO, Isn't worth it. Base edition is 50, like a lot of people mentioned before me.
    Stop whining and either buy the game or don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    You pay extra for luxury. Life, who would've thought? Buy the basic version, or go to your F2P game.
    One is a remake, and the others are new, but I guess you haven't even looked into much of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So don't buy them? also the 90 gives a boost, a pet, and a mount...

what? the new dungeons are not recycles from old ones...
    what are you talking about?
    there is one which is a remaster of an old, but other then general layout it is completly overhauled, entirely new graphics and everything, it is a brand new dungeon in entire, just we are revisiting an old location.

To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...

Yes, 90 euro for a patch would be overkill. That's why it doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...
    What are the other three? For, I see one, and seven new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    What are the other three? For, I see one, and seven new ones.
    Look at season one. They're adding 8 new dungeons but they're giving us 4.
    That means, sure, you can do all 8 as heroic dungeons... But you're not gonna be playing s1 m+ with them.
    You're getting 4 new ones, 4 rehashed old ones.

Recycled content for an expansion launch with high prices. Its pathetic and OP isn't THAT far off...

Edit. I didnt even know 1/8 was actual old content. So its even worse... You're getting 3 new ones lmao... You're getting MORE old content than you're getting new... Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    It's only 90 Euro if you want the Collector's edition, which IMO, Isn't worth it. Base edition is 50, like a lot of people mentioned before me.
    Stop whining and either buy the game or don't.
    The 50 version doesn't have game time or boost, so it's 65 and that without the boost, the boost version is minimum 85 so are you going to miss the collection one for 5 euro?

No, there's 8 new dungeons. The second half is still available in 0s, and will be in a future season WITHIN the expansion content cycle, of which said money is still necessary to access.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    No, there's 8 new dungeons. The second half is still available in 0s, and will be in a future season WITHIN the expansion content cycle, of which said money is still necessary to access.
    You can word it all you want, the reality is that we're getting old content as an expansion launch for the entire season 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at season one. They're adding 8 new dungeons but they're giving us 4.
    That means, sure, you can do all 8 as heroic dungeons... But you're not gonna be playing s1 m+ with them.
    You're getting 4 new ones, 4 rehashed old ones.

Recycled content for an expansion launch with high prices. Its pathetic and OP isn't THAT far off...

Edit. I didnt even know 1/8 was actual old content. So its even worse... You're getting 3 new ones lmao... You're getting MORE old content than you're getting new... Hilarious.
    Look at seasons? Why? Why would I look at Mythic+ seasons? They are bullshit to follow because they are mixed up and on rotation. Look at Dragonflight dungeons, there's one remake of Uldaman and seven new dungeons. So, you are technically getting one (1) remake, four (4) updated for DF M+, and seven (7) new ones.