10+ Year Old Account

Soup Event is a welcome change from Chores

Is the best event they have added in a long time, the fish, bosses, stirring, the Gordon Ramsey reference and not having to think too much. I'm glad they got rid of chores and give us actually fun things to do.

How do others view the Soup Event?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Oh man, yeah, such an amazing event.

Stand afk, alt-tab, tab in randomly every few seconds, "Yes chef", tab out, tab in "Yes chef", repeat.

What great content my man, its so fun, where is my credit card so i can buy dragonflight again?

and Edit: Oh yeah its such amazing content, that i log onto wowhead to check the timer, to get on with my alt at a -specific time- to do it afterwards.

Such intensive gameplay.
    Last edited by potis; 2022-12-21 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

Stand afk, alt-tab, tab in randomly every few seconds, "Yes chef", tab out, tab in "Yes chef", repeat.

What great content my man, its so fun, where is my credit card so i can buy dragonflight again?

and Edit: Oh yeah its such amazing content, that i log onto wowhead to check the timer, to get on with my alt at a -specific time- to do it afterwards.

Such intensive gameplay.
    does it shock you? the amount of idle clicker games people enjoy these days, blizz just cashing in.

How fun it's gonna be after few months?

Quote Originally Posted by archelos91 View Post
    does it shock you? the amount of idle clicker games people enjoy these days, blizz just cashing in.
    I dont mind it, its free loot, what i mind is that there are people out there that seriously praise Dragonflight as having content, it just boosts what i have been saying on here for years.

Most of the people on here are either trolling are seriously seriously terrible at games.

That event is 15 minutes of being afk and lag.

I mean, it's nice, but if it were not for the rewards I would not even consider doing it.

10+ Year Old Account

Such intensive gameplay.
    Find the boomer, i can see you prefer having chores over some silly fun event that WoW didn't had since ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I like a lot of the world kit they've come up with but I have to agree that the Soup one isn't doing much for me.

I enjoy the MH reference, I enjoy the thematic of it but it massively lags the zone down, takes a long time and doesn't really have any real gameplay.

That said, it's optional so I don't have to do it so whatever. I just wish they could find a way from having their events lag zones out.

Playing the game = Chores

We had these events before in every expansion. Same principle, different wrappings. Do this, get this.

Not taking away anything from these events, they are at good use for some. But it is a "chore" as anything else depending on who you ask.

Dragonflight doesn't have more content compared to the previous expansions. And don't even think of listing up Dungeons, raids, pvp, events, rares and quests. People listing up these when they argue that DF is full of content, smh.

Dragonriding is fun. But thats all the difference. But it keeps me playing :-) For now.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2022-12-21 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it but not to the extent I'll go out of my way to do it.

Boring and drawn out event. I just afk through my five chores or just fish whilst it happens.

I would rather have had it as a one time quest, to make it memorable, instead of a regular event.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find them fun and different, a little long wait but oh well.

Sadly, no matter how things are made, there are always going to be leeches.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Such intensive gameplay.
    So because you basically exploit the system and let everyone else do the work for you, it's bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find what is going on now hilarious. Apparently the best WoW experience for WoW players is when the game plays itself and nothing means anything.

I do wonder what will be the vibe 2 months in, however.

If you want to be a useless tool dragging the other participants down, sure. But if everybody did that, you'd only get a grey soup.