Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Calling it a "patch" is needless hyperbole.

Saying that you would like more "real" content in an expansion is more legitimate, but subjective of course - to a lot of people things like dragon-riding IS real content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The boost and game time take it to 90 it's not collection anynore

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl, even the dungeons are recycles from old ones
    Does any one else feel like this guy is just making Ludicrous comments to try and bait replies?

This can't be a real person.. right?

for one the 90 euro is optional, so you can opt to just buy the version that is 40 euro cheaper.

And on this being a "patch" what the fuck do you expect an expansion to be, if something of this size is a mere "patch", your expectations seem really out of whack.

No one forces any of you to play the game or buy the expansion (or post about it- which is odd, why would you waste time posting about what you are not buying? Sort of cringe....)
    The x pac cost me less than one hour of work. I know I will definitely play it a lot more than one hour, so it was a deal for me.

I took my gf out to the movies and dinner last night, put me back a lot more than 90$ and she picked the movie- so I didn't even enjoy the film.........

90 would even be worth it for me but I bought the bare bones one for around 50, I don't really care about the digital extras. That's for people who really love the game and are all in, most players do not spend 90 on the collectors edition (fyi).

Love it when posters like this make themselves known in such an obvious manner. It's easier to immediately add to ignore. The fact this thread isn't locked is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...
    we are getting 8 new dungeons.

the 4 old and 4 rehashed are the M+ Cycle, which has nothing to do with what the expansion launches with.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    we are getting 8 new dungeons.

the 4 old and 4 rehashed are the M+ Cycle, which has nothing to do with what the expansion launches with.
    We had this discussion a few times already, but the short answer is: if it's not in the m+ rotation, it might as well but be in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    We had this discussion a few times already, but the short answer is: if it's not in the m+ rotation, it might as well but be in the game.
    So what dungeons will you be doing the first 8 days of the expansion?
    What dungeons will you be doing while leveling alts?
    What dungeons will you be doing in he second season of m+?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    And you "need" a boost, why?
    Imagine playing the game. Leveling to from 1-60 takes an exhausting 5-6 hours these days, by spamming dungeons and never leaving Orgrimmar/Stormwind. Super hard.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...
    No, we're getting 8 new dungeons. There are 4 reused M+ dungeons, two of which have never been playable at that level before and will be a drastically different experience as a result. All 8 new DF dungeons will be playable as normals and heroics, which will be the hardest content available for the first week.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow can't believe that before Legion the game had literally no dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    Microsoft doens't own them, and might not ever actually own them. No F2P game, ever, gives you this much content, in "one" patch. They're not the one who needs to come to their senses, it sounds like the delusional dipshit who created this thread is in need of that.

Did you really think people are going to rally around you when you aren't even making sense, and refuse to live in a reality other than the one you created? Grow up. Stop being a crybaby, if you don't want to buy it, don't. Don't sit around pissing and moaning hoping others join you so you can feel better about yourself.

M+ is a joke mode. Even less people do it than pvp and raiding.

Also we did not have m+ before legion and people ran them at all times of the day.

Your remark that if a dungeon is not in the m+ season it should not be in the game is utterly moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the microsoft deal has already been finalized.
    Last edited by Utrrabbit; 2022-11-25 at 02:15 AM.

I can't believe people are arguing "But half the M+ will be old content". Yeah. And for Season 2 those other 4 dungeons unavailable for M+ in season one, will be playable. So, you're getting 8 dungeons. 4 new ones per season. Normally you'd get 8 old ones you've already done to death for Season 2. They're trying to keep it more varied against burn-out by spreading the same amount of content, out over two seasons. How is that less value?

I'm not even getting into the "90 euro for a patch" thing. There's literally the same amount of content in this one than in regular expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    actually it hasn't been given the final green light, the audit are still on phase 2 and the last answer needed won't be before march 2023 so... it still can be stopped

I bought it with gold. It was a good price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    M+ is a joke mode. Even less people do it than pvp and raiding.

Also we did not have m+ before legion and people ran them at all times of the day.

Your remark that if a dungeon is not in the m+ season it should not be in the game is utterly moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? M+ is the most popular mode in the game.
    It's raiding that is in decline.

You just need to open the group finder to see that.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2022-11-25 at 03:23 AM.

Most raiders do not use group finder. The people who use it are the minority.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    IDK man just use gold lol imagine being this bad at making gold. I'm not saying "if you don't have 20+ million gold you're bad at life" but I am absolutely saying that if you cannot even afford to pay your sub and expansion costs with gold, you really are bad at making gold. I'm not talking about boosting monkeys, I'm not talking about gobliny shenanigans, I don't mean nolifing raw gold farms or botting or any other shit. There's just so fucking many ways to make gold I am constantly baffled by the fact that so very many people still have no gold after all these years and the countless ways to make it that Blizzard throws at you.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great and has gone downhill and off-topic at speed. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead