5+ Year Old Account
    When did WoW lore become so much about the struggle for self-determinism ... Seems like a narrative favourite of Danuser, Dasnoozer, Daloser

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I think they're mostly talking about her helping fight the Jailer at the Sepulcher, which she did do. Canonically it was Jaina, Bolvar, Uther & Sylvanas who beat the Jailer.
    No, it was the Mawwalkers. None of those four even participated in the fight against Zovaal, they were busy holding up his reinforcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    When did WoW lore become so much about the struggle for self-determinism ... Seems like a narrative favourite of Danuser, Dasnoozer, Daloser
    Wasn't that Illidan's whole thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it was the Mawwalkers. None of those four even participated in the fight against Zovaal, they were busy holding up his reinforcements.
    That's still helping tho. They led the excursion. If you have someone guarding your rear flank so you don't get surrounded, that's still participating in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Is there any chance 10.2.7 will already be the prepatch? That would certainly explain the absence.
    Dude... were you one of the guys that made up a leak? I saw the same mistake before in one of those.
    Pre-patch is always something point zero.
    In this case, pre-patch for next expansion will be 11.0.X.
    Pre-patch for Dragonflight was 10.0.X.

Pre-patch is the initial patch of every expansion before the content is opened up. It's never a patch of the previous expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wish Illidan was back in the story ... he had raw masculine energy. Everyone is so flaccid these days. No doubt the influence of Danuser.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyr has potential in this area. Refined masculinity. He can be the new pater patriae

That's still helping tho. They led the excursion. If you have someone guarding your rear flank so you don't get surrounded, that's still participating in the fight.
    They followed us. They didn't lead anything. Nor could they, as without us, they wouldn't have been able to even get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Sylvanas and co are helping by fending off the Mawsworn whilist we battle the Jailer at the Heart of Eternity. It's quite literally a case of them being the "aid" while we do the main fight, which in earlier expacs (Namely talking about Classic (Tho Classic is not an expac lol) through Cata to even MoP) wasn't so much the case most of the time.

It was quite literally a role reversal.
    We weren't talking about who got the killshot. She was part of the final battle & people know that. The point is, she participated. She didn't "do nothing" to stop the jailer. If this is the standard Thrall has never done anything for anybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    I wish Illidan was back in the story ... he had raw masculine energy. Everyone is so flaccid these days. No doubt the influence of Danuser.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyr has potential in this area. Refined masculinity. He can be the new pater patriae
    Felt like edgelord energy more than anything, the modern day faux troll. Sacrifices had to be made, but he couldn't even manage to explain himself since he always pushed others away and killed all their trust in him. That ultimately led to his death.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Felt like edgelord energy more than anything, the modern day faux troll. Sacrifices had to be made, but he couldn't even manage to explain himself since he always pushed others away and killed all their trust in him. That ultimately led to his death.
    He got better.

Ayo??? What's your source on that?

Unless Iridikron is BREZING his sister I highly doubt thats it. Razageth was known as the Tempest. I guess it is possible rather they use the essence of Galakrond to empower her? But I just don't see them doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post
    No buildup is not the same as “I missed all the buildup.” I just recently replayed Tirisfal Glades and being a fan of the Forsaken in general, it’s pretty clear that she had plenty of buildup and background, a lot more than many other characters. Saying there’s “no buildup” is pretty wild. That being said, it’s a video game that is 30 years old (franchise) so if they don’t come up with brand new stuff sometimes… honestly what do you expect? This is one of the most infuriating things to me to hear from other gamers. Developing new content means introducing brand new events and plot turns and characters and feelings and ideologies sometimes. Not everything can have a 2, 5, 10, whatever number of years to buildup when we’ve already been going through those established bits for 20 years.
    It's not so much the outrage on Lilian Voss herself, but on Shandris and the Night Elves for accepting aid from the Forsaken (who were responsible for destroying their home and displacing a lot of them [It's unknown which Night Elves survived or not aside from a few familiar names in Amirdrassil]). Night Elves (and Night Elf players) have a hard time accepting any aid from the Forsaken after happened.. even if they didn't fully agree with Sylvanas.

It's not to say that some Night Elves can't be friends with the Forsaken-- but it is considered unrealistic if ALL Night Elves were friendly with them or to accept the ones that don't share Sylvanas's ideology. Some countries and factions can still hold grudges for years, decades or even centuries...

If anything, this can lead to the stipulation that a small portion of Night Elves that seek peace will stay in the Dragon Isles/Amirdrassil... the ones that don't want to forgive the Forsaken will end up joining Greymane or whatever faction that is against the Forsaken. That would be the most accurate outcome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maplesyrupgl View Post
    What i'm lookin at exactly?
    Tempest? warcraft 3?

i saw it on Reddit but ima be honest idk how to read these things so but i can tell you my gf looked over at it while i was trying to read it an said "it says .net so its probably real" so on my queens authority the next wow expansion is World of warcraft Tempest

10+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK they don't use 'blizzard.net'

Can someone verify?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    What i'm lookin at exactly?
    Tempest? warcraft 3?
    https://crt.sh/?q=Blizzard

Blizzard just reserved a domain called "tempest".

Next expack could be WoW:Tempest, or it could be something else. But Dragonflight leaked this way also.

We weren't talking about who got the killshot. She was part of the final battle & people know that. The point is, she participated. She didn't "do nothing" to stop the jailer. If this is the standard Thrall has never done anything for anybody.
    You were the one who said they "beat" him. Which they didn't. They weren't even present for it.

ctrl + f the page for Tempest, tempest.corp.blizzard.net goes back to 2019, just an internal thing for something unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Unless Iridikron is BREZING his sister I highly doubt thats it. Razageth was known as the Tempest. I guess it is possible rather they use the essence of Galakrond to empower her? But I just don't see them doing that.
    I've been hoping for an undead Raszageth since we defeated her. She already looked like she was rotting.