Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Decent article, but it does not paint the deal as being overly likely to bounce either, and all intents have been put to paper already by both parties.
    Not saying you misrepresnted it intentionally, rather that the word "may" is weird like that in English.
    “ may “ is perfectly appropriate in this context, as in Microsoft may never own Activision, depending on this possible lawsuit’s outcome. Nothing “ weird “ about it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Since when is a new class/Race, 8 New dungeons, 1 New raid (More being added later) Complete overhaul of crafting and talent systems and 4 new zones a ”Patch” ?

How are you this delusional
    you forgot dragonriding, dragons and dragon customization aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    you forgot dragonriding, dragons and dragon customization aswell
    And an overhaul of reputation and reward system..

According to the OP, this is going to be the biggest "patch" in WoW's history then.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    “ may “ is perfectly appropriate in this context, as in Microsoft may never own Activision, depending on this possible lawsuit’s outcome. Nothing “ weird “ about it.
    "May" carries strong implications, "could" is more neutral and more appropriate.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    Will you pay $1.5K for an iPhone, and it's not even the lastest tech? Will they get to thier senses?

The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    8 dungeons on launch more coming with patches
    1 raid on launch more coming with patches
    1 race
    1 class
    4 zones one of which is literally the largest made in wows history.
    Revamped talent tree
    Updated ui
    Revamped professions
    Brand new travel mode in Dragon riding

For you to even come on here and call it a "patch" is just stupidity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...
    Actually no its 8 brand new dungeons. They are just being split up, but DF does bring 8 actual new dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at season one. They're adding 8 new dungeons but they're giving us 4.
    That means, sure, you can do all 8 as heroic dungeons... But you're not gonna be playing s1 m+ with them.
    You're getting 4 new ones, 4 rehashed old ones.

Recycled content for an expansion launch with high prices. Its pathetic and OP isn't THAT far off...

Edit. I didnt even know 1/8 was actual old content. So its even worse... You're getting 3 new ones lmao... You're getting MORE old content than you're getting new... Hilarious.
    M+ is boring and literally unimportant.

This is like saying "it's just atoms" about a child being ill or something. "Not worth any money to heal"

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    This is like saying "it's just atoms" about a child being ill or something. "Not worth any money to heal"
    So WoW is ill and it's not worth saving because money?

This must be one of the strangest things ive read recently.

Everyone's fault but OP's

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    8 dungeons on launch more coming with patches
    1 raid on launch more coming with patches
    1 race
    1 class
    4 zones one of which is literally the largest made in wows history.
    Revamped talent tree
    Updated ui
    Revamped professions
    Brand new travel mode in Dragon riding

For you to even come on here and call it a "patch" is just stupidity

- - - Updated - - -

Actually no its 8 brand new dungeons. They are just being split up, but DF does bring 8 actual new dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

M+ is boring and literally unimportant.
    I completely disagree with this(wait for it - im a Blizzard whiteknight).

It doesn't matter if they release 3 or 13 dungeons. 2 or 6 zones. Classes/races or not. What matter is that the game can carry it.

People like OP imagines that WoW is a basket of candy and the more things, the better it is. WOTLK practically had nothing compared to now, yet people plays it and scores highest on metacritic. Nobody thinks of this fact.

Also - M+ is the carrying factor - or atleast that's why they will introduce 8 dungeons. They believe that the audiance wants to do M+. They litterally invested tons in this - saying it's unimportant can only be true for you and the playerbase you belong to.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-11-24 at 09:03 PM.

it's not a patch, it's not 90€

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Again, you are not, you are getting 8 new, and 4 old.
    Also how are heroic dungeons going to be obselete so early? Care to explain?
    Hopping into this thread really late. 1st off, i 100% agree with you.

In fact, we're even getting 10 "new" dungeons this expansion's launch. 2 of the season 1 dungeons have never been in m+ before. That being said, they most likely weren't played a lot or just facerolled like 1 month into their respective expansion. Having them on m+ now makes them "new" because for the first time ever you can't just roll your head around your keyboard and succeed in these dungeons and actually have to learn them (like you have to with all m+ dungeons). Also people gotta remember that not everyone who's gonna play DF is playing wow for 10+ years (mop released in 2012), so to those people, the dungeons might ACTUALLY be new, increasing the new dungeon count on DF release to 12!

As many already have pointed out, it's not a patch, and it doesn't cost 90€.

Thanks for venting, i guess?

Yes, what dont you get... They're giving us old content because it saves them money. This you cannot argue???
    And because they save money, they make more profit. Again, this is nothing you can argue.
    So in the end, they give us old content because they can (people like you think its fine) and they make more money doing that...

If you can't keep up the very basics of conversation? I'm done here...
    I'm sorry but this is the logic of a child. Less dungeons = less money and more profit for them wahhh.

If you can show that this expansion has notably less staffing/resources invested into it then maybe you're argument has some merit but otherwise you just look like a kid having a tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Do you have stats for that ? In general in mmorpgs, half of the players don't even get to max level, so I highly doubt that "most players don't care about heroic dungeons". And if that's true, it would be because they are too high level for most of the playerbase.

I took the liberty to fix the mistake in your sentence, your welcome.
    Nevermind the fact day 1 you can ONLY do heroic dungeons, and then day 2-8 we can only do mythics and heroics, which include all 8 new dungeons, it is only M+ that is the 4/4

i asked the dude 4 times what we could do week 1, cause he seemed to not know, eventually just said "i will prob reach 70 before christmas" like what?
    "You will not be able to do these dungeons, no one cares about heroics" well people do care about heroics, cause they will be the only way toget decent loot after you have done all the dungeons mythic that week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    So WoW is ill and it's not worth saving because money?

This must be one of the strangest things ive read recently.
    ??

The OP said "it's just a patch" as if that means anything itself.

I found it's almost like the OP having the viewpoint that just because something is x therefore it's automatically not worth something. "Just atoms"

Most exciting expansion in like ever. I am super stoked for Monday, and I've even already done at least half of it in Beta.

Please enjoy your fine and most excellent debate and/or trolling thread though!

Hope you are having a most excellent and happy day. I know I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 50 version doesn't have game time or boost, so it's 65 and that without the boost, the boost version is minimum 85 so are you going to miss the collection one for 5 euro?
    And you "need" a boost, why?

The 50 version doesn't have game time or boost, so it's 65 and that without the boost, the boost version is minimum 85 so are you going to miss the collection one for 5 euro?
    What? WoW did not even have boosts back in the day and you only got a mount and pet in for a deluxe edition that was like 60 euros and the base edition was 40. So except for the fact that the prices increased by +-10 euros, you are bullshitting. You do not need a boost since levelling is a joke of how fast it is and the extra month is an extra, except for Vanilla no expac base edition ever had a free month.

Also, you are contradicting yourself, its 50 for the game the other 40 is for the mount, extra pet, HS effect, transmog wings, transmog helm, Game time and the boost so it's still not 90 for the expansion but 50 and 40 for the extra's, if you can't comprehend that then you are quite the specimen.

PS, an expansion is technically a patch, a big one that is.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i asked the dude 4 times what we could do week 1, cause he seemed to not know, eventually just said "i will prob reach 70 before christmas" like what?
    Well, it would kinda fit with the rio he provided to you a few pages ago.
    MMO Champs :