Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Emerald Dream has two maps they can use. Emerald Dreamway (with some visible Nightmare corruption in the corner) or the final room from EN raid. At some point repeating those two will start to show.
    Which is already happening actually. You cant reuse everything and expect people to just roll with it every single time. Eventually you will get the comments.

Which is already happening all the time. I mean its nice to have a place to go, but it will always be that one place from that one expansion for me.. its not like oo cool if we ever get a quest to get somebody from the shadowlands, now we can go to the shadowlands because its a place now.. I mean nah, some smokey filter with some shades in the back would do as good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    holy shit those new Nelf warden transmogs

They finnaly went with the kilt open cloak (kinda) everyone wanted for so long. Its a shame its not a full on body cloak how maiev had it. Shame as I always wanted a cloak like kael or even arthas.

But.. they finnaly gave players a long coat/open robe type thing... its been years, so i give them that. Slightly interested in the physic of that armor, but I think it will jjst be like its glued on the leg. No cloth system robes/cloaks yet. Just for npcs only I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Slightly interested in the physic of that armor, but I think it will jjst be like its glued on the leg. No cloth system robes/cloaks yet. Just for npcs only I guess.
    There is no physics on the kilt, it is tied to the leg bone animations.

It is beautiful:

It is beautiful:

It really is just so great to have a proper evergreen system in place for cosmetic armor rewards.
    The amount of recolours given by Island Expeditions were fantastic, but you also only got a limited amount given the format was limited to BfA.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It really is just so great to have a proper evergreen system in place for cosmetic armor rewards.
    The amount of recolours given by Island Expeditions were fantastic, but you also only got a limited amount given the format was limited to BfA.
    Well, from the initial look of it we will only be able to get one or two items per month - meanwhile with Island Expeditions, you could farm as many as you wanted.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well, from the initial look of it we will only be able to get one or two items per month - meanwhile with Island Expeditions, you could farm as many as you wanted.
    True, but it's still evergreen, which is a step up from Island Expeditions.
    So long as the devs are diligent in adding to it every patch or two then it should be fine.
    Hopefully they also add some requirements from older content, like running a scenario, or doing a dungeon for instance. Something to give new players a chance to appreciate older content.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad, but as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Sad, but as expected.
    Honestly, I will take what I can get in regards to alternative armor models, especially coat variants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder that some of those mounts may not be obtained on day one of 10.5
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Reminder that some of those mounts may not be obtained on day one of 10.5
    Almost certainly not. We may be lucky and get a simple armor specific transmog set if we do everything i reckon.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Honestly, I will take what I can get in regards to alternative armor models, especially coat variants.
    Same here, it took them way to long.

After they cut the robe short from Kul'tiran race armor, I was like.. well wtf is so hard about giving players a coat or seethrough robe.

Curious but I've yet to see a leak about the Dragonscale Expedition campaign at Renown 24? I'd need about 600 artifacts to get there this week which is a bit crazy as a grind but crazy people and WoW grinds are a match made in the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Eh, Garithos was never really a nuanced character. He was always sort of a representation of the worst of the Alliance whose Freudian excuse introduced later down the line was more of an explanation for his bigotry than anything else. If I were to write a nuanced character whose major flaw was bigotry, I'd probably go for one of the Warcraft II crew, who have plenty of opportunity to represent a "noble bigot" archetype. Trying to make Garithos nuanced could happen, but he was always kind of a one-dimensional douchebag who even Vashj, at one point an apologist for and supporter of the very imperialistic and racist pre-Sundering Kaldorei Empire, condemned for his intolerance.

Still, I do see your point. It would be interesting to see if Blizzard could handle a racist villain without turning the whole shebang into a circlejerk about how bad he is for that specific quality of douchebaggery, or better yet, a hero whose primary flaw is bigotry of some shape without said hero getting the villain bat.
    Exactly.
    And yeah you're right that he's not nuanced, i just lack the right word for it.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Curious but I've yet to see a leak about the Dragonscale Expedition campaign at Renown 24? I'd need about 600 artifacts to get there this week which is a bit crazy as a grind but crazy people and WoW grinds are a match made in the Maw.
    I imagine there simply hasnt been anyone who has bothered to show it off yet. I have seen pictures of players with the Skitterbug mounts from max Renown, so some players have indeed done it. Not to mention the devs had to come out and confirm that Renown paragon chests existed for Dragonscale Expedition.

I wouldnt be shocked if we have not seen it yet simply because it's so far off from the average player. The Valdrakken Accord reps were much easier to get quickly if you played from the beginning, managed to snag the extra week of World Quests, and played smartly with rep gains, or generally just played a human.
    Even sprinting to Renown 10 and then levelling another character would easily put you high into the double digit Renowns, even without all side quests completed.

I'm relly hoping we get some old gods stuff in DF. I'm a sucker for good, old tentacle fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    New set:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Now that I think of it, those neckerchiffs/shawl/scarves are a blessing: There's a lot of good transmogs with bad neckholes.

Yeah, sets that expose your neck are pet peeve of mine. Especially when rest of it is huge chunk of stone or metal. And you have your naked neck. Or part of arms. I hate it.

Blood Knights and Sunwalkers becoming human paladins - pussy shit.

Disgusting godless savages find Jesus too.

An'she? The Shadowmoon Clan? Never heard of 'em.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Blood Knights and Sunwalkers becoming human paladins - pussy shit.

Disgusting godless savages find Jesus too.

An'she? The Shadowmoon Clan? Never heard of 'em.
    The writers are just supremely disinterested in the finer cultural details of all the different races and sub groups or have simply no love and understanding for them. Maybe they are also just too incompetent to write for them. Everyone has to love eachother nowadays.

The puddle that is modern WoW lore gets shallower and shallower. They forgot to put a Calia Forsaken there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    The writers are just supremely disinterested in the finer cultural details of all the different races and sub groups or have simply no love and understanding for them. Maybe they are also just too incompetent to write for them. Everyone has to love eachother nowadays.

The puddle that is modern WoW lore gets shallower and shallower. They forgot to put a Calia Forsaken there though.
    A Calia Forsaken preaching would genuinely be the least irritating aspect of such a setup since it at least makes sense.

Order Halls and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.