Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    Bonus event is revamped Elwynn forest zone speedrun to level 10 Prayge
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    this stuff is cool I guess but blizzard's attached by the hip relationship with their top 1% guilds is sometimes a bummer

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    this stuff is cool I guess but blizzard's attached by the hip relationship with their top 1% guilds is sometimes a bummer
    Eh, it's basically just a showmatch to promote the new patch

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    Issue with a full underground expansion is how it will make people claustrophobic no matter what. Unless they figure out a way to prevent that I dont think we will have a full xpack completely underground.

Edit: Maybe they could do a skybox of a vast cave so much so there is somehow a sky? Maybe some titan tech that gives it a sky would be the only way I could think it would work.
    A lot of games recently have been doing underground content. I just got done playing the new Zelda game and like half the game takes place underground. ESO had half of a chapter underground as well that I recently played thru.

My only issue with an underground zone currently is I feel we've been underground for the past 2 raid tiers. We were in a mountain for VotI and now Zaralek; going underground again will get the complaints of "too much green" that I kept hearing complained about during Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Selorian View Post
    Eh, it's basically just a showmatch to promote the new patch
    Someone might even watch it

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    No, no the bonus event is farming a whirlwind barb to 100 for elon

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Level 1 raid on whatever new Gnoll takes the place of Hogger would be fun.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilent View Post
    A lot of games recently have been doing underground content. I just got done playing the new Zelda game and like half the game takes place underground. ESO had half of a chapter underground as well that I recently played thru.

My only issue with an underground zone currently is I feel we've been underground for the past 2 raid tiers. We were in a mountain for VotI and now Zaralek; going underground again will get the complaints of "too much green" that I kept hearing complained about during Legion.
    Yeah, hence I think they will use the tech for mini-zones underground spread over the revamp, not propper full zones again (that soon).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Level 1 raid on whatever new Gnoll takes the place of Hogger would be fun.
    if they remove hogger I would be pissed x 100.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    if they remove hogger I would be pissed x 100.
    Hogger died in the Stockades Dungeon. And I doubt someone burried him in order to have a corpse for Wratheye, but a decayed-up Hogger would be cool. Maybe they could go the troll route and summon his Spirit from the Shadowlands in order to possess another Gnoll?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Someone might even watch it
    Will probably get eyes for 10.2 dungeons and the unknown event could be something

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Hogger died in the Stockades Dungeon. And I doubt someone burried him in order to have a corpse for Wratheye, but a decayed-up Hogger would be cool. Maybe they could go the troll route and summon his Spirit from the Shadowlands in order to possess another Gnoll?
    Actually, I think Hogger is a generational name given to leaders of the Elwynn gnolls. So might just be a Hogger in the new Elwynn.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Hogger probably had some son called chogger.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Hogger probably had some son called chogger.
    Or a daughter called Hoggatha, Daugther of Hogger.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The idea that Undermine is the only unexplored "Cave" in WoW is also kind of ignorant. Hyjal Barrows were part of WC3 and pretty massive. Then there is also the Oracle Cave in Stonetalon.
    While true, if the next expansion is underground as towelliee has suggested, then Undermine would be the most logical location for a faction hub, since it is a neutral underground city.

On a side note, it is rather amusing to see myself mentioned in that twitter thread. People need to relax and understand that this is only speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Or a daughter called Hoggatha, Daugther of Hogger.
    Or whole family, council of hoggers raid fight, all ressurected by the gnoll that ran away in DF.

can we get some good leaks please? this leak season is super boring lol

If Hoggers child performs cruel and unusual punishment, they could be Flogger.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Or whole family, council of hoggers raid fight, all ressurected by the gnoll that ran away in DF.
    This is it. And the smallest hogger-pup will become our battle pet after we slay his siblings.

#TEAMGIRAFFE