7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If Iridikron wants to go around devouring every energy source, Gorribal can definitely feed him Fel.
    Didn't we cleanse Gorribals corruption with our Artifacts?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's still a giant sword used by Sargeras, there must be some Fel in that thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still a giant sword used by Sargeras, there must be some Fel in that thing.
    Or just small amounts that don't do much to Azeroth. I'm not sure if Iridakron is even doing the whole "Gathering all the cosmic energies to be a epic high class villain along the void lords/Sargeras/Zovaal(Well if he was alive that is xD)"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This playthrough shows that Iridikron is siphoning Galakrond's essence into "something that looks like the Dragon Soul, but older".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afbtgAYefF4

Also it doesn't seem to show Nozdormu turning into Murozond.

kek

Blizzard moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    kek

Blizzard moment

That’s absolutely fucked

10+ Year Old Account
    kek

Blizzard moment
    He knew what he was doing when he wrote those lines, in character for goblins or not.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    He knew what he was doing when he wrote those lines, in character for goblins or not.
    Ya and what he was ding was great, not his fault the horrible suits who run the place are so thin skinned.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Venture Company is and has always been a extreme satire of corporate greed.

If Blizzard Suits look at that and see a reflection of themselves to the point they feel offended, they should re-evaluate their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This playthrough shows that Iridikron is siphoning Galakrond's essence into "something that looks like the Dragon Soul, but older".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afbtgAYefF4

Also it doesn't seem to show Nozdormu turning into Murozond.
    It's a shame there's no balls because we all know how Galakrond got that powerful in the first place, it even got brought up in this expansion so it's not like they forgot. If Iridikron wanted that power source they should've had us interrupt him midway through chowing down on a big heart.

- - - Updated - - -

kek

Blizzard moment
    When you see yourself in the literal goblin strawman. Lol. Lmao even.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

kek

Blizzard moment
    OK this is beyond sad. I just want to see someone go to the Blizzcon cosplay competition as a Treasure Goblin. And take of their mask to reveal a Bobby mask.

Also, this should be the NEWS for Blizzard fan sites this week. Have it share time with D4 release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's a shame there's no balls because we all know how Galakrond got that powerful in the first place, it even got brought up in this expansion so it's not like they forgot. If Iridikron wanted that power source they should've had us interrupt him midway through chowing down on a big heart.
    I know it is too horror but I just want Iridikron to eat someone by the end of this xpac. It could be Fyrakk, it could be Alexstrasza heck it could be Vyranoth. Hopefully it would be Chromie.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2023-06-02 at 06:13 AM.

OK this is beyond sad. I just want to see someone go to the Blizzcon cosplay competition as a Treasure Goblin. And take of their mask to reveal a Bobby mask.

Also, this should be the NEWS for Blizzard fan sites this week. Have it share time with D4 release.
    If someone from Blizzard happened to see what you posted, and suggested, then it would be another year without Blizzcon LOL

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Now i wonder, if Gorehowl would really drop, what kind of special weapon effect it could have?
    Hopefuly not, not that i want some alliance toons wielding it or anything.

Edit: Just went to PTR and they added red eyes for grommash and it just occured to me that i won't be able to fight grommash on my main orc..
    I wonder how long they will fix his chin tattoo, if they will ever fix it, guess they forgot MU Grom had his chin totally painted black, somehow the reason why Garrosh had it, but why would i expect consistency at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    you jsut reminded me that we can't get that weapon appearance, urgh, it is a dope sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

I wonder how long they will fix his chin tattoo, if they will ever fix it, guess they forgot MU Grom had his chin totally painted black, somehow the reason why Garrosh had it, but why would i expect consistency at this point.

you jsut reminded me that we can't get that weapon appearance, urgh, it is a dope sword.
    Grom was supposed to only have a small black chin tattoo. It was supposedly quite painful and a mark of honor to have one like that, which is why Garrosh went full hog and tattooed his entire chin black.
    The one Grom had only looked like a weird soul patch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Tel'Abim wouldn't really fit as a Dragon Isles patch zone. Dragon Isles feels very quintessential fantasy, whereas Tel'Abim would absolutely be an Arabian Night's styled expansion. Arabic, Egyptian, Indian influences and mythology.
    im sorry, but what are you basing this on? afaik all we know of Tel'Abim is bananas grow there...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Grom was supposed to only have a small black chin tattoo. It was supposedly quite painful and a mark of honor to have one like that, which is why Garrosh went full hog and tattooed his entire chin black.
    The one Grom had only looked like a weird soul patch.
    ...no? It is literally, in all his artworks prior WoD, It was entirely black in the warcraft 3 cinematic and is mentioned a couple of times in the books such as rise of the horde and Lord of the clans:

He also had ritual tattoos, the most prominent of which was his lower jaw, completely tattooed in solid black
    Garrosh did the same to look like Grom, and mentioned again in the Shattering:

The tattooist that worked on Grom's son Garrosh was the apprentice of Grom's tattooist, and claimed that Grom did not sweat during his tattoo session
    He was also Slender for an orc, but i don't expect an entire new model for that, but at least the tattoo they should have got right, they forgetting that is asinine

Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-06-02 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    im sorry, but what are you basing this on? afaik all we know of Tel'Abim is bananas grow there...
    It absolutely is a stretch to say it "would absolutely be that".
    But if it was, it would be cool
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2023-06-02 at 09:37 AM.

It absolutely is a stretch to say it would absolutely be that.
    But if it was, it would be cool
    oh that definitely would be, i would love india or arabia inspired (especialy titanic themed as uldum was egyptin themed) zone or expansion its just the jumping to certainty from nothing concrete i am protesting

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    oh that definitely would be, i would love india or arabia inspired (especialy titanic themed as uldum was egyptin themed) zone or expansion its just the jumping to certainty from nothing concrete i am protesting
    Honestly not sure how well it would translatge; Titan architecture seems to be a variety of step pyramids and zigurats. It's why egyptian and mesoamerican themes have worked so well (and why I think a mesopotamian version would work great for Avaloren). Though I am unsure how much of this is Titan architecture and not repurposed Black Empire since it looks so similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I mean, alliance already can wield gorehowl, it just looks ancient.

If gorehowl will drop, they can do the same thing they did in TOTC - Fighting alliance champion as horde will drop horde themed weapon/cosmetic etc.

It's time, it really is for it to drop or be a quest item drop from this fight, similar to Pits of Saron Quel'delar item that will turn into a questline.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-06-02 at 09:58 AM.