They added all the PVP collections for sets on this build. Dragonflight is 100% over.

https://www.wowhead.com/ptr-2/spell=...rs-plate-armor

1+ Year Old Account
    Big announcements at Blizzcon ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Fyrakk surviving and sticking around as new firelord plzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    But its specifically clarified those events as a new development, IE. something that's happening in relation to imminent events. They could just say "fuck it; infinite timelines" but all things considered in that case we'd have way worse things to worry about than Yrel.
    I mean, there are infinite timelines. This has been confirmed with the quests of 10.1.5 and 10.1.7.

We have helped multiple timelines at this point. Primalist future is another one, for example, and I do not see the Bronze Dragonflight saying: "fuck it", and just closing it. They are actively helping that timeline.

Also how many Chromies were in the recent quests? There even was a dinosaur Chromie if I recall correctly. There were like 10 different Chromies from different timelines. I do not think that the Bronzes are closing those timelines either.
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2023-09-28 at 12:02 AM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I wonder if the 4 helmets could be part of a Diablo IV promotion. Assuming they announce an expansion at BlizzCon, with the long awaited Crusader or Paladin class.
    Trading post from the looks of it.

Wastewander outfit's trading post too.

Not surprising. 100% a month's point cap reward.

Some (non-spoilery) updates to kiosk (BlizzCon demo) mode this build, so to nobody's surprise it looks like we're getting a playable demo at BlizzCon. It was also updated from being limited to only Bastion to the Emerald Dream (placeholder while they work on it/test it, I guess).

Strings Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • KIOSK_ENTER (New) - Enter World

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    They added all the PVP collections for sets on this build. Dragonflight is 100% over.

https://www.wowhead.com/ptr-2/spell=...rs-plate-armor
    Except what they added are just the War Mode sets, not the honor or conquest gear sets. These seemingly only exist because they won't be possible to farm in 10.2, not because they're not adding any more PVP sets. The War Mode reward gear will likely be a recolor of the (very cool) outdoor content 10.2 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Some (non-spoilery) updates to kiosk (BlizzCon demo) mode this build, so to nobody's surprise it looks like we're getting a playable demo at BlizzCon. It was also updated from being limited to only Bastion to the Emerald Dream (placeholder while they work on it/test it, I guess).

Strings Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • KIOSK_ENTER (New) - Enter World
    Naga starting area.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Naga starting area.
    Nah, revamped Elwynn Forest and Durotar starting areas.

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...95366482075959

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...376542/photo/1

That's two different Wildhammer items.

Easiest way to introduce Dwarf Druids since Wildhammer dwarves could be druids in the RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...95366482075959

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...376542/photo/1

That's two different Wildhammer items.

Easiest way to introduce Dwarf Druids since Wildhammer dwarves could be druids in the RPG
    They are coded to Mail armor, so they are probably deadset on Wildhammer = Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Good! Extinguish that idiot, my Shaman will be very happy

Fyrakk to be reborn in the Firelands might actually be possible now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Cataclysm was not a disaster. Who told you that? Highly exaggerated
    "Highly exaggerated"

No one told me. I was there. It was terrible. The decline of WoW started with Cataclysm. Game lost 4m subs in a single expansion.
    So, let's double down i say.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2023-09-28 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    They are coded to Mail armor, so they are probably deadset on Wildhammer = Shaman.
    My thought pattern was actually more "It seems really weird to get two different Wildhammer items unless we run into the Wildhammer sometime next expansion."
    Though I guess its possible those are trading post items.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    "Highly exaggerated"

No one told me. I was there. It was terrible. The decline of WoW started with Cataclysm. Game lost 4m subs in a single expansion.
    I mean. Arthas was probably too early in the game's life - that was a story a lot of people were waiting for, and once they got it they didn't see a reason to stick around.

And I know my guild raided like crazy in Wrath. 10 mans, 25's, 10s after 25s the same night. 4-5 raid nights a week. We just had to step back after Wrath was over.

Plus, if you were late teens when Vanilla launched, you had your mid-20's creeping up on you by Cata. Trying to figure out what to do with life.

Cata had issues but just the game itself isn't why subs started to drop.

The greatest mistake of Cataclysm was revamping both Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms only for leveling, and trying to deliver another five new zones on top of it.

Also, Cataclysm had NO World Bosses, NO World Quests, NO Challenge Mode or Mythic +, NO Borrowed Power, and nearly no grinds whatsoever.

More importantly, was in Cata that dungeons and raids got increasingly more difficult.

"Highly exaggerated"

But notice how the subs are still higher in Cata than in MoP?

"Highly exaggerated"

And Wrath had the highest count because the game was mainstream and made easier to those outside of the MMO-market. This is the point where WoW was becoming its own entity rather than trying to copy off EverQuest... 7.5 Million active users isn't something to scoff at.

Plus that chart doesn't even say WHO's subscribed/unsubscribing, so it is hard to point to the root cause of what makes an expansion good or bad. All we have to go from is "Well the numbers say WoW's subscriptions are going down.. SO THE EXPANSION MUST BE BAD!"

And keep in mind that by around 2010, More and more MMOs were starting to show up and there was actual competition with most of them trying to emulate what WoW had.