Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Do you think we'll see Bwonsamdi again in future expacs, or has he been forgotten about by Blizzard?
    Forgotten, no doubt. If we do see him again, he will undoubtedly be subjecting himself to the yummy taste of the Winter Queen's feet in an unwanted Shadowlands call-back.

Do you think we'll see Bwonsamdi again in future expacs, or has he been forgotten about by Blizzard?
    Why would you expect more? He is a bit character who only got what he did in Shadowlands based on player reception. Any more and it would actually have to give him something to do, which is a stretch given he is based in the Shadowlands.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Why would you expect more? He is a bit character who only got what he did in Shadowlands based on player reception. Any more and it would actually have to give him something to do, which is a stretch given he is based in the Shadowlands.
    Which is unfortunate, because he's easily one of the best "new" (he was introduced in WotLK, but the character was most "codified" outside of novels in BfA) characters; perhaps Blizzard will feature him again, but I'm not sure what kind of story would be most conducive to his appearance in the plot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    There are people on Twitter saying they literally cried, not just once but several times as they watched the finale. A finale featuring dragons they've barely met in the game, except as raid bosses 10 years ago.
    This is hardly atypical. Twitter people tend to be unhealthily overemotional.

Forgotten for sure.

Him and Mueh'zala ended up being such a minor sidenote in SLs when it seemed like it was going to be a much bigger plot point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    This Blue dragon questchain is way overhyped on Twitter.

Sure, it's fun to see some overdue lore, the characters we meet are pretty quirky and charming, the voice acting is good, and I like hanging out in the "real" Azeroth.

But it's also super repetitive, going after all those Blue dragons. Because most of them follow the trite old Blizzard formula of "chat to an NPC, receive two unrelated kill/fetch quests before moving on", they feel so similar to each other. Each part is pretty shallow as well. You basically meet somebody with a gargantuan problem on their hands, and within five minutes they go "OK, let's flap away to the Dragon Isles together because family and stuff".

There are people on Twitter saying they literally cried, not just once but several times as they watched the finale. A finale featuring dragons they've barely met in the game, except as raid bosses 10 years ago.

It's also suuuper awkward to see modern day quest writers casually gloss over the fact that Malygos kept four female dragons as his baby-making machines, given how they're usually so eager to remove anything which is remotely offensive from the game these days.
    I do enjoy the acknowledgement of the old world(Err Azeroths main lands) and such. That is good. The whole Malygos and Sindragosa thing is... well I mean its sad for Sindy but not so much for Malygos IMO. Yeah his flight got devastated by Neltharion and such but he turned against the world(By going after Magic of all things lmao). Let me be clear the concept is definitely good here, my issue is IMO if the spirit of Malygos was very humble and admitted his sins to his fellow dragon aspects and such instead of "Forgive me Kalecgos" and go off into the sunset, I feel like that would of been more emotional and well more acknowledgement of the facts surrounding Sindy being used as Undead Fodder by the Lich King(Which was also Zovaal but details man details).

TLDR: Concept is good but the teary eyed isn't the vibe I got from it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I do enjoy the acknowledgement of the old world(Err Azeroths main lands) and such. That is good. The whole Malygos and Sindragosa thing is... well I mean its sad for Sindy but not so much for Malygos IMO. Yeah his flight got devastated by Neltharion and such but he turned against the world(By going after Magic of all things lmao). Let me be clear the concept is definitely good here, my issue is IMO if the spirit of Malygos was very humble and admitted his sins to his fellow dragon aspects and such instead of "Forgive me Kalecgos" and go off into the sunset, I feel like that would of been more emotional and well more acknowledgement of the facts surrounding Sindy being used as Undead Fodder by the Lich King(Which was also Zovaal but details man details).
    This. I was wondering if the writers treatment of Malygos in comparison to Neltharion was inconsistent or deliberate. (Though that's still a step up from 'this is definitely inconsistent' we usually get.) Are they saying Neltharion's nature is evil but Malygos' nature is good? And that they both happened to go insane? That's how they describe their behavior. Is that supposed to be the takeaway? Neltharion is evil, and the Old Gods took advantage of that, but Malygos' madness had nothing to do with Old Gods or "corruption," and his actions were caused by grief? I can get behind that, but they have to realize how confusing their George-r-r-martinian exposition has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thazzrill View Post
    Thanks for the info. I haven't managed to find anything for Arthas and Silvermoon in particular. I've only seen the datamined Vereesa the Banshee Queen model and Uther the Deathbringer, but from what I've seen the datamined map for Azmourne seems to be the Icecrown Citadel. My thoughts are that this would be a universe where Arthas won, there is even the tabard that is called Victorious scourge. Although there is a human model of Prince Arthas which is kind of contradicting. In regards to Suramar I've found that map, but haven't found anything for Azshara. I've seen the metamorphosis model of Illidan. Wouldn't the last stand of Azshara if she decline be in Zin-Azshari instead of Suramar?
    The logic is that if Ner'zhul didn't corrupt Arthas, he would have corrupted Uther. And if he didn't corrupt Sylvanas, he would have corrupted Vareesa. And Death Knight Uther's title matches his Hearthstone form so I filled in the gaps with their Lich King AU. As for Zin-Azshari, its the idea that the Legion's assault has been going on for 10000 years. The functional reason is because they already have an uncorrupted Suramar rather than having to create an entirely new zone. The in-universe explaination is that the rest of Azeroth is now like Argus & Suramar just happened to be the region that Survived like Eredath.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Forgotten, no doubt. If we do see him again, he will undoubtedly be subjecting himself to the yummy taste of the Winter Queen's feet in an unwanted Shadowlands call-back.
    Because he doesn't show up in a story he has no relevance to? That's a rather big jump in logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    What are you trying to say?
    He's referencing that Azuregos is dating a Kyrian, but she's a Spirit Healer, a very specific kind of Kyrian that stays on Azeroth indefinitely. They could come up with some kind of reason for the Shadowlands races to come protect Azeroth but I don't think they're going to. (Would like to have those Venthyr hairstyles at the very least.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    So is Azuregos how the Shadowlands races are gonna get to Azeroth?
    I think that was simply establishing that jumping between our world and the Shadowlands isn’t as easy as we were led to believe during that expansion. So we’re not always asking, “Why don’t we just as Pelagos to bring back (insert recent death)?”

WoW Lore Twitter is now trying to argue that Varian is responsible for his own death, not Wrathion. Because he spared Garrosh.

Besides that sparing Garrosh really had no effect on Gul'dan's actions; does Dragonflight establish somewhere that Wrathion decided to not go through with the AU Draenor, and it was solely Kairozdormu who carried it out? A lot of people on lore twitter are claiming this.

Still, Wrathion is the most responsible because he knew about what was going down as soon as it started & he chose to tell no one. Not to mention, Admiral Taylor's Log places Wrathion at the scene of Kairozdormu's death. The wiki says Garrosh killed Kairozdormu & that seems like that might be true but he was still there when it happened. For a long time it seemed like Wrathion was taking-out his co-conspirator but establishing he was stopping Kairoz, does paint Wrathion in a better light, but he still didn't tell anybody he knew exactly what was going on long before Khadgar & the player characters did.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Forgotten for sure.

Him and Mueh'zala ended up being such a minor sidenote in SLs when it seemed like it was going to be a much bigger plot point.
    Its almost impressive how SL managed to either be disappointing or straight up insulting in almost literally everything it did. Be it the fckn Janitor, be it the story of Sylvanas, be it the treatment of fan favourite legacy characters (Arthas, Ner'zhul, Kel'thuzad, Garrosh) - or be it the handling of expectations.
    I remember being quite excited about the idea of an ancient troll-themed shapeshifting death entity being the big villain - instead we got a Sargeras/Lich King rip-off with grey nipples, while Mueh'zala turned out to be completely irrelevant.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    WoW Lore Twitter is now trying to argue that Varian is responsible for his own death, not Wrathion. Because he spared Garrosh.

Besides that sparing Garrosh really had no effect on Gul'dan's actions; does Dragonflight establish somewhere that Wrathion decided to not go through with the AU Draenor, and it was solely Kairozdormu who carried it out? A lot of people on lore twitter are claiming this.

Still, Wrathion is the most responsible because he knew about what was going down as soon as it started & he chose to tell no one. Not to mention, Admiral Taylor's Log places Wrathion at the scene of Kairozdormu's death. The wiki says Garrosh killed Kairozdormu & that seems like that might be true but he was still there when it happened. For a long time it seemed like Wrathion was taking-out his co-conspirator but establishing he was stopping Kairoz, does paint Wrathion in a better light, but he still didn't tell anybody he knew exactly what was going on long before Khadgar & the player characters did.
    We do get to see Garrosh killing Kairoz ingame. Wrathion was on Draenor, but he wasn't doing much of anything, just fluttering around the Kirin'tor base in his proud and majestic dragon whelp form.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Idk, Senegos' passing did pull on my hearstrings.
    And i'm gonna miss Sindragosa quite a bit.
    Weird they keep killing/removing interesting characters from the field, leave us with leftovers. Its not like the blue dragonflight has sooo many characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Weird they keep killing/removing interesting characters from the field, leave us with leftovers. Its not like the blue dragonflight has sooo many characters.
    Dude was literally introduced as dying and holding onto the last fraying strands of life. That was his character. The only place to progress his character was into death. And they did so gracefully. Sindragosa was already dead. What else did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Dude was literally introduced as dying and holding onto the last fraying strands of life. That was his character. The only place to progress his character was into death. And they did so gracefully. Sindragosa was already dead. What else did you expect?
    I was frankly shocked Senegos even survived Legion, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    We are the ones to blame the most. Gul'dan was right in front of us and we just let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Guy's primary character trait is literally being downright ancient, even by dragon standards. Even his name is based on senescence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I was frankly shocked Senegos even survived Legion, really.
    I actually think that's why his story worked so well. For me it was definitely one of the highlights of Aszuna.

A lot of times the story tries to convey a sense of danger but it falls flat because of the amount of plot armor thrown around. With Senegos I thought they did a great job convincing you that he might actually die during the quest. That and the combination of him being a very ancient and one of the last of his kind, it actually made you concerned for him too.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard like to troll, epic purple shirt on BMAH, someone throw lot of gold, guess what is next prime loot xD (unless BMAH is server thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Blizzard like to troll, epic purple shirt on BMAH, someone throw lot of gold, guess what is next prime loot xD (unless BMAH is server thing)
    Pretty sure BMAH is randomly generated from a pool. So there's no intent behind it.